It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3000 Mile Wide Disc Caught By ISS?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I fall for the BS everytime.

Nope, I'm not clicking on this BS ufo thread. oh no I did it again....my fingers are cursed.

One day, maybe one day, just maybe, we will see something, REAL!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

nighthawk1954
OK ATS'ERS.... Real or CGI? Me I say it's fake!

www.youtube.com...=90

I didn't realize the Klingon moon of Praxis was this close to earth....

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Fake or not, that would be scary if that happened. Imagine if a Ship THAT HUGE was actually hovering there? Wouldnt we be able to see it though?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
i have been following ADG (alien disclosure group) on facebook for some weeks now.
the guy is a desperate hoaxer with a zillion sheep following him.

move along now

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Looks like a whole bunch of cities from space eye view, got copied and pasted together, with some editing.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Here is a post on the You Tube video in the comments below it that I'm sure sums it up perfectly.

That is a photo taken inside a planetarium.
The mashine at the bottom is the projector that is projecting images on the wall. In this image the planetarium shows how an impact of an asteroid would look like.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

Yeah -- this was mentioned a couple of times by a few people on this thread (including myself, back on page 1 of this thread).

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

ceetee
i have been following ADG (alien disclosure group) on facebook for some weeks now.
the guy is a desperate hoaxer with a zillion sheep following him.

move along now

Yeah! I am with you %100!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

If you think its fake why post it? This just hinders the cause and makes people look gullible

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

This is the image:

Let's see. The Earth is being lit from the same angle as the Sun (you don't see a dark side on the Earth). Yet, there is a the dark figure of a satellite-shaped device in the picture. It's not the satellite's shadow being cast on Earth - the shadow of the satellite would be too small at this distance to see. So, the dark figure is a device in the dark. Meaning, something else is casting a shadow unto this device. The angle of the shadow matches. Thus, the device is a part of the module where the camera is, it's not the camera module. Bearing this in mind, let's check an image of the ISS.

Notice that there is not parts of the ISS which matches the dark module which we see in the YouTube video. Conclusion: the shot is not from the ISS, unlike what the video claims.

Also: note that the device in the dark has a cable sticking out. If this device would have really went to space, this cable's insulation would have melted under the intense radiation of the Sun and the device would have malfunctioned instantly. Conclusion: the device in question has never been to space, and was never designed to go into space. Thus, the picture was taken not in space, but on a very Earthly location.

In english: it's a fake.

edit on 31-3-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Spiro

Hi there, is there another means on the internet that we can share and view videos with others?

Cheers

Spiro
edit on 29-3-2014 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

Hi there is there another means on the internet that people can post any old CGI edited crap and BS ?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Hey, don't be mean. It practices my observation skills...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Why post something if you know it's a fake?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

swanne
The Earth is being lit from the same angle as the Sun (you don't see a dark side on the Earth).

I don't understand that first sentence, could you please explain what you mean by that?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
"What is it?"

I'd say it's an unconvincing Photoshop technique.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by swanne

So, the dark figure is a device in the dark. Meaning, something else is casting a shadow unto this device.
The device is the planetarium projector. It is being silhouetted against the image projected on the dome on the planetarium.
For example:
labelme.csail.mit.edu...

edit on 3/31/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by misscurious

When this forum is slow...members will throw in crap like this to waste our time.

The quality and willingness to use one's brain BEFORE posting is deteriorating beyond one's belief...

*long sigh*

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

ArMaP

swanne
The Earth is being lit from the same angle as the Sun (you don't see a dark side on the Earth).

I don't understand that first sentence, could you please explain what you mean by that?

The source of light (the "sun", according to the video) apparently comes from behind the camera, and lights up the Earth like a full moon.

Phage just told me that the whole thing is a projected image. The device is not a satellite. The whole video was indeed shot on Earth: it was taken inside a planetarium.

edit on 1-4-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

There you go. So it's a picture taken inside a planetarium. Thanks for the info! Never went to a planetarium.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

swanne
The source of light (the "sun", according to the video) apparently comes from behind the camera, and lights up the Earth like a full moon.

That makes sense, thanks.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join