It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time Lurker, finally making 1st post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hey guys, long time lurker here even though I joined in 2012. ATS has been my home and a great place to expand my mind to different ideas and ways of thinking about things. I simply fell in love with this site once I seen all the interesting topics that aren't usually talked about often in person, or will make you look crazy to people if you try doing so. I'm just a 17 year old kid with a dream that one day I can help enlighten my generation to the vast array of topics that are being talked about on here.

I make it my goal to try opening the welded shut eyelids of my peers about what's going on in America or even around the world. Now adays kids my age are too tied up with their fancy Iphone 5's or Playstation 4's to even give a damn to think freely or investigate what's happening around the world. I want mine and others futures to be as bright as possible, and to do that we all need to expand our knowledge and not reject every crazy idea that comes around the corner. I look forward to my future on ATS!

Thanks,
S

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by influencetheabove

Welcome to ATS...enjoy the ride...

Des

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Gave you your first flag, and wave it proudly! Welcome, and enjoy your adventure. Tell us the things you think we should know but might not, and ask all the questions you've ever wanted answered. High roads and fun to you!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Welcome! Good luck in your quest.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Hi influencetheabove, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Using the new features and and functions of ATS.5/3

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Welcome 😊

There's an interesting thread here 👉 ATS Thread if you need member guidance.
edit on 4/1/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: Spelling

top topics

join