It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian Boeing located near Kandahar, the passengers and crew captured

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Destinyone

Jefferton
Why do you people waste your time with this garbage?

I need a smarter crowd.....

Then...why are you hanging out here, with all us dummies...

Something in the thread title, piqued interest in you. I know it did me. With so much speculation going on in the MSM, what's wrong with this thread....huh...

Des

edit on 1-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Exactly. This is a conspiracy site and the topic deserves discussion and research.

Why are you here and why comment if you're above us?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Destinyone

Jefferton

Then...why are you hanging out here, with all us dummies...

Something in the thread title, piqued interest in you. I know it did me. With so much speculation going on in the MSM, what's wrong with this thread....huh...

Des

edit on 1-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Yeah really... the MSM even brought up aliens I do believe on CNN once..What's next, it was the rapture? This threads' explanation is no worse than theirs, they don't know what the hell they are talking about that's for sure.

I still think the weirdest thing about all of this is the non stop news coverage of this (while they have no clue what happened). They've talked more about this than the Iraq war. Unbelievable.
edit on 1-4-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

(post by Jefferton removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Jefferton
Ok, the missing plane might be up your butts. Have fun digging it out.

The conspiracy site card doesn't change the fact that this is a garbage thread... Btw.

What a quality reply from such an intelligent individual. Wow...wish I could award you applause for that.

(post by TiedDestructor removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Christ almighty these story's are getting desperate by the minute

Afghanistan is one of the most watched places on earth right about now

Are people really stupid enough to believe that an unidentified Boeing 777 flying over Pakistan and Afghanistan airspace wouldn't have been noticed?

Who on earth would orchestrate and fact finding mission on such laughable common sense avoiding grounds?

Epic facepalm
edit on 1-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
If the thread had said something about the plane being found in South East Asia I would've put this in the top two April Fools threads but Kandahar was a bit much...dead giveaway.

(post by Jefferton removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

FB does that a lot.

More controversy, more traffic, more money. One thing I hate about FB. It's a game of share the story before it's been vetted.

Des

Thing is it was from ATS on FB since I follow the site. ATS put it up.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Jefferton

If you want to smart, you could try stuffing an Iphone up the back passage. (cryptic)
Thing is though, it won't hurt for too long...even better, the Iphone will know pretty much exactly where it is and will give the location if requested, the satellite however wouldn't have a clue.
edit on 1-4-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I got a bridge in Brooklyn NY for Sale.

Any takers....?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

anon72
I got a bridge in Brooklyn NY for Sale.

Any takers....?

You are telling porkies and off topic... that bridge is in Arizona where there is water

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this to our attention and digging in to find out what's going on, FreakJive.

I'm sorry that it ended-up being a hoax, but it gives us a chance to use our research skills.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I've still not heard back on why this is a HOAX. I appreciate ALL contributions to the thread regardless of whether it's a HOAX or not. I hate the fact that this news wasn't brought to the site until today (April 1st - April Fools) but someone deemed this not worthy of further discussion.

Until I have a valid reason for this being a HOAX, I will continue to research the possibility.

I don't mind it it does turn out to be a HOAX, as that's why I brought it to ATS...for us to discuss and debunk. That's why I am a member here.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

It would be nice to find out why. It's most likely the site that is questionable, but I wonder why they would receive an award for "investigative journalism" if they are not on the up-and-up.

Or perhaps the award they won is a joke itself.

ETA: Even though it's been dumped in the Hoax forum, we can still discuss it.
edit on 1-4-2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Mate, I'm with you. I might be a minority here but I said this right from the beginning. (Check threads).

In fact I think I was the first to mention it on ATS. i.e Aircraft landed in that area, re-fueled and used to slam into something later on etc etc.

So, it's just you and me bro.

Let's dig.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Before we go too far, let's see if FreakJive gets an explanation. I don't think I've ever seen a thread dumped in this forum without a good reason. The answer may be so obvious that we facepalm ourselves for missing it.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The Kandahar region is some of the most monitored air and ground space in the world. There are constant air patrols, AWACS monitoring, ground patrols, and UAVs monitoring the area. But no one noticed a huge widebody aircraft that landed on a dirt road, ripping a wing off in the process, and several hundred people held in a village?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

It was Springer that initiated this. He's definitely been intelligent in the decisions regarding this type of material in the past. He may know something we don't. I have inquired and will await the reply. (I inquired via mobile and it appears the message was sent 3 times even though I only asked once) In the meantime, I think we should continue to dig.

Thanks, Beno and SSlayer! I appreciate the support.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

That is the sort of expertise some of us just do not have. It is invaluable and we should value people like yourself that know of such things. But I suspect there is a much more specific reason, such as the site is junk or the story originated from Sorcha...something along those lines.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join