It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America: The cursed burnt offering for the age to come.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
In my research in the "End of the Age" prophecies, and the role that America plays in the event leading up to the 70th week, I have notice something interesting...or should I say troubling?

For a crash course on the subject, I would like to propose the theory that America was not really named after the explorer "Amerigo" Verspucci, but rather that Vespucci changed his first name from Alberigo to Amerigo after "discovering" the New World in the early 1500's.

books.google.com... hl=en&sa=X&ei=TaEzU-biDcWHqQHu-4C4Aw&ved=0CEoQ6AEwDg

Instead, it is entirely more likely that America was named after the Incan God Amaru (feathered serpent) or possibly the Amerrique tribe (meaning creative spitir/wind) that once inhabited present day Brazil.

www.secretsofthefed.com...

Could America really be the Land of the Feathered Serpent (Lucifer, aka Satan, Halel be Shakar)?

Where did these Mesoamerican tribes come from? I believe they are the remnants of Carthage or some Phoenician off-shoot. That would make them speakers of a semitic language.

viewzone2.com...

Submitted for the approval of the ATS society, I call this:

The Origins and Semitic Morphology of "America".

In ancient Hebrew: the word for "cused" or "to be doomed for destruction" is "Charam" (pronounced kawram, strongs 2763).

Look at the word America. Spelled backwards, it Acirema. This word sounds very similar to the Hebrew term "we-ha-cha-ri-mu-ah" in Jeremiah 50:23. It means to destroy.

This is Jeremiah 50:26

"26 Come to her from the farthest border; Open up her barns, Pile her up like heaps And utterly destroy her"

Its a command to destroy Babylon.

Consider how english is read left to right, but hebrew is right to left. So:

"America=aciremA"

"Acirema=ha-charimu-ah" or "weh hacharimuah=destruction"

If America is read back wards, it means to desolate. Perhaps the message is that America is cursed as a sacrifice. Jesus was considered "charam", as He was cursed as a sacrifice for the sins of ALL of mankind. Lucifer, angel of light (the feathered serpent), was identified as "charam" as he is cursed to hell. Therefore, America::acirema would mean, "The Land of the Feathered Serpent that is Cursed.

I hold the belief that the desolation of America will occur when the Church is resurrected. This event would mark the beginning of the End of the Age. It is during this time that the Antichrist will unify his long delayed "New World Order".

I think the destruction of USA will occur on 9/16/2016 when the Rapture occurs and the Mayan calendar is completely intercalated. Jesus taught that no man would know the day or hour of His return to Earth because He would cut the Tribulation short for the sake of the elect. BUT, at no point did Jesus prohibit the knowledge of the day and hour of the Resurrection of the Church.

What do you think you know about the "Mayan" calendar? Put your mind to the test and see why it will end with the Rapture on 9/16/2016, here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Bad times are coming. Believe that Jesus paid for your sins with His death on the cross, and you will have Eternal Life.

edit on 26-3-2014 by BELIEVERpriest because: spelling correction

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

Amergo was a map maker. He didnt discover it, he mapped it.

Also we are talking colonial times. "Americas" referred to all the new land, not just the US of A. That country wasnt even a concept when the word "America" was even spoken. So Canada is also a cursed land of end of times?

All seriousness aside, yes. "Its the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine...."
edit on 3 26 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I'm over 50 and have been hearing about the end of the world and Jesus returning my whole life. I'm not going to start worrying now.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

What is meant by the resurrection of the Church? I'm genuinely curious.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Night Star
I'm over 50 and have been hearing about the end of the world and Jesus returning my whole life. I'm not going to start worrying now.

Stop being so positive!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

The Resurrection of the Church is the Rapture of the Church, when Jesus removes all Christians from the face of the earth to make way for Israel's last 7 year of their Age. First the dead in Christ will rise, then those who are alive and remain in the blink of an eye. This will be a resurrection from flesh into bodies of light.

The doctrine of the Rapture has been a subject of hot debate recently, but it follows the number pattern of the Bible.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

What if "Jesus" is simply the latest title given to a long list of almost identical characters and the Bible is simply a creation myth like any other and holds zero validity regarding the end of days?

All through the ages man has been damn near obsessed with the idea of predicting the apocalypse. I'm not on board. If it happens it happens a d knowing when and will not change the outcome.

Interesting thread though I gotta give you that much.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

Its possible that all of North and South America is cursed, but the "America" morphology would theoretically be a play on words proposed by the Conspirators, not necessarily Bible prophecy. Therefore, the Puppet Masters have identified USA with "charam" as USA is most commonly associated with the title America. Its about the imagery.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Oh, the Rapture. I wasn't familiar with the term you mentioned (the resurrection of the Church).

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

The Resurrection of the Church is the Rapture of the Church, when Jesus removes all Christians from the face of the earth to make way for Israel's last 7 year of their Age.

Yes, precious Israel. Gods chosen race (Gods a racist?) and the holy land (special dirt?). Dogma in the modern age. Its a lie disseminated by the very same people that want you to believe they are better than everyone else.

They don't even believe Jesus was the messiah. How do you resolve that in your mind? They handed him over to the Romans to be executed. The curtain in the Temple was torn in half when he was murdered.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

There's no way Canadians could be cursed... they're way too funny. They are blessed with a sense of humor.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

CagliostroTheGreat

What if "Jesus" is simply the latest title given to a long list of almost identical characters and the Bible is simply a creation myth like any other and holds zero validity regarding the end of days?

All through the ages man has been damn near obsessed with the idea of predicting the apocalypse. I'm not on board. If it happens it happens a d knowing when and will not change the outcome.

Interesting thread though I gotta give you that much.

To those who dont see the overwhelming fluidity of the Bible, Jesus can be any number of character associations. I however, see the bible as a closed unit that is often mimicked by various cultural myths....one truth refracted by culture into multiple distortions. In my opinion, the bible is numerically, morally, and spiritually stable. While it is not the earliest recorded knowledge, it is God's disclosure of the truth to those who will listen.

Yes, mankind has always been preoccupied with the idea of an apocolypse. In fact, we should ask ouselves why such an obsession exists. The answer just might frighten you.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I do believe (as you do) that mankind in general has always been obsessed with the end, in some form. But whether that end is as quantifiable as it is in the Bible...I don't know.

edit on 27-3-2014 by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Easy.

We are obsessed with apocalypse due to the same reason we are obsessed with death: its inevitable.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
A country FOUNDED on GENOCIDE

the ONLY COUNTRY TO HAVE NUKED ANOTHER in all of written history

the ONLY COUNTRY TO IRRADIATE AN IENTIRE REGION (Mideast) with URANIUM.

the ONLY COUNTRY TO SECRETLY INFECT THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY with STDS

Gee, I wonder what country will cause the human species to go extinct?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

intrptr

The Resurrection of the Church is the Rapture of the Church, when Jesus removes all Christians from the face of the earth to make way for Israel's last 7 year of their Age.

Yes, precious Israel. Gods chosen race (Gods a racist?) and the holy land (special dirt?). Dogma in the modern age. Its a lie disseminated by the very same people that want you to believe they are better than everyone else.

They don't even believe Jesus was the messiah. How do you resolve that in your mind? They handed him over to the Romans to be executed. The curtain in the Temple was torn in half when he was murdered.

God is not racist. He made a covenant with Israel, and He will fulfill it during their Tribulation. God also made a covenant with the Gentiles, its called the Church, and it is far better than the covenant He made with Israel.

Israel is in a state of disbelief now. That is why the Tribulation will happen, to bring His people to repentance. Its not about race, its about covenants.

Do not mistaken me for a Zionist. I do not cater to the political state that presently occupies Palestine. I simply acknowledge that those who do not repent and believe in the true Messiah will be brought to justice, Jew and Gentile alike.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Please elaborate on this justice one will be delivered to simply for not acknowledging the Messiah and/or God.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I notice that many Christians neglect verses like this: This is why I say to you, the Kingdom of God will be taken from you and be given to a nation producing its fruits. (Matthew 21:43) I used to believe that a verse like this meant that the chosen ones instead were true Christians. I now believe that it has a broader meaning (that is, unless even this verse has been adulterated or edited). However, I'm positive that this means he is abolishing the covenant with natural Israel.

edit on 27-3-2014 by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

gardener
A country FOUNDED on GENOCIDE

the ONLY COUNTRY TO HAVE NUKED ANOTHER in all of written history

the ONLY COUNTRY TO IRRADIATE AN IENTIRE REGION (Mideast) with URANIUM.

the ONLY COUNTRY TO SECRETLY INFECT THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY with STDS

Gee, I wonder what country will cause the human species to go extinct?

iran? lol!

need more drama.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

tadaman

Amergo was a map maker. He didnt discover it, he mapped it.

Also we are talking colonial times. "Americas" referred to all the new land, not just the US of A. That country wasnt even a concept when the word "America" was even spoken. So Canada is also a cursed land of end of times?

All seriousness aside, yes. "Its the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine...."
edit on 3 26 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

I have to somewhat agree with you on Canada, we have Harper and he is definitely a curse.

Cheers - Dave

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join