It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Can't See My Most Recent Thread Replies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
For some reason I can't see them when I open up my private messages panel. I was able to see them a couple to a few hours ago. But for some reason I can't see them right now. The last ones I see are from March 31st, but I know for a fact that I've had some from as recently as today. Does anybody have any suggestions?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
For some reason I can't see them when I open up my private messages panel. I was able to see them a couple to a few hours ago. But for some reason I can't see them right now. The last ones I see are from March 31st, but I know for a fact that I've had some from as recently as today. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Log out? then log back in ?

Sounds,like a bug

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Would it be better to log out of more than one device? I logged out of my iPad, but it doesn't seem like there was much of an issue with my iPad. I gotta take care of something. BRB in about 30 mins.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

My bad, I thought I had to take care of something. So I logged out of both devices. The last reply shown is from LightningStrikesHere. But there was someone who replied to my post today who's username ends with an m that's not shown. Is there a way for a reply to get deleted from your thread replies panel that I'm not aware of?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio

My bad, I thought I had to take care of something. So I logged out of both devices. The last reply shown is from LightningStrikesHere. But there was someone who replied to my post today who's username ends with an m that's not shown. Is there a way for a reply to get deleted from your thread replies panel that I'm not aware of?

Honestly my good man ,i have no idea , perhaps being logged into two differing devices is causing the problem ?

I wish i knew the answer ,maybe a mod might be best suited to answer this question

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I'm thinking somebody has access to my account, but if that's the case it could be anybody. Thanks for your help.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio

I'm thinking somebody has access to my account, but if that's the case it could be anybody. Thanks for your help.

Indeed , i hope you figure it out

Let me know when you do

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I just did a test, I looked at a few, then refreshed. The ones I looked at were gone after refresh. Seems to me, after you have looked at it, it is marked for deletion automatically. It's been a while since I looked there, I believe before you had to manually delete them, now they delete themselves.
edit on Thu, 03 Apr 2014 20:45:01 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Oh another thought, since it has been so long since I even opened that reply box, I figured it would be full as hell, but it wasn't. So now I think they must autodelete themselves after a certain time period as well. Probably an effort at freeing up server space is my guess.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Actually you're more than right. When I clicked on the last reply it deleted. How do people figure that out? You're a genius! Thanks!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

That one I did know. Thanks again.

new topics

top topics

join