It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Two Tribulations: Where Preterism and Dispensationalism Meet.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ServantOfTheLamb

The following are pdf files that display the meter in the original languages:

Paslm 90:
(Read pages 8-11 for hebrew texts)

www.brainout.net...

Isaiah 53:

www.brainout.net...

Daniel 9:

www.brainout.net...

Ephesians 1:

www.brainout.net...

Mary's Magnificat:

www.brainout.net...

These links can all be found in my op's link.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Here's a couple of tips to get this thread going:

Summarize. Serious researchers don't read mountains of data without having an abstract provided for them. The reason is because scholars don't want to waste their time with 1-2 days of reading to see if something is b.s.

Check your attitude. You're coming across as extremely arrogant and condescending. Maybe that's not what's in your heart, but your word choices suggest you think you're pretty smart for knowing all of this and that we're lazy and ignorant because we won't read what appears to be the byproduct of hypergraphia. Also, you demand that we come up to your level just so we can talk to you about your pet theory, and you've decided to restrict the conversation to the areas that you want to talk about. These are restricting and off-putting demands.

In short, try to encapsulate your message to make it marketable, and don't act like somebody on a pedestal. That is, if you want to spread whatever message you are trying to spread. You could have the most brilliant theological discovery of the century here, but no one will ever know about it if you don't change your approach.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

You are absolutely right. I should have invested more time in laying out the data in a more comprehensive manor. Unfortunately, I am posting from a smart phone rather than a computer, so my abilities are limited.

You're also right about my attitude. At times, I can be impatient to say the least. That much I will admit and I do apologize for it.

The subject matter of the Hebrew and Greek meter is a hard one to summarize, especially when trying to find a starting place. I do feel that I gave a general summary of the purpose it serves and the principles it teaches.

All in all, I was really hoping that people would read the claim and take an interest for themselves to investigate further.

Could my presentation have been more organized? Yes, a legitimate argument can be made there. Was my attitude mal-adjusted? Yes.

But, I did establish a clearely defined concept and I did back it up with raw data. I understand the data is a lot to take in, but, I do not know of a better way to make it more accessible with my limited internet abilities.

I really do hope someone else cares enough to try and see past my flaws and look for the answers themselves.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

BELIEVERpriest
reply to post by Snsoc

You are absolutely right. I should have invested more time in laying out the data in a more comprehensive manor. Unfortunately, I am posting from a smart phone rather than a computer, so my abilities are limited.

You're also right about my attitude. At times, I can be impatient to say the least. That much I will admit and I do apologize for it.

The subject matter of the Hebrew and Greek meter is a hard one to summarize, especially when trying to find a starting place. I do feel that I gave a general summary of the purpose it serves and the principles it teaches.

All in all, I was really hoping that people would read the claim and take an interest for themselves to investigate further.

Could my presentation have been more organized? Yes, a legitimate argument can be made there. Was my attitude mal-adjusted? Yes.

But, I did establish a clearely defined concept and I did back it up with raw data. I understand the data is a lot to take in, but, I do not know of a better way to make it more accessible with my limited internet abilities.

I really do hope someone else cares enough to try and see past my flaws and look for the answers themselves.

I really wish I understood the meter man, but quite honestly its a bit to much for me lol. I don't understand why the guy pulls the numbers he pulls at certain times.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ServantOfTheLamb

Its all good man. Thanks for checking it out. It took me a while to understand what I know now, I guess its just something God teaches us on His time. I do know that the pattern that Brainout found does exist in the true Mayan calendar. It fits too well to be coinsidence. Just like a puzzle.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join