Humans in Cages at DULCE something needs to be done!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The whole thing creeps me out, simply because of a very strange dream I had just before the us presidential elections in 08, before I ever heard of the people in cages at dulce.

It was an underground basement-like area, almost looked like a cement warehouse area with short ceilings and large cement pillars, like a parking garage. The floors had black and white ckecked tile floors. On the side of the room I was on, there were steel freestanding cages also painted white, about 6 feet tall and 5-6 feet wide. There were nurses in there in the old white dress uniforms with the hats, chubby middle-aged blonde women, kind of surly.

I was in a cage and next to me was a person in a cage who wouldn't stop screaming, so they literally sewed his mouth shut. We all had to wear white straight jackets. They let us out and led us 5 feet away to an area that had three long rows of metal folding chairs facing a projector screen. On the screen was a video loop, no sound, of a very haggard biker woman riding through the desert with an eagle on her shoulder. I looked around at the few other people next to me in seats and they were completely medicated drooling almost, just staring at the screen. Then I woke up.

Freaked me out, I figured it was subconscious symbolism of the elections, but I dreamt a version of it again a couple of years ago, just before I read about the supposed dulce cages. Scared me!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

FlyersFan

Terims
Are you aware of the thousands of people in cages at the underground DULCE base?

Nope. I had no idea that people were speculating on that.

Could this be the place passengers of FLT 370 are headed?

Doubt it. It's either at the bottom of the ocean or it's in Pakistan.
Those thoughts make the most sense.
Boeing Source Says Missing PLane in Pakistan

It's either at the bottom of the ocean

I have to disagree with that. Even if its at the bottom of the ocean we would have seen some signs of it.

or it's in Pakistan.

Then the media will say its in Iran or Russia.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Terims

That news came out over 20 years ago. Only just hit late night t.v. Recently.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

AnteBellum
reply to post by Violater1

No, they made me live on site in a trailer monday morning to friday night.
Which was ok by me. Due to drunken driving in that city I was afraid to walk the streets during the day and the sidewalks at night. Lol, seriously it was that bad.

I spent my weekends in ABQ, Gallup was so small it creeped me out. Not that ABQ was any better but it had much more to do on the weekends, like the flea market at the racetrack and clubs downtown. Yea, I was still bored I'm a city girl. . . Manhattan Rules!

eeeuuuwww..the trailer! That must have been a bummer. And I know what you mean about the drunks. Gallup holds my record number of stab wounds on a patient...7. 3 in the chest, one in the R arm and 3 in the back. The guy lived too. Did you ever eat at Vergies on Route 66?
One of my patients that worked at a gas station, told me of seeing a 15 ft round silver saucer that had landed behind the station. This was just North of Gallup on old route 666. Pretty weird. In Albuquerque, at the Taco Cabana on N. Coors Ave, is where I talked to retired NM State Trooper Gabe Valdez. He was the main investigator of the Dulce Cattle mutilations.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

The trailer wasn't that bad, it was actually a mobile home if you want to get specific. Didn't matter anyway we worked and slept around the clock catching sleep whenever we could. They were very particular of shutting anything down, all construction projects are like this, but I always felt a extra sense of urgency over there.
I lived in Uptown by Trader Joes in ABQ. during the weekend, that was cool. Elephant Bar, Marcellos and Samurai's Hibachi the clubs downtown. Even old town was nice with that garden area next to the aquarium. I kept to my click for the most part, I made friends through friends. The only cops I met were actually on the tv show 'cops' long time veterans, nice people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join