It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidents Praise Bill Clinton at His Library�s Unzipping

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:29 AM
link   
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas � President Bush and two former Presidents, Jimmy Carter and George H.W. Bush, lavished praise on former President Bill Clinton at the unzipping of the Clinton Presidential Library in Little Rock. The sun did not shine � in fact it rained on Clinton�s parade � but the current and former Presidents tried their best to think of something nice to say.

Jimmy Carter said that Clinton always �seized big opportunities, usually with both hands.�

The elder George Bush said he envied Clinton�s political acumen. �Bill Clinton knew all kinds of stuff I didn�t know, things that really help in a Presidential race, like knowing that there were scanners at check out counters in supermarkets!�

The current George Bush praised Clinton for his �great affection for the American people, especially big-haired, trailer-trash women.�

Al Gore said he was working on his own library, which he revealed is in the den of his home. John Kerry said he would ask Teresa to buy one for him.

Hillary Clinton spoke briefly, noting that the library behind them "is like my husband�s fly - it's open to strangers and 30,000 people have been inside."

Among the many celebrities present was Barbra Streisand, who tried to slip Clinton a piece of paper with her phone number on it. �He must have lost it because he never called me after that magical night we spent together, where I talked foreign policy while he had sex with me.�

Bono was also there, saying to reporters later that the ceremony was �f**king marvelous.�

Emma Dubin

Original Story

Note: Just a bit of fun!!

S4E

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azeari of the Radiant Eye------The current George Bush praised Clinton for his �great affection for the American people, especially big-haired, trailer-trash women.�

I didn't see this - what was the Clintons' reaction??

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The library looks like a giant...you know. Quite fitting.

new topics

join