It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth is out there...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jrflipjr

..what happened, did you fall in?

when i see occult stuff embedded into the architecture of most of these places, i know something is up at all of them.
when i see the same stuff encoded into the vatican, and it's been there much longer, i think the vatican trumps the lot?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
The Illuminati. What do I win?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   

SLAYER69
I'm leaning towards the Smithsonian myself. What of all them supposed 8 to 9 foot tall mound mummies found during the late 18th and early 1900s? Story after story about how some people from the 'Smithsonian' came and took them and related relics? Now I know many of those stories were written in what we would consider tabloids but were they all?

The Smithsonian is pretty new - and all those stories? While I don't doubt that some of this stuff the Smithsonian did get and of course some of the loot following WW2, but if you were not wanting your name out there - wouldn't you choose someone else's name?

I know I would, and I know who has the power to say they are from the Smithsonian while not actually being from the Smithsonian. The Vatican. Much of even all this I believe the Vatican had their hand out, very quietly, but their hand was in the cookie jar. When it comes to all things ancient - the Vatican always has their hand in the cookie jar.
edit on 4-4-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

a cookie..

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

When I write Sci-Fi story regarding this kind of stuffs, I love giving the puppet roles to those guys you mentioned above. I just feel having 'The Man Behind The Men' or 'The Man Behind The Curtain' controlling the conspiracy would be so much fun for readers.

I believe most of the things we need to know are hidden in plain sight.
And if We need someone to blame: That someone would be Us, the victims who agree to play the role of the blindfolded slaves and choose not to see the complete picture.

peace

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Brilliant questions as always

My bet is that the most shocking finds and or relics etc. etc. are most propably in the possesion of ordinary, everyday kinda folks who does not even realise the importance of what they have found.
There is such a massive amount of uneducated and poverty stricken people (not by own choice) in 3rd world countries such as found in Africa that it is quite possible that they have never even heard of concepts such as Ancient Aliens or Annunaki etc. They come across some "huge, funny looking thingy" and think this will make a nice bowl/ornament what ever and the discovery is never reported.

Similar with those folks who pillage ancient tombs and ruins, they sell the find to some wealthy patron for a fraction of its worth, in order to feed their families, who keeps it in his private collection never to see the light of day.

Keep in mind this is only my opinion, not a reported fact. And if true this is a sad thought to contemplate.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I don't know slayer69, it just doesn't make sense to me why the US would keep all its secrets in a system/place that is still known by the public, in one way or another. Even if most are denied access, why take the chance.
The USA has been digging underground now for more then 50 years, I was PM to one of these places outside Gallup,NM a few years ago. The amount of security they used was ridiculous, I myself had to wear a 'leash' and stay on site mon-fri. Lots of these places are on Indian Reservation Land not bound by Freedom of Information or Federal Law, it's the perfect place to hide anything. . . maybe I should change my answer?
No, I can't help feel the duration of time the Vatican has been around vs. the USA's involvement time, just doesn't compare. I smell a thread coming now. . .

Ttys, AB

P.S. - My thread idea has been previously done:

Secret Vatican Library...How can Catholics put up with this?

edit on 4/4/2014 by AnteBellum because: add

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

The Truth is out there...

No.....The truth is in all of you.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I'm sure there are things worth knowing hidden at all those and more locations.
The Vatican seems to be the front runner.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I had a job as a custodian at the Duke University library. Very interesting stuff in there that was rare to see. Sometimes there's just not enough display space.

I'd love to go peruse the Vatican's holdings, but I'm afraid my lack of language skills would make it a relatively unprofitable tour.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
My money is on the Vatican, hands down.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Snarl
I had a job as a custodian at the Duke University library. Very interesting stuff in there that was rare to see.

The library at Miskatonic has some books that you really want to take a peek at.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
What about AboveTopSecret itself?
Sure, the majority of members are just John And Jane Citizen.
But think about it- it's an open forum. Access for anybody. Publishing any information about anything.
Anytime anything of remarkable truth is posted it can be quickly be analysed, assessed, countered and snuffed out with disinfo. Damage control can be set in motion before anything else continues- with preventative measures and red herrings in place. The people who post the invaluable content draws the attention of all TPTB and warrants a watchful eye to be placed on that individual.
Aside from this- it's not that ATS has any secrets itself. It is more akin to a conduit. A nexus if you will.
But hey. Don't mind me. I could just be an agent.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

..are they bound in human flesh like the ones at harvard?
linky

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

UNIT76
..are they bound in human flesh like the ones at harvard?

Yes, but these could cause instant madness upon reading them.

Which is of course the best kind. If you are gonna go bonkers go all out I say.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

If you are gonna go bonkers go all out I say.

freemasonry; making good men better
making crazy men crazier

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

UNIT76
making crazy men crazier

Aww. Now you went and did it, letting our secret out like that.

You know what we have to do with you now, right?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

yeah, we all knew it would come to this.
..as long as i get to ride ol' shub shub first

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

UNIT76
yeah, we all knew it would come to this.
..as long as i get to ride ol' shub shub first

Uh, yeah, that. Shub-Shub is topsies.

Always.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
None of the above. I believe the correct answer is Paul Volcker and the G-20, G-7, G8..

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join