It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemical Weapons Lab Found Anthrax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
FOX news is reportng that a chemical weapons lab has been found in Iraq that has documents on how to make anthrax.

Breaking... More to come

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
"On Wednesday, Marines in Falluja said they had found a banner of the insurgent group led by Jordanian al Qaeda ally Abu Musab al-Zarqawi in a chemicals laboratory in Falluja. But they said there was no indication the lab was used to produce chemical weapons. It was not clear whether Daoud was referring to the same laboratory. Marines said on Thursday they were not aware of any additional laboratories being discovered, and were skeptical that evidence had been found of the manufacture of chemical weapons."
from
reuters.com...;jsessionid=Y3GDG5R4JD05KCRBAEOCFFA?type=topNews&storyID=6919940

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Tomashi,

Could you do me a favor and go in and edit your link by applying a short name to it so that it doesn't make all the typing go off the page.

The sentences are ending behind the ad banner!

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com...

"West said U.S. forces turned up a "cook book" with instructions on using mercury nitrate and silver nitrate and descriptions of nerve agents. He didn't elaborate."

Remember, libraries are the places where terrorists dwell ...

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
nice catch, so what about the anthrax discovery, did they get sick ? or were they mildly nauseated by mediaspin?

dh

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Seems to me that they found some booklets and instructions relating to anthrax
Seems to me that the real anthrax story relates to the Battelle Memorial Institute at the Dugway Proving Grounds
A source of weaponised terror a long way from Falluja

www.tetrahedron.org...

www.nbcindustrygroup.com...

[edit on 25-11-2004 by dh]

new topics

top topics

join