It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great to find a site full of open-minded, truth-seeking people!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Greetings all!

After visiting this site off and on for the last couple of years, I've finally decided to become a member in the hopes of getting some input on the "anomalies" I've recently found while viewing certain images (Moon landing, Mars Rover) on the nasa.gov website. These discoveries are really bothering me, and I need your help either corroborating that what I'm seeing is indeed real, or to let my know, in the nicest possible way please, that I'm off my rocker!
I'm not all that tech savvy, but I'll do my best to post the pics that I have. However, I'm worried that since some are HUGE, they'll be too big to upload. I guess I can always provide a link to the original image on the NASA website and go from there.
I just tried to post a small test pic, but it won't let me. Maybe because this thread is just for introductions?
Anyways, I would appreciate any helpful info, feedback, and opinions.

Cheers!

AML

edit on AM3201403amWednesday1456Mar2014 by AnomalysMonaLysa because: Trying to add a picture

Woohoo, I did it! I've only adjusted the color in the above image to give it a more natural appearance. The original image can be found at: photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov...

This is a close-up of the same image. I don't know which makes me angrier: the fact that they photoshopped this pic or the fact that they photoshopped it this badly! I mean seriously; do they think we're all so oblivious that none of us is going to notice this?

edit on AM3201403amWednesday1437Mar2014 by AnomalysMonaLysa because: explanation of pic

edit on AM3201403amWednesday1423Mar2014 by AnomalysMonaLysa because: Trying to add the picture

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AnomalysMonaLysa

lol
you will get many of those kinds of opinions...
and the other kind too

wouldn't be as fun without all kinds
welcome aboard
edit on Wedam3b20143America/Chicago47 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AnomalysMonaLysa

Hi There,

Welcome to The Family.

I hope you will find the answer soon from the experts!

peace

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Hello AnomalysMonaLysa!

You'll find around 100 forums here, covering everything from Ancient Civilizations to Breaking News to Political Events and much more. All are welcome and everyone can contribute equally, so please come right in and make yourself at home!

For now, you are only able to post to existing threads or, if you need help, send private messages to Staff as well as the Complaint and Suggestion form. Once you've contributed some posts to threads around the site, you'll be able to make your own threads for others to enjoy.

There are also a few threads you'll want to look over as soon as you get the chance. They are important and helpful too!

Terms and Conditions / Reaffirming ATS Policies

Using the Features of ATS / Avatar Upload Instructions

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Frequently Asked Questions Of All Kinds!

More tips, tricks and help can be found in the Freshmen's Forum or Board Business & Questions forum.

We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

" Great to find a site full of open-minded, truth-seeking people!"

Please share the link with us!

Only kidding!
Here is where it's at.

Welcome and have fun!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

HumansEh

" Great to find a site full of open-minded, truth-seeking people!"

Please share the link with us!

Only kidding!
Here is where it's at.

Welcome and have fun!

phwww, thanks for quoting that line, thats what i had responded too, and of course now that that statement is edited out of the op, your post makes my post make sence again...
yay! back to batting 1000

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Welcome!

but be wary there are many close minded individuals lurking these caves.

Don't let nobody get u down! now follow the rabbit while you go deeper in this hole called ATS

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Welcome, Just like real families, there's a couple of CRAZY Uncles in here... a Aunt or two as well. OYM1262
And trust me, you'll know them when you meet them.
edit on 26-3-2014 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

new topics

top topics

join