It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killing Jesus (planned parenthood)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

GroidNificent
reply to post by WarminIndy

Also, me being new doesn't mean my argument is primitive. It means I have a different view of things than the religious. ATS's motto is deny iggnorance correct? Than why are you here? Because I sure as hell am denying ignorance.
edit on 16Wed, 02 Apr 2014 16:08:26 -050020140802308f082014-04-02T16:08:26-05:00 by GroidNificent because: (no reason given)

Well, actually it is kind of primitive because I am used to the really advanced arguments that you will eventually stumble upon, that's what I meant. I could tell you are new simply by how you approached the thread, that is all.

Usually when people who have been here for a long time, and I have been, but back in the day when I first came here I had forgotten my original username and password, so I had to make a new one. Being sick for long periods of time can do that to a person.

My suggestion, because you are a newbie here, while people's arguments sometimes are mostly based on opinion, it's always better to use sources for your claims. Even atheists use the Bible in arguments against us. That's my advice, when framing an opinion, it's always better to back it up. People know me here and know that my opinions will invariably be backed up by something, even if it is simply a statement in a post.

There are many people I disagree with, but even those who ask for sources will get them. That's why FlyersFan asked the OP where he came up with his theory, then FlyersFan posted a statistic. It's always better to find sources for your discussions, and don't think I was implying you are a troll, far from it. Sometimes trolls make threads and then scurry away.

But like I said, welcome to the jungle.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I see where you are coming from and I assure you I am far from a troll. Trolls post to piss people off and get a reaction and that's not what I'm doing what so ever. Talk to me on Xbox live and that's a diffferent story. Like I said. I'm here to learn because to be honest, a majority of people you meet in public or work or wherever vtend to be brainwashed or blowing out there ass which I don't get from you at all. Like I said, don't take what I say as a personal attack because it's not.
edit on 16Wed, 02 Apr 2014 16:41:49 -050020144102341f412014-04-02T16:41:49-05:00 by GroidNificent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

GroidNificent
reply to post by DarknStormy

Also, you know why you don't see what I see? Because i have a different belief and viewpoint than you do. And you know as well as I do that that doesn't make me a bad person or you a bad person.
edit on 16Wed, 02 Apr 2014 16:37:25 -050020143702337f372014-04-02T16:37:25-05:00 by GroidNificent because: (no reason given)

I agree with you. All I'm trying to do is show you a different point of view and it doesn't mean that either of us are good or bad, all it shows is that both points of view can co-exist together regardless of our backgrounds, beliefs or other.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

FlyersFan

deadeyedick

but usually ends with the termination of the first of the womb

Did you read the information I posted on page one?
6/10 of females getting abortions are NOT aborting their first babies.
So, if those stats are accurate, the premise of this thread has been shown wrong.
Sorry.

I had to think on it a while but 4 out of 10 are first timers. To me that really proves my point. Given that the other 6 is spread out over 2nd 3rd and so on.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
deadeyedick
FlyersFan
deadeyedick

WarminIndy but usually ends with the termination of the first of the womb

FlyersFan Did you read the information I posted on page one?
6/10 of females getting abortions are NOT aborting their first babies.
So, if those stats are accurate, the premise of this thread has been shown wrong.
Sorry.

deadeyedickI had to think on it a while but 4 out of 10 are first timers. To me that really proves my point. Given that the other 6 is spread out over 2nd 3rd and so on.

Thats what I thought; 4 out of 10 posters are first timers. Proves the point if those 4 aborted are actually trolls; or the 6 left over are just wannabe aborted trolls; the spead is if any contain the Jesus bloodline (rise of the ugly headed truth survived somehow).
edit on 4-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join