It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detonation Mishap

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Did a search nothing came up.
Couple of lucky guys. Skip to around 40sec for Slow mo.

Two military people have a close call with a big explosion.

and the start at normal speed

Detonation Mishap
edit on 6-4-2014 by ZeussusZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeussusZ

Don't hurt yourself giving a description, your thoughts, an explanation or putting any effort into your thread at all.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

I thought the tittle pretty much was the description and " a couple of lucky guys" was my thoughts. Anyway I added a bit more info for you. Sorry to let you down.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeussusZ

What the poster above you was trying to say is, it is customary to post an article, link, video etc and then add a short description along with your own views, ideas or observations. It makes for a livelier discussion than "Hey, look at this guys!", if you see what I mean.

For example:

The video posted shows 2 military personnel in (insert random war zone here) showing blatant disregard for personal safety and that of colleagues and, imho, a distinct lack of "professionalism" insofar as one can use that word when applying it to the systematic passing on of knowledge in how to destroy things, people, civilisations and cultures.

Personal disclosure, my Dad was in the military for 20 years or so but he healed people, medical corps. This video just makes me shake my head in despair.

Get the idea?

edit on 6/4/14 by LightSpeedDriver because: Problem with extra DIV

top topics

join