It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Dream I Cannot Forget.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I first want to say, that this dream was entirely unlike any dream I have ever had. In fact, instead of fading, as most dreams do in time, this one keeps becoming more vivid. This is only my second post here, my being more a reader than anything.

Anyways here it is.. I have the sensation of flying through the air, and although normally very nervous about heights, I feel no fear, only a sense of curiosity. The entity next to me I sense is male, although I never turn my head to see a face-somehow I know there isn't one to see. This doesn't bother me either. We travel quite quckly across the northern tier of the western US to arrive in front of Mt Rainier. I am suspended in the air, looking directly at this beautiful volcano on the west side. The entity next to me and I communicate telepathically throughout this dream. He prods me to take a good look at that side of volcano. I do and see a red glow covering a large area of the side of the volcano. He then tells me to look north, then south, at the 2 rivers that get their water from the snowmelt on this mountain. He stresses to me the danger here, of people being trapped when it goes off. This I hear from this entity in several different ways-as though he cant stress it enough. Then I return home and wake up.

I dont usually remember dreams, nor do I try to. But this one is stuck in my mind-a truly disturbing dream! What do you all make of this? Thank you in advance.

SK
edit on 3/26/2014 by SweetKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SweetKarma

What are your spiritual beliefs if I may ask? Your dream may be more than a dream. Our time is running out quickly.

edit on 26-3-2014 by BELIEVERpriest because: spelling error

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Ive had a similar dream in the past. I read on a few other websites that; "Flying in a dream most commonly symbolizes freedom or liberation from problems or obstacles." and "Having difficulties staying in flight indicates a lack of power in controlling your own circumstances." They seemed to suit my current situation. Although I do enjoy flying in my dreams

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I have no idea what dreams mean, so i will pop a link here for you to browse sweetkarma
www.worldofdreamsymbols.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

My boss that died a year a go also had a dream that a volcano erupted on the west coast I just can't remember if it was Washington or Organ. Could be a warning dream or it could be just that an ordinary dream. I think I would go with your feelings..... If it's bothering you it sounds like a warning dream.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I'm not an expert and have never even played one on TV. (LOL)
But venturing a guess I'd say it's quite possible you managed to "tune into" something that's concerning to the general population, especially since the mud slide in Oregon. What I mean by that is we have the ability to toss our consciousness' out into the aethers
during the dreamtime and subconsciously pick up general information, if that makes sense to you?

Not taking away from the immediacy of your experience, but surfing the airwaves as it were yields sometimes unexpected results.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

BELIEVERpriest

What are your spiritual beliefs if I may ask? Your dream may be more than a dream. Our time is running out quickly.

edit on 26-3-2014 by BELIEVERpriest because: spelling error

I believe in a higher power that is behind or above us all. I do not subscribe to organized religion, however, I was raised as a Presbyterian, by a Catholic mom and Lutheran dad. I don't judge those who do- live and let live. I believe in karma-have seen it in action. I beleive we are here to learn something specific, and will perhaps continue to come back until we have reached spiritual maturity. I too feel as though time is running out, but that could just be the general state of our earth.

Sk

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Caver78
I'm not an expert and have never even played one on TV. (LOL)
But venturing a guess I'd say it's quite possible you managed to "tune into" something that's concerning to the general population, especially since the mud slide in Oregon. What I mean by that is we have the ability to toss our consciousness' out into the aethers
during the dreamtime and subconsciously pick up general information, if that makes sense to you?

Not taking away from the immediacy of your experience, but surfing the airwaves as it were yields sometimes unexpected results.

Thank you for replying. I had this dream a few months ago. What I saw was a red glow coming from a large portion of the west side. The impression I got from the entity next to me, was that this was going to blow, with many, many thousands of people being "caught out ".

To the rest who replied....again, thank you. And thank you for the link. I had no problems flying what so ever. For all its foreboding feel, all I felt through the entire experience was peaceful, matter of fact, information. I wasn't alarmed, which would be unusual for me. I would take it as a warning, but was given no information regarding "when".

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Thank you one and all for the ideas. As I said, I'm mostly a reader, but this dream has been driving me batty. I'd post more, but im so far out in the boonies, I rarely run across a news story that isn't already posted. My mate thinks it's a warning dream also. But without a time frame, it's pretty hard to predict just when it will happen.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Congratulations you're waking up.

People everywhere are getting more bizarre vivid dreams. So here's the secret.. dreams are not dreams, they are our astral bodies visiting other dimensions and realities.

Most entities communicate telepathically.. and in alot of other dimensions you can fly. Its as natural as walking.

A guy with loads of videos and great info is on YouTube

Rich2150x

Check him out. Dimensions, entities, oobe..

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

vivid1975
Congratulations you're waking up.

People everywhere are getting more bizarre vivid dreams. So here's the secret.. dreams are not dreams, they are our astral bodies visiting other dimensions and realities.

Most entities communicate telepathically.. and in alot of other dimensions you can fly. Its as natural as walking.

A guy with loads of videos and great info is on YouTube

Rich2150x

Check him out. Dimensions, entities, oobe..

I began astral projecting at age 3. I remember my early experiences as things being seen (as I released from my body) as though I had some sort of tunnel vision. Now, I travel at will. This wasn't the same thing, yet it wasn't quite what I'm used to when dreaming. I will check him out as my horrid service out here allows. Thank you!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This is pretty much every night for me. All of my dreams are very and often painfully vivid. It must be an odd experience for you as you said you never remember them. It could be that you woke up quite quickly during the dream cycle which kept it fresh in your mind. That said, however, some dreams are more powerful than others. While some may be a premonition upon looking back after the event happens in the world, sometimes it's a giant mix if your subconscious portraying dream sequences in an understandable pattern. It doesn't explain every dream out there, of course. If you feel like there's an underlying meaning, go searching for different dream symbol websites and see if anything matches up with how your life is now. Keep the dream fresh in your mind in case something similar happens in the world we live in now.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Chimney

It's not to say I don't dream at night. I just dismiss the dreams as being part of my sleep cycle- they seem to be normal dreams. I will watch and see what, if anything, happens. This isn't one I will forget anytime soon. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

No that's what I meant! The fact that you remember it so vividly as opposed to the "norm" for you is what I meant by odd.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Chimney

No that's what I meant! The fact that you remember it so vividly as opposed to the "norm" for you is what I meant by odd.

it is indeed odd for me. Am glad and thankful to find a little guidance. It's been a bit strange.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I personally feel that you were in the astral and being shown something of importance. Not because there's anything you can do about it, but as a trigger to remember and to also prepare yourself emotionally and psychologically. To come to peace with things in which you have no control over.

Being from the area, I've had a great many dreams about this area of a similar nature. I did a thread in 2011 where I listed what I felt were the most relevant dreams from my dream journals I've kept over the years. I will link here in case you are interested. I feel that it's getting to be about that time for things to really start moving.

No matter what, things are not as they seem, and everything will be okay in the end.

Series of Dreams Relating to Washington State

And also, btw to the comment regarding the recent mudslide . . . that was here in Washington state, not Oregon. I know all of us granola eating, tree-hugging hippies in the Pacific NW probably all look alike to the rest of the country, but we *are* two different places.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Nature Valleys Peanut granola bars are freaking awesome!

So I'm just curious, sweetkarma, do you or have you lived anywhere near Mt Rainier? I'm just wondering if you are familiar with it in a way where it would be normal to dream about it because you see and hear about it alot, or if it's some random thing for you.

I live in Auburn. Will I be safe? Should I be prepared to move quickly on a moments notice, or prepare to come to the aid of others closer to the mountain? You said thousands not millions will be in danger? I'm just wondering because I am pretty sure the western side is the most populated, but of course less populated as you approach closer to the volcano.

It is a beautiful volcano and I love seeing it's hulking presence on the horizon. There's also the ufo activity that will always make it interesting. The whole flying saucer craze began with one man's in flight sighting over Mt. Rainier.

top topics

join