It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Video: N.A.T.O Defense Shield, Putin Laughs in Reporters Face

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Title discribes the OP, Both lovers and haters flame on amongst yourselves.Very short video, that say's it all. If someone could embed would be apprieciated, thanks in advance.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Prepare yourself...

...for the hoax bin.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

13th Zodiac
Title discribes the OP, Both lovers and haters flame on amongst yourselves.Very short video, that say's it all. If someone could embed would be apprieciated, thanks in advance.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

usertwelve

Prepare yourself...

...for the hoax bin.

Why's that? Translation inaccurate ?
edit on 29-3-2014 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Thanks

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

VoidHawk

13th Zodiac
www.youtube.com...

Typical Volodya. Confident and cocky. It is expected, isn't it? What I find distasteful is the face lift. The face should have been allowed to settle with itself. Instead, he is some strange version of his former appearance. I am one who dislikes this choice.
No. It appears 'wrong.'

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I didn't know he could laugh. He always looks so imposing. If the subtitles are correct.... that journalist is pissed.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
I didn't know he could laugh. He always looks so imposing. If the subtitles are correct.... that journalist is pissed.

Oh, no. He laughs quite often actually. Dons the correct mask when needed, but by all accounts he is quite tender with wife and friends.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

StarlightNine

Kangaruex4Ewe

Oh, no. He laughs quite often actually. Dons the correct mask when needed, but by all accounts he is quite tender with wife and friends.

I can believe that. I think he keeps up appearances when needed. You can't go around hugging kittens all day when you are President of Russia. Folks would get the wrong idea... like they do about the US now (or maybe it's the right idea at this point).

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Missile shield? What is that and where is it?

Putin looks scared as he starts to laugh. The laugh is forced and he continues to force it.

Is that what they're really talking about - a missile shield? Important to settle the translation first.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe

StarlightNine

Kangaruex4Ewe

I can believe that. I think he keeps up appearances when needed. You can't go around hugging kittens all day when you are President of Russia. Folks would get the wrong idea... like they do about the US now (or maybe it's the right idea at this point).

Ha. Indeed. One must resist kitties when appropriate. Yes, he is quite lovely with family and friends, but they say he can be quite bluntly nasty when outside of the familial sphere. But the facelift. Quite unsure what he was thinking. :/

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

The voices are dubbed. If you listen carefully in the beginning you can even hear the real voice of the interviewer in the background.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

usertwelve

The voices are dubbed. If you listen carefully in the beginning you can even hear the real voice of the interviewer in the background.

And what do you suggest? That Putin is not Putin? He is a fake? The interviewer is a hologram? There are just such dubbing disasters by the thousands online to view. Not sure what you imply regarding the video?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by StarlightNine

I'm implying that the question asked by the reporter is not what you hear. We have no idea what Putin is laughing at.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I kind of like Putin myself. I know everyone will smell blood in the water when I say that. He's pretty straightforward. It's more than I can say for a lot of other leaders. He seems to walk the walk that he talks and I can respect that even though I may not always agree with it.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

The war between nations is all a front stage for the world population and they really are cooperating against the real threat Ufo predators. Well this is a conspiracy site isn't it?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe

I kind of like Putin myself. I know everyone will smell blood in the water when I say that. He's pretty straightforward. It's more than I can say for a lot of other leaders. He seems to walk the walk that he talks and I can respect that even though I may not always agree with it.

I agree with this. Blood in the water doesn't frighten me.

He is tough on the issues, doesn't back down. He has turned that country about. He is hardline yes, but Russia is not the West. And it is evident he walks the walk. Russia wouldn't have survived thus far with another weak leader. I don't agree with some things myself, but I don't run a country. I dislike all politicians for the most part. But one does have to recognize what has came about since he began to lead. No, not all good, but the alternative? Who?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

usertwelve

I'm implying that the question asked by the reporter is not what you hear. We have no idea what Putin is laughing at.

Ah, I see. One should look to the source of report. Some agencies are more reputable than others. Regardless, his affectations are normal for him, but I do see what you imply now.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe

People are unaware that he speaks English very well also.But not supprising.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
If the translation is correct, then he's retarded. The missile interceptors proposed by the US would be virtually useless against a Russian nuclear attack (leaving aside the fact that they have nuclear capable submarines which could evade the interceptors). They can simply put too many missiles into the air for the US to plausibly defend against (the Strategic Defense Initiative found that out already). The US' defense against nuclear war with Russia has been and continues to be the doctrine of MAD - the US can end life on the planet, Russia can end life on the planet, neither of us have any interest in doing that, so neither of us will. Simple enough.
However, where the interceptors would have utility would be against a nuclear-armed rogue state with only a handful of capable nuclear missiles, and no other methods of delivery (e.g. Iran or North Korea).
Of course, Russia can't accept that, because they want to feel important, and acknowledging the fact that from a strategic perspective the West really doesn't give a # about them any more would severely undermine this. So they have to clamor about how the West is trying to "encircle" them every time there's a revolution in a Moscow-friendly country or any time another country wants to join NATO. Whatever. It is and will continue to be Russia's problem, until they can finally accept their withered, tapered place in this world.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join