It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Name is Jesse Ventura, Ask Me Anything.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I’ve been a wrestler, a mayor, a governor, an actor, a New York Times bestselling author, a TV host, and I even taught at Harvard. My latest endeavor is my new online show “Off The Grid”.

I’m in my second month of broadcasting from an undisclosed location, and I’m proud to say that the show already has over 1 million viewers and is growing by grassroots word-of-mouth every day.

I bring viewers the news that cable TV and corporate America won’t research and the current events that every American needs to be educated about.

For the first time on Above Top Secret, I will be answering your questions on my career, my political views, and just about anything else.

To keep in touch with me after the AMA, you can follow my twitter (@GovJVentura) my Facebook www.facebook.com/officialjesseventura and you can tune in for my show Tuesday through Friday at www.ora.tv/offthegrid

So go ahead, Ask Me Anything.

**Admin Notes:**

This thread will be opened 1 hour before Jesse Logs onto the site to answer questions.

We expect the utmost civility and respect for our invited guest, any trolling, rudeness, and sheer stupidity will result in post removals and account terminations.

Members are limited to 1 question each, any attempts at asking multiple questions in one post or, multiple posts of a single question by an member(s) will result in post removals and possible account restrictions.

Beyond that, ENJOY interacting with the one and only Jesse Ventura!

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the great demand to make it easier to follow these threads, SkepticOverlord and I will be adding the question answered by quoting it in Mr. Ventura's posts. That's the reason there is an "edit" notation by either myself or S.O. in the posts.
edit on 4-1-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JesseVentura

Hi Governor, thank you very much for coming here. Please - if you would - give ATS one of the "Breaking News" items that you may be holding onto. Or maybe just a good part of one. You could start an ATS tradition!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!!

My question has to do with the Skinwalker ranch..

What do you think is really happening there?

Please feel free to speculate!!

And you did an awesome job as Gov!
Come back to Minnesota!!

link   

Governor .
Firstly, Thank you for fighting for our FREEDOMS . What a brave man you are.
You have my Vote for 2016 !

My question is , did Marina Oswald ever disclose any "off the record" info to you that you could not air on your show Or talk about? If so did it further strengthen your understanding of what really happen with the JFK assassination?

Thanks again

Humbly

LSH
edit on 0094043130934st by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

edit on 0104043131034st by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

link   
Mr. Ventura, it's an honor to have you here.

My question: If you aren't successful in getting ballot access in all 50 states and getting debate access and consequently you don' run for president in 2016, who would you like to see as the next president and vice president of our country?

Thank you!

link   

Jesse first I would like to thank you for your sevice to all of us, Salute.

My question is whether you think a civil war or a revolution will happen in the USA anytime soon?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Thank you for taking the time to be here Mr. Ventura. I have followed your career since your pro wrestling days. My question for you would be this:
After all the investigations you have done, and the knowledge you have gained, in your opinion what is the most important thing the average citizen should be doing right now as we move forward in 2014 and beyond?
I thank you in advance for your response.

link   

Thanks for being here Jesse, been a long time fan!

My question, after being at the Denver Airport, and doing a show about the place. What are your thoughts on it, and what would the tv networks not let you say or show about the airport?

Thank you!

Mythos

link   

Good afternoon Mr. Ventura,

I would like to thank you for coming to ATS to answer some questions. I thinks it's great to see fellow veterans being able to become successful and encourage discussion and debate amongst the public.

I'm an active duty Marine with 13 years so far, my question is,

What do you make of the recent "purge" of military brass over the last few years, or if you make anything of it at all?
edit on 31-3-2014 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Mr. Ventura,

There are a lot of claims out there that "secret societies" control or otherwise have a major influence in politics and in the entertainment industry, e.g. "Hollywood". Given that you have had a high-level position in politics and have acted in Hollywood movies, do you have any firsthand knowledge of this?

By the way, you were the best thing about the movie Predator (1987) in my opinion, which has been one of my favorite movies since I was a kid in the late '80s. When those new "The Expendables" movies came out, featuring many '80s action stars, I was hoping you would be in them, playing the same type of character that you played in Predator. Your participation would have improved those movies drastically, as I think most any fan of real action movies would agree. Your portrayal of the "Blain" character is legendary.
edit on 3/31/2014 by MaximRecoil because: (no reason given)

link   
Hi, and welcome to ATS first of all. Maybe you will find this place crazy enough to be a regular hangout spot like many of us did.

How do we reign in our out of control government?

link   
Lets say the entire worlds population, or for eases sake, the nation, realizes severely all the corruption and ill doings of the married government and banking system and general rigging of the socioeconomic system; What do you propose would be the next step/s from there, what will the future in which the entire population is enlightened and adamantly against the types of people and types of actions that oppress and cheat people of their lives and livelihood appear as, how vastly will 'things' be changed, To sum up my question; theoretically and practically describe some points of your/the nations ideal future?

edit on 3-31-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Good day Governor,
I'll get right down to it. Let's say you run for president in 2016 and you would win. How would your administration look like, any specific people in mind to fill some positions? Also, what would be your first act as president of the United States.

Greetings from Rotterdam, the Netherlands

link   

Greetings Governor Ventura. Huge fan both in the conspiracy realm and politically.

I was just curious what your take is on the Malaysian Airlines plane that disappeared?

We need you back in Minnesota!

-SAP-

link   
Hi jesse welcome to ats ur thoughts on disclosure/aliens thnx

link   

I am SO pleased to be here with you today!

I would like to know what topic/situation concerns you the most? (out of all the conspiracies, etc. that you have looked into)
Thank you for your time!
Sincerely,
jacy

link   

Hi Mr Ventura.
I am a subscriber to your off the grid series.

If you were elected as President....what would you do to get a surplus and kick the debts ass?
I have alot of questions but am limited at 1 so thats my question.
Thanks for interacting with us....you sir,I tip my hat to.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hi Gov Jesse Ventura,

I'm new to this site and can't find the link to ask you a question on today's Q & A.

"Do you think it is possible that a Big Pharma antibiotic is linked to both Gulf War Syndrome and the relatively new mystery illnesses called CFS and Fibromyalgia? The side effects are similar to all these syndromes and can occur 'anytime' after you have a had these antibiotics (even years latter). They are fluorquinolone antibiotics (Cipro, Levaquin, Avelox) and have been found to be "Genotoxic". They became more popular and were given to the military after the anthrax scares in 2001.

Thank you,
Vita
edit on 31-3-2014 by VITAPROSPERA because: (no reason given)

link   
Thanks for doing this Jesse, did you ever find out what, exactly, those CIA folks were after when they called you down into the basement and grilled you after you got elected Governor?

link   

Hello Sir,
As a follower of your "Off the grid" show I say welcome. My question is do you think Putin was justified in taking Crimea?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join