It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS my intro is a small poem. Enjoy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The pillars of the world, are fracturing in front of me. And greed is the tractor beam, pulling in everything. Economies, governments, and corporations are trying to cash in quick with more donations. From patients, who just want coverage for there sickness. But witness this good men fall, before the rise of greatness. And trace this, to our founding fathers. This land was established by generals and scholars, now it's being ran by foreign views and foreign powers. Spending our money to raise their own dollar, we cannot cooperate with them and cower. We must speak up louder and be a lot prouder. Because we as Americans are trying to collapse, this country's evilness with no chance to relapse. Snap back the buttons on this cloth, and try to regain all that was lost........ "FAD"

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
***BRAVO Welcome to ATS

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Amen and "aloha"... from the chilly Nor'east.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmikDebris

Thank you, Detroit native myself.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Thank you I intend to post as much as I can. Best way to spread love or fear, is singing loud for all to here hahA

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Acousticsasylum

Thank you Acousticasylum for turning it up…

Welcome to the site.

regards,

intrptr

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS. I think you'll fit in well here. Thank you for your opening contribution of poetry.

Des

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Just trying to change the world a sentence at a time.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
OK gang, everyone grab an appendage and we'll have our new recruit processed in no time! On the count of 3.....

Welcome to ATS, please enjoy your stay and do not be alarmed while our operators fit you with you a most necessary tin-foil hat and other protective garments. Please enjoy the Hospitality (I googled, apparently it doesn't mean you will end up in Hospital after eating them...) cookies (come on people, I can't be expected to remember everything now! Where are the cookies? No, don't look at me, this time I didn't eat them!) Please keep all limbs inside the protective cages at all times and never hesitate to press the big red button in time of emergency, panic, bewilderment or just complete .........apathy?

Oh dear, you've caught me at a bad moment (in between getting loose and getting funky, I play bass, rather badly!) but nonetheless welcome to the tribe. I was just kidding with the above. You'll actually be taken to Sacrificial chamber now but as I've been drinking tonight (hey it is Friday!) I'm sure I've probably said waaaay too much already!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Excellent!!!!!!!!( my best mr burns impression)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

This is the second thread, I chose to write. So stand up if your strong, and join the fight. The fight for the truth, and not just 9/11. But the fact we fight for the lies and lose our brethren. These are the lies Americans keep forgetting, and by this I mean to question your government. Their sitting in their high chairs, watching and loving it. I say enough is enough of it, the bag of lies is too fat no more room for stuffing it. Tower 7 fell at free fall speed, know your physics man just pick up a book and read. And the knowledge you'll achieve is all that you will need. So believe in "change", but not from BARRY. The future looks dark, so you best be wary. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best. The damn shall be cursed as the righteous are blessed. No longer will I stand for this tyranny at hand, politicians have no brains I am amazed they can plan.....as amazed as Columbus when he anchored on this land.... FAD! (Sorry for 2 intros I didn't know how to post in another forum. )

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Acousticsasylum

Thank you, Detroit native myself.

Detroit Michigan?
edit on 2014-04-04T14:18:21-05:002014210418kFriAmerica/ChicagobFri, 04 Apr 2014 14:18:21 -0500 by cosmikDebris because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Nice. I love poetry. That was a good one

Glad you joined and I hope you enjoy your stay.
Have a hat

-nat

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

The one and only 3rd world city....but it's my home. Ha

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Thanks for the welcome. Now why won't it let me post any threads besides intro? Lol

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Acousticsasylum
reply to post by natalia

Thanks for the welcome. Now why won't it let me post any threads besides intro? Lol

Hello

You have to post 20 times. Then you may start a thread

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

We'll that sure helps thanks a bunch.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

Cool poetry!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Just in case it wasn't clear, that does mean ANY thread, not just your own.
After that, well, the world is yours!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Great poem! Welcome to ATS!!! its very addictive! But an awesome site! The best site on the web in my opinion

top topics

<<   2 >>

join