It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnets and the third eye

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Hi,

was wondering if anyone here is familiar with Walter Rawls' experience with magnets and the third eye? Maybe you've tried this experiment yourself, or would like to? Have a read of this and let me know what you think. Looks possibly like it might be worth exploring:

'Walter Rawls, who worked with the effects of monopolar magnetic fields on matter with the late Albert Roy Davis, told me in a telephone conversation of his experiments with a North pole magnet situated over the pineal gland.

A mask was made which held the North pole end of a long cylindrical magnet over the pineal gland. The purpose was to stimulate the gland and see if there was anything to this ‘third eye‘ business. Exposure was in the range of 10-30 minutes per day over a period of about 4 weeks.

Within the first week, he was sitting at his desk reading documents when he noticed something move out of the corner of his eye. As he looked up, the ghostly figure of a man had walked through one wall, moved across the room and disappeared through another wall. The figure was totally unaware of Walter. Further exposures to this North pole field took place over a second and third week.

The second week, the same ghostly figure moved through the room and glanced toward Walter as he passed through. This time, the figure appeared to have slightly more detail, not quite so ghostly.

The third week, while busy working on documents, Walter noticed a change in the room. When he looked up, the wall had dissolved away and he was looking at a small hill where a man and woman sat beneath a tree...'

Read more here: www.in5d.com...

Edit to add what I mentioned in my second post. I think all this might be worth experimenting with but should be done with caution as we don't really know for sure how magnets (especially very strong magnets) can affect the brain. So I would suggest that if anyone is going to try this out they should pay close attention to how their body (and intuition) is feeling after starting the experiment.
edit on 22-3-2014 by Aelfrede because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede

I read the same story today on a dutch site with the same source.
Awesome story and i wanna try it out but i'm 2 lazy to buy a magnet. I've been reading books about meditation lately and other spiritual books. I really want to clean and activate my third eye

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Annunak1

I have magnets that I use. Very good to relieve pain.

I have two bracelets that I wear sometimes. One for both sides of the body.

I am not sure if anyone else has felt movement/energy swirling around them? When I feel that, that is when I wear the bracelets.

It is a strange thing but as my eyesight deteriorates, there is another sense of movement that I now have that I didn't have before and I can feel things, my sense of smell has increased also.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

How do you use the magnets? The same as in the source link?
Have you activated ur third eye? just curious

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Activation of third eye might not give people the same experience. In a way it is weird that is called an eye when the nerves that make up the third eye are not really shaped like an eye and do not always give off visual information.

The third eye is more like a wireless connection with "what is" and can process different types of information depending on the input/output. Sure you might be able to get the information to mix with eye sensory so that you see the information visually but it depends on how the information is used in your unconsciousness/consciousness.

I kinda am not good with the 3D visualisation so I normally get it as thinking/feeling/hearing instead.

edit on 22-3-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

lol well I am losing my eye sight and a third eye would be great!! but I only use the magnets to prevent feeling energy/or when I feel movement around me.

not sure about magnets and the third eye or the impact it has on the ajna chakra.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

lol i understand. i hope you don't lose all your eyesight. I like the stories of blind monks who can still kick a$$ with kung fu.

link   

Thurisaz

I have magnets that I use. Very good to relieve pain.

I have two bracelets that I wear sometimes. One for both sides of the body.

I am not sure if anyone else has felt movement/energy swirling around them? When I feel that, that is when I wear the bracelets.

It is a strange thing but as my eyesight deteriorates, there is another sense of movement that I now have that I didn't have before and I can feel things, my sense of smell has increased also.

. I feel the pressure/tingle on the middle of the forehead. Have you ever had the nerves at top of the nose tingle? It feels so annoying at times. It is like having a fly sitting there and you have to push the spot after a while to remove the sensory overload.

link   

Sooo… magnets maybe cause us to see ghosts? I thought ghosts cause us to see ghosts? None of my experiences involved magnets by the way.

Meditation is a good thing but this magnetic tuning fork is misleading, imo. No physical talisman, belief or object is required for us to "tune in". We have all the tools we need in our mind, body and soul already. When that door to the other side is supposed to open our "minds eye" it will, regardless.

Sorry, you did asks what we thought.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I've been having a look at some other sites where this topic is being discussed. I came across this post:

'Ok, it appears everyone here has some info on the experiment but no one has done it. I have. I heard probably from the same source as many of you of this experiment being done awhile back, and I was very interested. I have always had small abilities with the paranormal and esoteric pratices, and I knew these were connected to the pineal gland, or third eye, so I decided to do my own experiments. The experiment I heard of was magnet over the pineal gland for 20-30 minutes a day with results in 1 to 2 weeks.

I HATE hearing results in 2 weeks, because after 2 weeks of doing something daily your subconscious becomes so involved with the project that often you get the results you want though it is only in your mind. I thought maybe id speed the process up...'

They have some pretty dramatic results from wearing a magnet over 3rd eye while they sleep . Read rest of post here (post 28):

www.bring4th.org...

I think all this might be worth experimenting with but should be done with caution as we don't really know for sure how magnets (especially very strong magnets) can affect the brain.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

oh yes... my Sister is completely blind and has been for years and well, she can see things!!!

she rang me one day to tell me something and she was worried so warned me and described 'her dream' and I was like, "na, I am ok...nothing to worry about" but the next day... I was a sick and in incredible pain and it was exactly how she described what she had seen!!

incredible but true.

How can a Blind Person describe something they have never seen?

maybe it does have something to do with the 3rd eye?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

the only thing I felt that was odd was in the area just near my hairline and I felt like I had some electric zap going off. That was in 2009 and I didn't know about magnets or my eye issues at that time.

I did read up on my experience and the area I felt the zap was in the same region as the pineal gland and a lot of information at that time suggested that the pineal gland somehow activates the 3rd eye?

not sure how accurate the information I read was but it was interesting.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Thurisaz

the only thing I felt that was odd was in the area just near my hairline and I felt like I had some electric zap going off. That was in 2009 and I didn't know about magnets or my eye issues at that time.

I did read up on my experience and the area I felt the zap was in the same region as the pineal gland and a lot of information at that time suggested that the pineal gland somehow activates the 3rd eye?

not sure how accurate the information I read was but it was interesting.

To me it sound like a temporary spiritual energy spike.

In Reiki (an intention->manifestation calmness healing tool that works with the placebo effect) the physical response to spiritual energy (ki/light) flow is describes as four states that are common:
Heat
Very much heat
Cold
Pulsating energy

To me both crown and third eye are connected to the pineal gland and it is hard to know where one ends and the other begin. I can only know it by where the feelings are on the body. Crown is low pressure from above on the head and sometimes feels like spinning a bit. Sometimes the nerve cells get too stimulated so you automatically move the place to get the nerve cells to stop feeling.

But there are other experience like root burn that also can occurr in the body.

edit on 22-3-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
saved to read after work

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Yeah I think it's worth trying various avenues to help stimulate and open it up. Probably helps to counteract the numerous effects that have closed it/calcified it

Annunak1

I read the same story today on a dutch site with the same source.
Awesome story and i wanna try it out but i'm 2 lazy to buy a magnet. I've been reading books about meditation lately and other spiritual books. I really want to clean and activate my third eye

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Just wondering why you want to prevent feeling energy and those sensations of energy movement around you?

Thurisaz

lol well I am losing my eye sight and a third eye would be great!! but I only use the magnets to prevent feeling energy/or when I feel movement around me.

not sure about magnets and the third eye or the impact it has on the ajna chakra.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Sooo… magnets maybe cause us to see ghosts? I thought ghosts cause us to see ghosts?

If it was simply that ghosts cause us to see ghosts, then surely it would make sense that everyone would be seeing ghosts?

None of my experiences involved magnets by the way.

Nor have mine, yet.

Meditation is a good thing but this magnetic tuning fork is misleading, imo. No physical talisman, belief or object is required for us to "tune in". We have all the tools we need in our mind, body and soul already. When that door to the other side is supposed to open our "minds eye" it will, regardless.

It seems you have made an assumption about me, simply because I was asking a question. Just because someone asks a question does not mean they are a complete novice. It might come as a surprise to you that I already experience a lot to do with the paranormal. I see energy in the air, auras, orbs, have seen figures appear before, but only briefly. Premonition dreams. OBE's etc. However, if there's something that can help open me up to perceiving more, then I'm interested.

Why would you need to say sorry?

intrptr

Sooo… magnets maybe cause us to see ghosts? I thought ghosts cause us to see ghosts? None of my experiences involved magnets by the way.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   

because it is an awful feeling.

very difficult to describe.

I had my ears checked cos I felt the ground moving! weird stuff...and my sense of smell is also affected. People say, you can smell rain before it rains and that is quite normal but I can smell when a person has been sick. I can smell if they have had an operation, the anesthetic smells awful and it is distinct. I can't be around some People cos they smell so awful, it affects me.

as for the energy feeling, best way to describe it would be to write I can feel emotions/even get weird tastes in my mouth.

www.medicalnewstoday.com...

Surprising as it may seem, there are people who can smell sounds, see smells or hear colors. Actually, all of us, at some point in our lives, have had this skill (some authors affirm that it is common in newborns). This phenomenon, called "synaesthesia" - from the Greek "syn" (with) and "aisthesis" (sensation) - consists of the pairing of two bodily senses by which the perception of a determined stimulus activates a different subjective perception with no external stimulus (in science, the evoker stimulus is called inducer and the additional experience concurrent).

In the department of Experimental Psychology and Physiology at the University of Granada, a research group is carrying out pioneer work in Spain on the systematic study of synaesthesia and its relation with perception and emotions. Professor Juan Lupiáñez Castillo and Alicia Callejas Sevilla have devoted many years to the study of this unknown but interesting phenomenon, which affects approximately one person out of every thousand. Many of these people do not even know that they are synaesthetes, as they think they perceive the world normally.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Thanks for explaining. I can feel energy around, but it doesn't usually overwhelm me. I can understand why you would want to find a way to shield your self from it

Thurisaz

because it is an awful feeling.

very difficult to describe.

I had my ears checked cos I felt the ground moving! weird stuff...and my sense of smell is also affected. People say, you can smell rain before it rains and that is quite normal but I can smell when a person has been sick. I can smell if they have had an operation, the anesthetic smells awful and it is distinct. I can't be around some People cos they smell so awful, it affects me.

as for the energy feeling, best way to describe it would be to write I can feel emotions/even get weird tastes in my mouth.

www.medicalnewstoday.com...

Surprising as it may seem, there are people who can smell sounds, see smells or hear colors. Actually, all of us, at some point in our lives, have had this skill (some authors affirm that it is common in newborns). This phenomenon, called "synaesthesia" - from the Greek "syn" (with) and "aisthesis" (sensation) - consists of the pairing of two bodily senses by which the perception of a determined stimulus activates a different subjective perception with no external stimulus (in science, the evoker stimulus is called inducer and the additional experience concurrent).

In the department of Experimental Psychology and Physiology at the University of Granada, a research group is carrying out pioneer work in Spain on the systematic study of synaesthesia and its relation with perception and emotions. Professor Juan Lupiáñez Castillo and Alicia Callejas Sevilla have devoted many years to the study of this unknown but interesting phenomenon, which affects approximately one person out of every thousand. Many of these people do not even know that they are synaesthetes, as they think they perceive the world normally.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

i'm having exactly the same sensation using a magnet, after it being on my forehead for only a few minutes the tingling started. i shall keep doing this and see if anything happens.

but i don't understand the north pole thing?
edit on 19Sunday46ppAmerica/Chicago234619 by slippeddisc because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join