It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally introducing myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I meant for my first post on here to be my intro, but as I was trying to find the intro section a few of the topics caught my attention, and so I ended up leaving a few posts and even starting my own new topic before finally getting here to introduce myself.

I should've read an intro of somebody else's before doing my own to see what people put in here, because I'm utterly clueless.

Well, I'm nineteen, [temporarily] in the United States Army, I've lived all over the United States so don't really have a permanent home yet, and I'm interested in all of this conspiracy stuff, along with anything paranormal. When I get out of the Army and back to the United States, (I'm in Korea right now), I have plans to start an investigative organization with a couple of my buddies who have similar goals.

Erm, I don't know what else you're looking for. I like to surf, snowboard, rockclimb, read, write, learn...and...do stuff. Yeah...that's about it. Any questions let me know.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Good intro.

lol great that you already jumped in, And im glad you like it here ,

Feel free to u2u me if you need any help.

Looks like your going to fit in just fine around here

Enjoy!

Asala

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Hi there friend,

You'll find this site an awesome resource for all the paranormal, and conspiracy related things going on in our world. There are some fantastic people to chat 2 and share opinions with and I since ive been a part of this site, my mind has been really opened up in ways it never had been before to the unknown or unproven. If you have any problems getting used to the site or searching for threads of your own interests then have a look at the page below, it really hepled me get to grips with the way things work around here.....any problems or help you need, dont be afraid to u2u me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Well, since I am new too, welcome to the boards!

You did just fine with your introduction, wasn't much different from mine...

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
You don't happen to have any pics of yourself in uniform do you? Just wondering. What do you do in the Army?

Welcome to ATS. And BTS too.

LL1

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Enjoy yourself on ATS as well as in Korea, I hear it's nice.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Welcome, an3kist!

Are you near the DMZ?

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by gop627
You don't happen to have any pics of yourself in uniform do you? Just wondering. What do you do in the Army?

Welcome to ATS. And BTS too.

Actually, I do have pictures of me in uniform and I look great! But I think due to some of the things I've said on this board already I should try and remain anonymous as best I can.

As far as what I do in the Army, I'm in field artillery, my MOS is 13m, which means I'm a crewmember of a Multiple Launch Rocket System, (MLRS). Run a search on google if you wanna see some cool pics of the MLRS.

Originally posted by LL1
Enjoy yourself on ATS as well as in Korea, I hear it's nice.

I'm definitely enjoying ATS, and although Korea is nice, I'm leaving here and going back to the United States this week and I can't wait!

Originally posted by SourGrapes
Welcome, an3kist!

Are you near the DMZ?

I'm stationed about two hours from the DMZ, but we're constantly up there for training and field exercizes. Last time we were up there a North Korean Special Forces broke into our perimeter. (All North Korean Special Forces have to infiltrate the perimeters and bring back proof they did it, apparently. Not very hostile I guess.)

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
an3rkist- you don't want to post pictures to protect your identity? hell man, if you're in the army- they alreayd know EVERYTHING

welcome to the site- if you need anything, u2u me and i'll pretend i know what im talking about. glad you jumped right in, there are too many inactive members, its good to see a live one!

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scat
an3rkist- you don't want to post pictures to protect your identity? hell man, if you're in the army- they alreayd know EVERYTHING

welcome to the site- if you need anything, u2u me and i'll pretend i know what im talking about. glad you jumped right in, there are too many inactive members, its good to see a live one!

OMG! You're right! I need to..............

(His words are cut off by what seems to be the sound of choking. A struggle ensues. Furniture is being knocked over, glass being broken.)

NO! listen to me if youre readin thsi you musut do something for me....you must he,lp me pleae! theres a secrt i must expse to all of you at ats that i kntow becaudew of my position ib thwe army. ive ben conpromisefd bvut theres still tine fot you to help! the sacret is...

(CRASH! It sounds as if something were smashed, possibly a chair smashed onto an3rkist's head! Who would do such a thing!)

Hello everyone. I'm okay. I beat that guy up good. You don't have to worry now. Say, did I tell you any secrets before by any chance...?

[edit on 27-11-2004 by an3rkist]

new topics

top topics

join