It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contacted and "Observed"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
2 nights ago my 3 year old son woke up crying, so I went through to calm him down and then went downstairs to get him some warm milk.

It was 4.30am, and I got a very clear image in my mind of a Gray stood in my hall waving at me. Even the thought startled me, and I said in my mind "I thought you guys were supposed to be smart? If you want to make contact..do it in the daytime and give me warning, so I don't freak out !".

I was then asked telepathically if it was alright that they observed us? I didn't feel threatened at all, so I replied yeah that it was fine as long as there weren't many of them.

I took my sons milk and went back upstairs, gave it to him and he said it was too hot so I ran a cold tap in the bathroom, at which point my wife walked in behind me.. I almost jumped out of my skin ! Laughing we settled our son and headed back to bed.

Next thing, my wife started getting frisky, and I remembered about being observed. Being male, I pushed that to the back of my mind and got jiggy with it.

Sparing you the details, we lay there exhausted and I felt euphoric (I normally feel good..but this was abnormally good). I closed my eyes and in the dark, it was like reality was being unzipped and a preying mantis head peered through and looked straight at me. I got a feeling that it was trying to smile. I wasn't scared.. I knew that just because something looks different it doesn't mean its bad.

It disappeared and I got the feeling that they had gone.

This is my first encounter with a mantid and I'd like to know if anybody else has had a similar experience or has any info that might help? No I'm not on drugs/insane.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

Next time ask them to join in. You are in for a treat my friend.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Who says its Alien, who knows for sure what it is.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Lols I had no clue that at 4.30am that I'd be having sex..so not sure I would've agreed to being observed..

As far as joining in..I have heard how these guys enjoy anal probes so I don't think I want to go there!

All joking aside, hopefully somebody can help with some answers.

reply to post by OccamsRazor04

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Well the images I had in my mind were out of place.. 4.30am I was thinking about settling my son..warming his milk and getting back to bed. Grays and mantids were the last thing on my mind !

And being completely honest..I've never had bizarre images of a preying mantis spring to mind straight after sex.. never. (And I can discount any literal translation of a mantis devouring its partner after mating).

reply to post by AthlonSavage

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

I don't really want to expose this in public, but what happened to you is so relevant!

From somewhere around 1995- to 2000, I was having all sorts of "abduction" type of experiences, (as was the rest of my family).
There was a couple of times when my husband and I were making love and I had the clear and distinct impression that the greys were observing us, as one would study the mating rituals of animals. One time I was even under the impression that somehow, on some level, they had had a hand in provoking the exchange... we had been watching tv in the living room and unexpectedly decided to get frisky on the living room floor.

There was some sort of deep semi conscious awareness in me of their having pushed our buttons somehow, and my own sub-conscious permission having been granted. It was not as clear as yours- it was just one of those times of knowing I had agreed to it, without remembering the exact moment I had done so.
Added to that, was the "knowing" that the interest was not as superficial as to watch how we copulate... but rather, the energy exchange and emulation we create when we do so. Emotional energy is something I always had the sense they were both fascinated by, and frightened of, as a huge source of power.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Thank you!

I entirely agree. I have also speculated wether they somehow wanted to consciously experience it by melding of minds.

I know it sounds weird, but I'm glad somebody else has experienced something similar.

reply to post by Bluesma

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
if humans were involved, you'd probably be outraged
but throw on a praying mantis mask and it's all good?

expect your invite to the illuminati ball in 4-6 weeks

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Well gee thanks. That comment was about as usueful as a chocolate fire guard.

I'm after learning more about contacts and being observed in any capacity, both greys and mantids.

reply to post by UNIT76

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
No offense.........

But I had a very clear and vivid image one time of driving a post through someones head one time that I really really really was upset with.......

It didnt make it true........

People need to learn to separate, fantasy or wayward thoughts, and reality.........

again not trying to be a jerk, but just because it runs through your head doesnt make it so.....

I believe in the paranormal, ive had a few very very psychic friends.........

This to me just sounds like random synapse firing......much like how you had to include you and your wife "getting jiggy" w it in the story....

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

If what you experienced is objectively true....

From everything I've read....they feed on negative (fear/anger based) and sexual energy...so your encounter and the sudden sexual episode is unsurprising...nor is the enhanced euphoria and the excess exhaustion.

The Mantid smiling....merely thanking you for the feed. Hope you're ok with them scaring the crap out of your children for a meal too! You've basically said 'sure, go for it'.

Monsters Inc. is a metaphor.
edit on 1-4-2014 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

well said.
(that's what i was alluding to in my previous message)
..the guy doesn't seem to "understand" any of this
thanks for being more patient than i was

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
No offense taken. Thank you for your input.

The getting jiggy with it comment is a more a reflection on my personality not wishing to make it sound too serious like sexual intercourse and not go into too muxh detail.

reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I am well versed with entities that consume energies.. However this was not fear or anger based. Thank you for your input.

reply to post by LightAssassin

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Yeah..thanks again..for nothing.

reply to post by UNIT76

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I strongly believe in ET abductions so only half in jest do I suggest that we not too narrowly define the suspected "encounter."
What do we humans do with our free time when we are off the job? We watch our media that frequently involve sex acts of others, repelling aliens from our earthly shores or we get real and actually go out and visit interesting places.

Given that we all had handy devices like a TV remote (in reverse) to relocate ourselves into some stranger's domicile, we would probably make use of it during our slack time. Maybe next time you should have popcorn waiting.

As for somebod'ys suggestion early on in this thread to invite a mantis-like creature in on the action may be asking for a "last supper" sort of situation given how the female of that species interacts with the male after the sex act.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Ok.. so lets go along with the all knowing guru that has had many contact experiences to draw valuable knowledge from.. why have you chosen to not share your many experiences that make you the unquestionable expert?

reply to post by UNIT76

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Next time you see them send them around to mine, could do with getting the missus in the mood more often lol
edit on 1-4-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Read : Simon Parks UK politician

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Hello,

I couldn't help myself when i read your post.
I have a file I will try to upload that will explain that the Zeta Reticulans (Grays) and that "Mantis" you saw may not be there for you best reasoning.

Zeta Reticulans and Other Gray Aliens

This is just an excerpt:

The Zeta Reticuli are also being control by another race of Extraterrestrial beings. We will talk more about them in another letter, but we can tell you that this ET being have the appearance of giant Insects (Much like a Praying Mantis). As you can imagine, these ETs are evenmore mentally powerful than the Zetas. They not only control the Zeta’s by mind waves, but also by using chemical substances that they produce in their own bodies. So that’s were the Zetas learn how to use those chemical substances on humans as we explained before.
So fragile is the Zetas conection to the heart, that their proud race felt slave to another race. But this control is not a justification for the Zeta reticulim’s actions, because their true nature remains the same, and even though they are controlled for certain specific purposes by the insect-like race, they still manage to follow their own agenda as we explained before.
Any way the Insect-like race do not have the technology that the Zetas have (not even close), but have superior mental control, so they are using the advanced Zeta technology to reach their highest purpose, which is to conquer the universe. (I hope humanity never gets to the point of being so proud of their technology and achievements as to believe that they can rule the universe too. But there are some egos out there that already think they are the rulers of all). The interaction with this Insect-like beings chemicals has caused the Zetas to begin to change a little in their genetic make up. That’s the reason why the Zeta reticulim eyes are Insect-like, (there were much like ours before); meaning that the insect ET group not only are mentally controlling them, but are chemically somehow changing the Zetas as well. _ by Willy and Andy.

I hope an ATS member can help discover the OP and link it here for further information.
I am here to give more information that i believe has been overlooked with your encounter, though safe and fun, may not be in the future and wish nothing but good events for you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join