It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3000 Mile Wide Disc Caught By ISS?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
OK ATS'ERS.... Real or CGI? Me I say it's fake!

www.youtube.com...=90

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Dear god, it gets worse. Ufology is a laughing stock these days.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Wouldn't something that massive be seen from Earth?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
That's one hell of a pancake. It would take tons of maple syrup for that. Could be a big cookie too I suppose.

I must have a problem, I see food in everything.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Nikola014
Wouldn't something that massive be seen from Earth?

That's what was thinking or show up on radar.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

No. That's called being a woman.
edit on 29-3-2014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Somebody was tossing one heck of a big pizza crust!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Looks more like Earth has a force field and an object just blew up on impact with it. Probably a scene from the next Transformers.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Oh Oh....I better stop cooking and eating or I may turn into a woman.....Years ago I used to see tools and mechanics in everything

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

as no primary source is cited I CBA with any further thought on this claim

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Stephen Hannard ADG(UK) is all one needs to see to know whether or not this is real or not.

And not would be the right answer.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
After 16 years of closed doors, Brasilia Planetarium reopens today.
www.correiobraziliense.com.br... ia-reabre-hoje.shtml

In terms of image quality, is the best planet I've ever been. It combines an analog part, with better resolution, and a digital part which allows more possibilities, such as flight simulation and a spaceship approaching a planet with. "

It looks like it's a publicity image to show off the quality of their new projectors.

edit on 29-3-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Considering it is a picture from a presentation put on by the Brasilia Planetarium (you can see the Planetarium equipment in the picture), I'm going to guess that it was taken from a presentation (or part of a presentation) about asteroid impacts of Earth. I think the "mother ship" is a CGI animation of what an asteroid impact would look like.

I realize that the video says it was from a presentation at the Brasilia Planetarium about a Mother ship photographed from the ISS, but I think my explanation (presentation with a CGI animation of an asteroid impact) is more likely, given all of the circumstances.

So yeah -- I'm not doubting this photograph was taken at the Brasilia Planetarium. I'm simply doubt that it is a picture of a mother ship.

edit on 3/29/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Three thousand mile wide? Wow!

How was this missed by everybody on the planet with eyes and the ability to look up?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
What we see is not all of what there is. If we look at a cloud we see a cloud yet if we expand the visual frequency we may be able to see more. This can be accomplished by lenses and other means. We can see in the dark with the aid of night vision, that is not possible to see by most people naturally. The pictures of space clouds and galaxies we are shown are sometimes not very visible to us, they use special lenses and filters to translate it to make it visible to us.

I am not sure if this is the case in this picture or if it is just a hoax. The point I am trying to make is that it is possible that there are things out there that are not visible to us that other animals can see. Dust could accumulate in a pattern in the atmosphere similar to this. I'm just saying it is as possible as halos around the sun and moon and the harvest moon.

If this was real, we may only see a hazy brown sky from here down below.
edit on 29-3-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

rickymouse
If this was real, we may only see a hazy brown sky from here down below....

Actually, we would probably see darkness. It could be darker than a total eclipse under the ship.

Like I said above, what it looks like to me is that the Brasilia Planetarium (from which this picture was taken) was putting on a presentation about asteroid impacts, and this picture is from a CGI animation of that impact (ie., part of that presentation).

edit on 3/29/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Regardless of this being from the presentation of the new equipment in that Brasilia planetarium, Isn't the ISS too close to Earth for it to be possible to take a photo like that, showing that much of Earth?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Sigh

I'm not sure what they did there. but it looks like something hit the atmosphere if I had to guess if it was a real photo.
Which I doubt it is.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Youtube is the source so wont even bother looking.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

grey580
Sigh

I'm not sure what they did there. but it looks like something hit the atmosphere if I had to guess if it was a real photo.
Which I doubt it is.

every UFO thread has this.. that's where we are now on ats, the same old crap repeated over and over..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join