It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Thoughts On What This Is?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

On the way to an engagement during a very active cloud ship day, I took this Photo. It was over a flat rural area.

Any thoughts on what this is? While I am not a meteorologist, these don't look like natural formations.

I am a believer in alien comouflage via cloud cover technique. God knows I have seen enough of it.

But what do you guys think?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I think a storm was blowing in.
2nd

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Puppytoven

I see a bunny, and a car, and Abraham Lincoln, and a face.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Puppytoven

In meteorology, a cloud is a visible mass of liquid droplets or frozen crystals made of water or various chemicals suspended in the atmosphere above the surface of a planetary body.[1] These suspended particles are also known as aerosols and are studied in the cloud physics branch of meteorology.

I believe I have found the answer you seek...en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 1-4-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Puppytoven

On the way to an engagement during a very active cloud ship day, I took this Photo. It was over a flat rural area.

Any thoughts on what this is? While I am not a meteorologist, these don't look like natural formations.

I am a believer in alien comouflage via cloud cover technique. God knows I have seen enough of it.

What's a very active cloud ship day? Can you post some pics of alien cloud cover camouflage?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Eureka!!!

You've found where the dust devils hide.

Good pic you took of them...

Des

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

This looks like a normal cloud to you guys? Check out the shading on this. Also, show me an example of machinery-looking complex shapes being created by wind-patterns. Not just the definition of a cloud.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

conundrummer

Puppytoven

What's a very active cloud ship day? Can you post some pics of alien cloud cover camouflage?

I tried that once and was laughed at. When I have the time to explain the concepts involved and what exactly would be visible to us, I will. Needless to say, some days are more active than others. Almost on a cycle (No, not the water cycle either)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Puppytoven I've heard as well that ufo's hide in clouds, but usually you can make out a solid object if that's the case. Your photo is cool, but that straight part on the lower left side really does look just like water vapor.

...still props for trying!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
It's a photo of scud - defined by the American Meteorological Society Glossary as "Ragged low clouds, usually stratus fractus or cumulus fractus, that occur below the main cloud base."

Often these clouds are fast moving and fast changing - shortlived vortices and eddies can be seen. Some more examples can shown here: www.weatherscapes.com...
edit on 1 4 2014 by SummerLightning because: typo

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

It's a Picture.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Caver78
Puppytoven I've heard as well that ufo's hide in clouds, but usually you can make out a solid object if that's the case. Your photo is cool, but that straight part on the lower left side really does look just like water vapor.

...still props for trying!

Here is the same view but pulled back to see rest of sky:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Where I come from we call that a "wall" cloud and not a ship cloud.

Sometimes "flying objects" are produced by these clouds, but we call it debris not ships.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

mmmm, screw these guys. I see a goddamn space ship. Triangle shaped, vapour thingy- I can tell you what I really think here without a face, and internet people making fun of people like us, well they don't have faces either. I think there are otherworldly things around us all the bloody time. Like spiders being within 3 feet of you anywhere, but you don't see them. I will tell you, OP, I think I see what you see. A vapour camo'ed unidentified craft. Theorizing the other oddities in the low part of the sky could be due to whatever impact it's engine system may have on clouds. That looks like a pretty clear picture of a triangular shape that is different than the air around it. While I have just been made aware today of this vapour cover idea, before I even googled it the idea made sense. You don't see the spiders, until you start looking for them.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

WeezusGeezus

mmmm, screw these guys. I see a goddamn space ship. Triangle shaped, vapour thingy- I can tell you what I really think here without a face, and internet people making fun of people like us, well they don't have faces either. I think there are otherworldly things around us all the bloody time. Like spiders being within 3 feet of you anywhere, but you don't see them. I will tell you, OP, I think I see what you see. A vapour camo'ed unidentified craft. Theorizing the other oddities in the low part of the sky could be due to whatever impact it's engine system may have on clouds. That looks like a pretty clear picture of a triangular shape that is different than the air around it. While I have just been made aware today of this vapour cover idea, before I even googled it the idea made sense. You don't see the spiders, until you start looking for them.

Well, I know that's what i believe them to be. And by using principles of Physics we can't take advantage of, they can appear to be here and not here at the same time. We would only see aspects of them.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
that's the ether.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
God is coming in for a landing.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Yep, I swear to G I see partials all the time- Sights mostly, but smells and sounds too. Things that most people just kinda go 'huh' to, those are the things we have to keep trying to figure out. I wish I had a more scientific brain, I just hope for my partner to get interested in something I wanna know about so he can break it down for me. Or find amazing documentaries.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Puppytoven

This looks like a normal cloud to you guys? Check out the shading on this. Also, show me an example of machinery-looking complex shapes being created by wind-patterns. Not just the definition of a cloud.

Well, when you up the contrast and blacks in the photo, no it doesn't look like a normal cloud. An edited one? Yes. Normal? No.

You took a photo of CLOUDS. Not alien ships camouflaged in the clouds, no aliens, no machinery.

It's posts like the OP that cause the good posts and topics to be ridiculed. Pure nonsense.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join