It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warcraft, Mars, and Military.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Is it possible, that the secret military operation to make their supersoldiers into small tiny faery fighters actually worked, they in turn possessed blizzard entertainment and then in turn made their own faerie nation of warcraft soldiers, of the unknown, and martians were the ones who gave them the idea

COVERTLY.

discuss the possibility

this is not a troll

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Onyxzyv

I have no idea what you're talking about, but something about this idea intrigues me.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Onyxzyv
Is it possible, that the secret military operation to make their supersoldiers into small tiny faery fighters actually worked, they in turn possessed blizzard entertainment and then in turn made their own faerie nation of warcraft soldiers, of the unknown, and martians were the ones who gave them the idea

COVERTLY.

discuss the possibility

this is not a troll

What if that already happened and you are actually fighting the real war on Mars when you play WOW? Maybe Blizzard is a black arm of the UN and your WOW character is all that stands between the Martians and us.

Thank you for your service and for defending our planet.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Cuervo

Onyxzyv

COVERTLY.

discuss the possibility

this is not a troll

What if that already happened and you are actually fighting the real war on Mars when you play WOW? Maybe Blizzard is a black arm of the UN and your WOW character is all that stands between the Martians and us.

Thank you for your service and for defending our planet.

Believe it or not, these were my thoughts exactly.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hehe, I doubt it, but it would be pretty cool if it were true.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidWarrior

why else would you play any game unless aliens are involved

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
So... like the plot of Ender's Game.

You play the game. But wait! It isn't a game! Dun Dun Dun!!!!!

top topics

join