It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative view of MH370

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
A view. Not necessarily my view, but a view all the same...........

Have you heard of this theory re the disappearance of MH370?
While the USA is withdrawing from Afghanistan one of their command and control system (used for controlling the pilot-less drones) was hijacked by the Taliban while the American transport convoy was moving down from one of the hill top bases. The Taliban ambushed the convoy and killed 2 American Seal personnel, seized the equipment, including the command and control system which weighed about 20 tons and packed into 6 crates. This happened a little over a month ago in Feb 2014.

What the Taliban want is money. They offered to sell the system to the Russians and the Chinese. The Russians are too busy in Ukraine but the Chinese are hungry for the system's technology.
Just imagine if the Chinese master the technology behind the command and control system - all American drones will become useless. So the Chinese sent 8 top defense scientists to check the system and agreed to pay millions for it.

Sometime in early Mar 2014, the 8 scientists and the 6 crates made their way to Malaysia, thinking that it was the best way to avoid detection. The cargo was then kept in the Embassy under diplomatic protection. Meanwhile the Americans engaged the assistance of Israeli intelligence and together they were determined to intercept and recapture the cargo.

The Chinese decided that it will be safest to transport it via civilian aircraft so as to avoid suspicion.

After all the direct flight from KL to Beijing takes only 4 and half hours and the American will not hijack or harm a civilian aircraft. So MH370 is the perfect carrier.
But, unbeknown to the Chinese there are 5 American and Israeli agents onboard who are familiar with Boeing operation. The 2 "Iranians" with stolen passports could be among them.

When MH370 is about to leave Malaysian air space and was reporting to Vietnamese air control, one American AWAC jammed their signal, disabled the pilot control system and switched it over to remote control mode. That was when the plane suddenly lost altitude momentarily.

How AWAC can do this? Remember the 911 incident? After the 911 incident, all Boeing aircraft (and possibly all Airbus) were installed with a remote control system to counter terrorist hijacking. Since then all Boeing's could be remote controlled by ground control tower. The same remote control system used to control the pilot-less spy aircraft and drones.

The 5 American/Israeli agents soon took over the plane, switched off the transponder and other communication systems, changed course and flew westwards. They dare not fly east to Philippines or Guam because the whole South China Sea air space is covered by Chinese surveillance radar and satellite.

The Malaysian, Thai and Indian military radars actually detected the unidentified aircraft but did not react professionally.
The plane flew over North Sumatra, Anambas, South India and then landed at Maldives (some villagers saw the aircraft landing), refuelled and continued its flight to Garcia Diego, the American Air Base in the middle of Indian Ocean. The cargo and the black box were removed. The passengers were silenced via natural means, lack of oxygen. They believe only dead persons will not talk.

The MH370 with dead passengers took off again via remote control and crashed into the South Indian Ocean, causing the world to believe that the plane eventually ran out of fuel and crashed, and hence blame the defiant captain and co-pilot.
The Americans have put up a good show. First diverting all the attention and search effort into the South China Sea while the plane made its way to the Indian Ocean. Then they came out with conflicting statements and evidence to confuse the world. Australia is complicit.

The amount of effort put up by China, in terms of the number of search aircraft, ships and satellites, searching first the South China Sea, then the Malacca Straits and the Indian Ocean is unprecedented. This showed that China is very concerned, not so much because of the many Chinese civilian passengers, but mainly the high value cargo and its 8 top defense scientists.
Don't believe the story? Let's wait and see how the episode unveils itself. Or perhaps it will never be known until the next Snowden emerges

edit on 2-4-2014 by CaptainBeno because: Stuff and more stuff

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Starred for the interesting take on the situation, I think we should all be open minded about it still, there's still un-answered questions that need official answers. And not another "9/11 official story".

This theory seems more like a good film plot more than an actual theory but it's a good read none the less!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Is there even he flimsiest factual support for your assertion that remote control systems were installed in all Boeings? I didn't think so. I fly those airplanes and there is no such system in them.
edit on 2-4-2014 by F4guy because: spelling

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by F4guy

Not that YOU know of? Not that I know of either? However, this is a view. Not necessarily my view as pointed out at the beginning of "The view".

However, it's possible.

The 777 is a "fly by wire" aircraft and as such "could" be controlled from an external source IF no one attempted to override the controls manually. I.e left it to do what it wanted to do.

It's possible.

edit on 2-4-2014 by CaptainBeno because: Terrible grammar!! errgh!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

It's an interesting theory and possible, I just don't know how possible. It would certainly make a good story for a movie.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Nice scenario and the best I've read so far, Captain Beno.

I wonder if we will ever know the truth though?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

I wonder if we will ever know the truth though?

If I have anything to do with it we will.

The whole thing just does not fit "it crashed into the ocean" theory.

The WHOLE thing has so many dead ends and HUGE gaps. It's total BS.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I think it's a great alternative.
I mean, it's very strange the way so many countries are involved and the amount of airtime this plane is getting.

S+F.......

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Just imagine if the Chinese master the technology behind the command and control system - all American drones will become useless. So the Chinese sent 8 top defense scientists to check the system and agreed to pay millions for it.

You do not think the Chinese do NOT already have it mastered?

Sometime in early Mar 2014, the 8 scientists and the 6 crates made their way to Malaysia, thinking that it was the best way to avoid detection. The cargo was then kept in the Embassy under diplomatic protection. Meanwhile the Americans engaged the assistance of Israeli intelligence and together they were determined to intercept and recapture the cargo.

And you know this,,,,how?

The Chinese decided that it will be safest to transport it via civilian aircraft so as to avoid suspicion.

This is just your theory or conjecture?

The amount of effort put up by China, in terms of the number of search aircraft, ships and satellites, searching first the South China Sea, then the Malacca Straits and the Indian Ocean is unprecedented. This showed that China is very concerned, not so much because of the many Chinese civilian passengers, but mainly the high value cargo and its 8 top defense scientists.
Don't believe the story? Let's wait and see how the episode unveils itself. Or perhaps it will never be known until the next Snowden emerges

Well I for one NOT believe your ' Story ' OR your ' Theory. ' Which is it?
As for all the stuff inbetween, I apologize, but I believe that there are too many holes & blanks in all of that.
Is it possible that you could reword & condense the entire body ( Middle part ) to make your story/theory more in a fashion that would make it more plausible/viable, please? Not trying to hate on you, it is a thread with good potential, S&F, but I truly cannot gleen your conclusion from the body you've provided despite the amount of thought you put into it. I've read everything, heard a lot on the news & read all that ATS has posted, which has me a bit confused, ie; 4 Trainees?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Well that was very interesting.

I didnt' read all the much about this story but it does seem a bit sketchy like something was planned but what who knows.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Great theory - it's like the grand master theory that joins all of the threads I've read here on ATS into one great read. That alone is worth a flag and star

Something is definitely amiss with what we have been told about this missing plane. I'm still not sure though if it's because the people in charge are grappling for answers themselves and therefore just saying anything to keep the news reporters happy or whether there is a big cover-up going on.
edit on 2-4-2014 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

Sometime in early Mar 2014, the 8 scientists and the 6 crates made their way to Malaysia, thinking that it was the best way to avoid detection. The cargo was then kept in the Embassy under diplomatic protection. Meanwhile the Americans engaged the assistance of Israeli intelligence and together they were determined to intercept and recapture the cargo. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I couldn't say. I'll start to hear knocking on my door. I'm not that stupid.

However, as I said "It's a theory, It's a view" ? But thank you for your reply, I see it has sparked your imagination.

As I stated earlier.......................It's possible.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

May I bring to mind that itobin53 in one of her reports at Allvoices concerning the missing airliner mentioned about 20 high-tech engineers as she said, “Some reports claim there were about 20 high-tech engineers on board who specialized in cyber-military research. Abducting them adds to notions that official misinformation is intentional.”(www.allvoices.com...)

www.allvoices.com... bjects-of-hijacking

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I haven't seen any discussion on ATS with regards to EPIRBS. There would have been a minimum of two EPIRBS on-board. Both designed to activate in water, both designed to activate in the event of high stress (g force, hard landing etc) and both could transmit from the depths to satellites around the globe. That is what they are designed for. Nothing else.

If it went down, where are the EPIRB pings? Remember these are inaccessible to anyone internally.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Aren't those epirbs attached to the black boxes?

This is what they are desperately trying to locate but with no success. I believe that they are only capable of transmitting up until a certain depth in water - after that they cannot get the signal out because the water provides to much of a barrier. They can only ping for 30 (?) days before the battery goes flat too.

The Indian ocean is quite deep and it's likely they are sitting there pinging away (if the plane really is there) but the signal is not making it to the surface and beyond.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

Yes and no. The black box itself has a locator beacon. However there are always a minimum of two separate EPIRB systems located on a commercial aircraft. One in the main body or cockpit of the aircraft and one in the tail (for obvious reasons!) Some airlines choose to place them in the wing sections too. It really depends. Also, there would be different maintenance schedules too (extra). So as well as the black box pinging away there will be other separate EPIRBs / ELT's singing a little song to satellites as well. The whole thing stinks of S*t

Cockpit panel mount. www.acrartex.com...

The Artex B406-4 transmits on all 3 emergency frequencies (121.5/243.0 and 406 MHz). The ELT automatically activates during a crash and transmits the standard swept tone on 121.5 and 243.0 MHz. Every 50 seconds for 520 milliseconds (long message protocol), the 406 MHz transmitter turns on and transmits an encoded digital message to the Cospas/Sarsat satellite system. The ELT can be programmed with the aircraft's 24-bit address as well as latitude/longitude information from the aircraft navigation system when used with the Artex ELT/NAV Interface -B (P/N 453-6501). The B406-4 is designed to interface with Boeing's Master Caution System in conjunction with the DZUS mounted cockpit remote panel. The mounting hardware for the B406-4 is compatible with all previous versions of Artex 406 MHz ELTs. - See more at: www.acrartex.com...

1. Distressed mariner/outdoor adventurer/pilot activates beacon (EPIRB, PLB, ELT).

2. Beacon transmits a 406 MHz emergency message containing your Unique Identifier Number (UIN) to the LEOSAR (polar orbiting) and GEOSAR* (geostationary) satellite systems.

3. The satellites relay the 406 MHz emergency message to a ground station called the Local User Terminal (LUT). The LUT calculates the location of the signal by measuring the Doppler shift caused by the relative movement between the satellite and the beacon and forwards the location to the Mission Control Center (MCC).

4. The MCC continues to receive information from additional satellite passes and further refines the beacon position (2.3 nm search radius). An alert message is generated that is combined with the registration information from the database and is forwarded to the appropriate Rescue Coordination Center (RCC).

5. The RCC makes contact with the persons listed in the database to verify the existence of an emergency and gathers additional information about the beacon users. The RCC will dispatch the closest, capable Search and Rescue (SAR) forces.

6. Local SAR forces launch a rescue mission and use the 121.5 MHz homing signal to pinpoint the beacon.

* On average, worldwide, this notification (steps 2 through 5) take up to one hour for non-GPS beacons. For self-locating beacons that provide GPS position data in their first transmissions, the search radius is reduced to .05 nm (100 m) and the notification can take as little as three minutes. (Data provided by Cospas-Sarsat.)

- See more at: www.acrartex.com...

www.acrartex.com...

The C406-1 has been tested to meet the rigorous requirements of TSO C126 including 500 G shock, 1000 pound crush as well as flame and vibration tests. The C406-1 is available for use with Artex's low cost whip antennas, rod antenna or a blade antenna. The C406-1 may be interfaced with the optional Artex ELT/NAV Interface enabling latitude and longitude data to be transmitted as part of the 406 MHz message. The C406-1 uses a single coax cable to accommodate all three frequencies. The C406-1 ELT is available for fixed wing with a single-directional G-Switch and helicopter (HM) applications with a multi-axis G-Switch. - See more at: www.acrartex.com...

edit on 2-4-2014 by CaptainBeno because: links

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I couldn't say. I'll start to hear knocking on my door. I'm not that stupid.

However, as I said "It's a theory, It's a view" ? But thank you for your reply, I see it has sparked your imagination.

As I stated earlier.......................It's possible.

Understood........

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Oh God, this just in........

The fruit made me turn the transponder off.

au.news.yahoo.com...

Hey, it might as well have been contaminated with Lysergic acid diethylamide............Hmmmm, then again that's not a bad theory.....
edit on 3-4-2014 by CaptainBeno because: would not let me say acid.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
There was a certain amount of "secret" cargo on the flight.

The one thing I can think of that runs counter to this scenario is the issues with the pilot. However, considering how the spotlight is focused on the pilot as a culprit, it makes it seem more like he's actually a patsy.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

CaptainBeno

While the USA is withdrawing from Afghanistan one of their command and control system (used for controlling the pilot-less drones) was hijacked by the Taliban while the American transport convoy was moving down from one of the hill top bases. The Taliban ambushed the convoy and killed 2 American Seal personnel, seized the equipment, including the command and control system which weighed about 20 tons and packed into 6 crates. This happened a little over a month ago in Feb 2014.

edit on 2-4-2014 by CaptainBeno because: Stuff and more stuff

Uh, you got a source for that? Cursory google searching just brings up this exact story with no references, and if it's alluding that the two ex navy seals who died in february were involved, well, they were ex navy seals, and not in afghanistan.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join