It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People vs MAS & Boeing: 50+% victims' relatives file suit thru US firm for malfunction coverup

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
ph.news.yahoo.com...

EW YORK/KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) - A U.S.-based law firm said it expects to represent families of more than half of the passengers on board the missing Malaysian Airlines flight in a lawsuit against the carriers and Boeing Co , alleging the plane had crashed due to mechanical failure.

When the case goes to court, will MAS un'seal' the evidence they are withholding from the public? Will such an action bring about a gruesome DISCOVERY indeed? One that will do MAS in forever as no one will ever want to step foot on an MAS plane knowing what actually took place and the fact of the matter now that the people hiding behind the airlines are doing everything in its power to hide that their investment was flying blind, unmanned for several hours and helpess? Tsk, tsk, now where in avionic history have we heard of fires bring planes down?

Our theory of the case is that there was a failure of the equipment in the cockpit that may have caused a fire that rendered the crew unconscious, or perhaps because of the defects in the fuselage which had been reported before there was some loss in the cabin pressure that also made the pilot and co-pilot unconscious," Monica Kelly, head of Global Aviation Litigation at Ribbeck Law, told reporters.
"That plane was actually a ghost plane for several hours until it ran out of fuel."

www.dailymail.co.uk... tml

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
How greedy

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Well, if they can't even produce a plane, then good luck with the lawsuit. We don't even know where the hell it is, where the people are, or what caused it to go down. They don't have a case.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

crucified
How greedy

You're one-liner is an ugly thing. Seriously, that's all you can muster?

How are these people greedy, they want to know wtf is up.

50+%. That's crazy. This is going to be huge, and I honestly am quite shocked they found a firm to take this case. This could be a giant can of worms, but the firm will most likely back out before it goes to court.

Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Well, if they can't even produce a plane, then good luck with the lawsuit. We don't even know where the hell it is, where the people are, or what caused it to go down. They don't have a case.

Oh I beg to differ. The Malaysian authorities already admitted (Whoops!) to having classified information. That alone will probably be enough to launch a lonngggg court battle.
edit on 3 29 2014 by JohnTheSmith because: Responding to Skadi.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
This whole thing has been crazy and the families have the right to go against the airlines and hope to find the truth. They really don't have the closure yet that they have been seeking. Granted, some of them have already came to terms and accepted the fact that they are gone. This action that the are taking will end up being a long drawn out process that takes years or like the give above me said, they will settle out of court. Malaysia has some poor citizens there and they will take what they can get. Hope the truth finally comes out.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

gardener
Tsk, tsk, now where in avionic history have we heard of fires bring planes down?

ValueJet, SwissAir 111 just to name two off the top of my head. There was a third in Europe that I can't remember the flight number for that blew a tire on take of and it caught fire and burned through the wheel well as well. All three of those (and there have been more) crashed due to fire killing all aboard.

Oh and add UPS to the list. And there are several that didn't crash but killed people on board and destroyed the aircraft.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnTheSmith

But you know where it's going right after that? Money its gonna be all about the Benjamin's mark my words I mean type. In the future try not to act so dramatic over the internet it's really goofy.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Anyone bought put options on boeing in the last couple of months??

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

JohnTheSmith

crucified
How greedy

You're one-liner is an ugly thing. Seriously, that's all you can muster?

How are these people greedy, they want to know wtf is up.

50+%. That's crazy. This is going to be huge, and I honestly am quite shocked they found a firm to take this case. This could be a giant can of worms, but the firm will most likely back out before it goes to court.

Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Oh I beg to differ. The Malaysian authorities already admitted (Whoops!) to having classified information. That alone will probably be enough to launch a lonngggg court battle.
edit on 3 29 2014 by JohnTheSmith because: Responding to Skadi.

I think the classified information has to do with the Boeing remote controlled auto pilot.
www.findmems.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

crucified
reply to post by JohnTheSmith

But you know where it's going right after that? Money its gonna be all about the Benjamin's mark my words I mean type. In the future try not to act so dramatic over the internet it's really goofy.

Dramatic? You mean like you popping in with a one-liner (which is frowned upon) declaring the family members of the victims of a missing aircraft are greedy for taking MA to court? I don't get dramatic, I get to the POINT.

ETA: Yes, MikeUltra you are correct. And that's why they are also suing Boeing themselves.
edit on 3 29 2014 by JohnTheSmith because: Response to MikeUltra

edit on 3 29 2014 by JohnTheSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
State Department goes after Boeing in 2005 for exporting aircraft with Quartz Rate Sensor - 11 gyroscopic microchip. This key piece of technology together with the Boeing Un-Interruptible Auto Pilot could be at the center of the MH370 disappearance.

Perhaps worse for Boeing, the resolution to the export question last year did not comprehensively solve the broad underlying problem — so that the issue of dual-use technology could arise again to threaten the company's ability to sell airplanes. The State Department charges against Boeing relate to the export of jets that contain a gyroscopic microchip called QRS-11, used as a backup system in determining a plane's orientation in the air. Though a Boeing document refers to the chip as "relatively unsophisticated" technology, the gyrochip also has been used to help stabilize and steer guided missiles. In the draft charging letter, the State Department's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls alleges that between 2000 and 2003 Boeing broke export control laws in shipping to China and other countries what was then classified as militarily significant technology. Further, it claims the company did so deliberately and repeatedly even after it had been warned to stop.
seattletimes.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Im not even sure how they hell they even have standing since nothing has been recovered, let alone a determination in what caused the crash (if it indeed crashed).

top topics

join