It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow.....just, wow

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I think your description may indeed be more accurate but I'm only on ATS so have no other sites to compare it to.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Goteborg

Welcome! Ok. A few things here. We got cookies. We got cake. We got pie and struedel too...but we need more napkins...and dont forget your tinfoil hat.

Oh...and ducking. Learn to duck. And look both ways at the troll-crossings. They are everywhere.

Good to have you, see you in the threads! MS

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

WOW...what a response you brought out.

Welcome to the crazy farm.

Here is your shiny new hat to wear.

Have fun...just ignore the cranky ones

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.
I look forward to seeing you in the threads.

Notice my signature. If you have anything to share, just click on either link.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Welcome Goteborg!
This is a great site. I go here before I go to any news site because you will see news happen here first. You might have to wade through some of the wild conspiracies theorists ideas on why something is happening, so roll your pants up and get wet. I forgot to see where you are from. If you haven't put it in your profile make sure you do so if something is going on your area, people will know who to ask to find out what's the real story. Don't be one of those guys that lets trolls and the shills get away with lying about something that is happening and trying to slant a story in the wrong direction. Speak up and let them know. Our President Abraham Lincoln said "To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men"!

Again welcome and I look forward to speaking with you.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Aleister

Thanks. If you explore his site further can you write up a summary on the thread itself.

Yes I will as soon as I've read enough there that I feel comfortable writing a summary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join