It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans in Cages at DULCE something needs to be done!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Are you aware of the thousands of people in cages at the underground DULCE base?
Could this be the place passengers of FLT 370 are headed? Is there where the passengers on the planes hijacked on 911 went?
These poor helpless souls need to be heard/saved.
Remember them in your prayers!

watchermeet-up.forumotion.com... -beyond-imagination-video-footage
www.youtube.com...

Secret Underground Base "Dulce" (Insider officer) Wild & Fascinating. 16+ advised
www.youtube.com...

Interview with former Dulce Base Security officer Thomas Edwin Castello
watchermeet-up.forumotion.com...

Prisoners of the Dulce Base by Sherry Shriner Prisoners of the Dulce Base by Sherry Shriner

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Wow, that's pretty intense, can you imagine this? a vast room full of caged humans, like some bad sci-fi flick...
If it is true, "IF", I wonder what for? experiments? Alien food...
Not going to ask for a link as you already posted some and not going to ask for additional sources as this is some pretty radical stuff you got here.
If I could help, I would, but one does not simply walk into DULCE, there are things.............

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Terims

Well, unfortunately, some people need to be in cages.

Sad, but true.

Now, as far as your story. I have been down this path and let me say.

Now there isn't.

Or. if there is, be careful as you might end up being there yourself.

edit on 4/1/2014 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Pictures or it didn't happen!
also I'm in a cage in dulce if someone can come help me out I'd appreciate it

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Terims

As absurd as it sounds this might be true, not the jet passengers but the humans in cages and even worse.
Did anyone ever wonder how easy it would be for a local organization to listen in near Dulce?
Well if any of you are near ABQ anytime soon go take a walk. . .

I forgot to add the base moved, it is no longer there.

edit on 4/1/2014 by AnteBellum because: add

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Terims

April foolers bring May bowlers

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
We want to be in these cages, the world's gone mad, they can't get us if we're in cages, that's just science and we only picked the airport so that there were plenty of vending machines to hand and music played over the speakers.

Seriously though, this is so unlikely that it must be true... Someone phone David Icke, we've found they're food source, a homeless buffet that is kept stocked under a military airport...

I've read into these things before, it always links back to a handful of individuals with no evidence whatsoever.. Just fanciful stories of everything from humans in cages to underground battles with chimera's... Even if this is true, there's nothing we could do about it, nor does it affect us, nor do we want it too... So I'd spend my time looking into other things. Just my opinion.
edit on ETuesday021pm0123 by Elijah23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

If you are really interested to see find information on all the underground bases being built by East Indian Contractors with Canadian Project Managers on Indian Reservation land. The FED builds them schools, infrastructure, hospitals, municipal buildings and anything else they want. Indian Res. land is not bound by freedom of information or federal law. . . they can do whatever to whoever they want.

And if you want to know how I know this I worked as a PM in Gallup, NM for 3 years for an underground structure that makes the one in resident evil look like disney land. I can't tell you actual location or anything related to it or I will go to jail. The leash as we called it allowed us access in and out, people without leashes get shot in the legs first, detained for an unspecified period of time and then released. I never witness it, but I never forgot my leash!

It is the reason I joined this site in 2010, left and then came back. I don't have proof nor could I give it to anyone if I did but a large group of people do. They just don't know how to use it yet.
edit on 4/1/2014 by AnteBellum because: spelling

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Terims

Yes this is where the passengers of MH370 went. Do you think they drew any attention to themselves this time?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fatpastyhead

could be a coverup

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Terims

Are you aware of the thousands of people in cages at the underground DULCE base?

I am aware of the claims of such yes.

Could this be the place passengers of FLT 370 are headed? Is there where the passengers on the planes hijacked on 911 went? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It could but before you make those speculations wouldn't it be handy to actually prove the base exists?

Then once the base is found to be real then you can speculate further about human alien experimentation and hybrid programs.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I would think that it would be fairly easy to find an underground base in Dulce. With ground penetrating sonar, ground search for air intake, some well placed-hidden motion sensor cameras and infrared cameras, etc. Not that expensive. Too expensive for me right now but I think in about 10 years or so, I'll do a series of expeditions to look for stuff like this. I'm thinking $10K max for a thorough search there with all the tech and help you'd need. Mostly volunteers and stuff.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

They blew it up!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Terims

I think ATS should invite Anthony Sanchez to do an Ask me anything on the subject although he may not be allowed talk about Dulce anymore.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Terims

any credible evidence ?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by Terims

Then once the base is found to be real then you can speculate further about human alien experimentation and hybrid programs.

This is rich..You're telling OP what he can and cannot speculate on..in skunk works no less.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Aliens are not the only ones that put human beings in cages...

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
That's an operation order I WILL NOT take.
Go shoot at aliens...no,that won't work, try it and join the locals.I do wonder if they aren't doing a "Soldier"type effort with all the milk carton kids which would make sense,WE sure as hell won't take THEIR orders to attack our own people. There's NO other country that would try it so they would have some super-soldier deal going down. I heard from a now dead Ranger, Dulce was a biological base with a Tier 0 BL-5 lab and security personnel ,Tier 1 is Delta force.
This would also mean there is a break away civilization being run by money that is completely secret.Do YOU have an operational plan or intell on that?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
If the whole UFO thing really does have aliens behind it then I wouldn't be surprised. Might makes right. if your IQ and knowledge was so much higher than humans then you probably wouldn't treat humans as equal to yourself. Humans are a great example of this. We have historically treated monkeys and dolphins and elephants and some species of birds and other creatures of notable intellect with disrespect and even contempt. These creatures have passed the mirror test and yet there're still places where they're eaten. And as for other creatures, we routinely eat them and/or shoot them and/or keep them at a safe distance. Given all this, ET will likely treat us the same way or at least stay at a safe distance.

I think we'd fear them far more than we're willing to admit. It's instinct when faced with something so powerful versus yourself. It robs you of control; it makes you vulnerable. We'd not understand them and soon as things get hairy, we'd be reaching for our guns and running for the hills. All the careful planning means s***. We don't understand because we've been the top dog on Earth for so long.

There's probably some evolutionary reason we're the way we're. Maybe it has to do with limiting the spread of virulent agents: plagues, outbreaks, etc. Thus, by killing off and/or separating ourselves from other animals we protect ourselves. I imagine there has to be some contact for practical reasons: food, labor, etc.

I don't actually believe there're alien bases or aliens on Earth. I'm not sure about UFOs. I just think if aliens WERE real, I'd not be shocked if they had humans in cages. Why not? AS stated already, I kind of expect it. More than likely they'd have laws protecting us, but some lawless aliens would skirt around the rules. I can't fathom why they'd put us in cages. I doubt a mouse can fathom why we would put it in cages, either. Do monkeys ever wonder why we put them in cages? It's hard to grasp how aliens so advanced would gain anything by putting us in cages. BUT if humans are not too advanced for warfare or murder then why would aliens be too advanced for it? Who am I to say aliens wouldn't gain from putting us in cages?

Much of the animal cruelty was done years ago, some of it in secrecy. And I have to believe some countries still do it just as aggressively as ever.
edit on 1-4-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

There are no laws protecting us. Treaties made are always unenforceable.
Aliens are not smarter then us, they just have more advanced technology and ability to join thoughts. 1+1+1+1 = 4
No human on earth knows what they are doing, even in plain sight.
We are rats and monkeys to them because we act like animals.

Or I could be completely
crazy and just need attention!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join