It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe i had a Out of Body Experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I don't remember "floating" but more like a Window Vision through my Mind's Eye in one direction.

I could see the Sky which was Blue with a couple of clouds in the sky( pretty nice this morning for Buffalo weather). And this one tree that is right next to my house which when i was younger if i had an OBE experience i would always see this tree first for some reason.

I could see my Dad pulling his Yellow Work Van into the driveway, and his co worker parking her car. I am pretty sure i was able to see her license plate number and the color of her vehicle which was Silver on the bottom and red on the top.

I also remember talking to myself but i don't remember what i said lol.

I know that i heard them moving the vehicles and talking through my window but i was clearly able to "see" her backing up into our driveway as i saw a couple of numbers or something on the back of her van. 987-???. I could be completly wrong with the numbers but i know that i saw at least a 9. I think i may have questioned myself Subconsciously as to why was i seeing random numbers as i was in bed sleeping. Which could explain the Sleep talking.

I also don't remember any Symptoms of classic OBE other than a slight jolt before i had this "Window Vision". This was also early in the morning. After this Window Vision disappeared i believe i got out of bed to my morning routine saw what was going on outside and that was that. However it didn't hit me until a couple of hours ago that i don't remember looking at the sky before i got of bed as both my blinds were shut. Which makes me think this might have been a OBE. As at first i just counted it off as a morning time dream.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Stevemagegod

Sounds like you had a lucid dream, those are just as awesome as an OBE.

Have you ever had an OBE before?
edit on 25-3-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: Spelling per usual..

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

That should be easy to verify. Find out if your dad came and the co worker came. If they say yes you had an out of body experience. If they say no then you had a dream.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Jennyfrenzy

Sounds like you had a lucid dream, those are just as awesome as an OBE.

Have you ever had an OBE before?
edit on 25-3-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: Spelling per usual..

Ya i had them a lot when i was younger. I still will occasionally have one every couple of months it seems like.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

That's awesome, love reading about other peoples lucid dreams and astral travels.

An OBE/AP reassures me that there is something after we die, I find them to very a very spiritual experience. Some people say OBE/AP experiences are simply hallucinations, I've noticed many that claim this have not had an experience themselves. Obviously I don't agree.

When i feel the vibrations and hear the wooshing sound, I know it's time to get out, I usually roll out. Lol. Sometimes the vibrations hurt, it's pretty crazy.
edit on 25-3-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: (no reason given)

top topics

join