It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Police being trained to be oppressive and violent?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
April 22, 2016

This is so sad! The police watch 3 girls drown in car without trying to save them!
www.msn.com... anntp

In this instance, thank-goodness for dashboard cameras. Makes you wonder how many police atrocities occur, and have occurred, over recent years. You think they would have been smarter and turned the camera off.
-cwm

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
April 22, 2016

This is so sad! The police watch 3 girls drown in car without trying to save them!
www.msn.com... anntp

In this instance, thank-goodness for dashboard cameras. Makes you wonder how many police atrocities occur, and have occurred, over recent years. You think they would have been smarter and turned the camera off.
-cwm

I will wait for the investigation results. From my understanding, the officers on this dash cam are not the officers who actually went into the water. There were multiple police chasing these girls. This may just be selective video being used to create bias.

Edit add: Gee! Why didn't the media share this portion of the video that shows officers attempting to rescue these girls?

Media biases such as this has made me even more circumspect over outcries of racism and the big bad police! Yes, I will admit an individual cop may have a really bad day and lose it! He should be punished. Lord knows, I would never want their job.
edit on 4 22 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join