It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dream about N.S.A. Surveillance Points

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I think I am going to try to get more and more vivid dreams to write about on A.T.S. - the most important thing for increasing the vividness of your dreams is to write about them in a Dream Journal. There are also some Bin-aural Beat meditations that guide you into lucid dreaming, where you are awake when you dream.

I have wanted to work on that for a long time and report about it here, however I have had life events like securing money and shelter get in the way.

----------

On to my dream. There was an abandoned apartment building that was still under construction, however the owner was using it under the table to rent out rooms to poor people and prostitutes as well. I am talking about a situation where I went to visit a friend, and since she lived on the top floor, I had to go in through a window to get to her place because the second floor's hallway and staircase had not been finished.

This is kind of what it looked like.

Well, the N.S.A. started putting in these surveillance points. Basically, there would be a video camera placed on the property next to a large bulletin board with the N.S.A. insignia on it and some disclaimers about how if you got caught on this video camera, you were trespassing and considered a terrorist and wanted by the government.

The poster looked like this and the camera looked like this.

Basically, these checkpoints were placed around town in places people were not supposed to go. The thing is, though, you would accidentally run across this huge bulletin board next to a camera and know you had been spotted.

So I was walking to see my friend in her sketchy apartment, when the N.S.A. pulled up in their van and I got arrested for trespassing.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
did you watch the movie "entrapment" last night?

houses in dreams usually refer back to the person
an "unfinished" house (apartment block) seems to fit the bill
(a person is also a work in progress)

if i was hearing this dream from one of my friends, i would ask them if they've been in an argument/fight recently or if they've been mean to someone they like (recently)

join