It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I do hereby endorse for office of the POTUS...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I stumbled upon this video of a politician making a statement
about our wasteful government--particularly, the IRS.

May I formally present to you, Rep. Trey Gowdy...

I have never heard of this politician. I don't know (or care)
if he happens to be republican or democrat.

BUT, I do know, if he decides to run for POTUS he will have my full
and complete backing.

Call me naive if you will, but I have found my "new" Ron Paul.

(ps. Rand Paul does NOT have my faith, or support--I don't trust him)
edit on 26-3-2014 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
That is certainly a good speech and I find him to be sincere in his concerns. Just another example of our Gov't out of control.

25 people sent to scout out the hotel to see if it was nice enough? really? I understand our Gov't is huge and it is hard to keep watch over everybody, but goodness... again people need to be held accountable. Probably not jailable offense because they didnt break any laws but at least be publicly humiliated and shamed.

And while I did find this man to seem sincere, one thing he said makes me think that not even he is the perfect candidate.
While talking about the cuts to his office he said they even had to provide their own food for their Thanksgiving office party. As opposed to what? having it catered at taxpayers expense? Oh the horror of having to provide your own food.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

rival
I do know, if he decides to run for POTUS he will have my full and complete backing.

(ps. Rand Paul does NOT have my faith, or support--I don't trust him)

Trey Gowdy is a passionate American. I could get behind him 100% in a run for office.

You have to get past the first 45 seconds of rhetoric, but the rest of the video is well worth it. Don't be distracted by the guy who's biting his lips to keep from laughing at the tongue lashing Gowdy gives the media.
And ... you're spot on about Rand Paul. I think he's a fine conservative Senator ... but I can't trust him. We need a real American to run for president ... not another god damned politician.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tinner07

And while I did find this man to seem sincere, one thing he said makes me think that not even he
is the perfect candidate. While talking about the cuts to his office he said they even had to
provide their own food for their Thanksgiving office party. As opposed to what? having it
catered at taxpayers expense? Oh the horror of having to provide your own food.

That part flew under my radar, but I'm not going to fault him personally
for it. (Although, I can see how one might find it a tad hypocritical.)

Still, after my posting, which I authored after viewing only that one video, I
watched many more of his videos and am even more impressed with his
conviction. It seems he and I have the same agenda and I HOPE he takes
a run at the office of POTUS someday.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by rival

I HOPE he takes a run at the office of POTUS someday.

This is 'the thing' I'll never understand about the political machine: When the right choice is so obvious ... it is simply not presented to the voters as a choice. ... and yet ... nobody complains, nor even recognizes the lack of choice as the root of the problem.

I'd love to have Trey Gowdy on as an AMA guest. I know exactly what I would ask him!!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Great speech..never heard of the guy but enjoyed his passion...

top topics

join