It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Praise of TrueBrit....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Finally! That was supposed to be your first heavy metal vid of the day, but I can't embed like I used to on my old computer. Sorry about that Sweetie!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Woohoo!!!! You did it! Thara girl!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

LOL That was driving me insane. I knew there had to be a simple solution, I just wasn't finding it.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Happy birthday! May this year bring you many blessings, and may you be granted long life, health and prosperity.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

cody599

Gordi The Drummer
In best MOVIE NARRATION voice...

THEY TRIED TO SECURE HIM... IN A ROOM WITH A THOUSAND LOCKS.....
THEY FAILED!

METALHEAD PRODUCTIONS IN ASSOCIATION WITH HOODLUM PICTURES
PROUDLY PRESENTS.....
LINK to TRUEBRIT THE MOVIE

Happy Birthday BRO!!

Gbro I'm in tears laughing here

That my brother was to say the very least OUTSTANDING

Cody

LOL -Thank you Cody, my kindest of brothers!

I did have a right good giggle or two when I was working on that one!!!
But how could I fail - given the material I had to work with???

Here's to TrueBrit !! My (wee) Bro!!!
Happy Birthday bud, may all your ups and downs be between the sheets!

I am now raising a rather large glass of a very nice Shiraz Cabernet, bought specially for the occasion!

CHEERS!

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
*Whispers*.....Morning True,
I've made you a nice strong brew. Let me know when you're ready for one of these.....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Happy After-Birth... my own creation and great for belated birthday wishes... not to mention the wonderful thought picture it creates.

I'll join the avalanche of well wishers for Mr. True Brit. I'm a sucker for long-haired locksmiths, anyway.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Greetings everyone!

Yes! I have returned! Things did not go as planned on Thursday night. By that I mean, that once again, just as last year, the only person, out of the twelve or so I invited, who showed up to the pub. was my best mate Kerry. On top of that, when I woke up the next morning, after a shamefully early night (because even my besty had to be up in the morning), my cold had mutated into some beastly face eating bastard, and is still making my nose run like a a thoroughbred.

Such a state was I in yesterday therefore, that I could not have logged into ATS, never mind communicated with all you lovely folk using that medium. Suffice to say I was embuggered. Thankfully, my family have come together to get me a PS3, so I have at least been able to conduct ballistic tracheotomies to work out my fustration at being otherwise disabled.

You guys on the other hand, you ALL showed up. If I had known how ruinously naf my birthday drinking session would turn out to be, then I would have stayed at home with all you grand people. Much love to all of you! Everyone!

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Aww hey hunny! *big squishy hug*
I'm so sorry you're celebrating didn't go as planned...and you are sick too!

I hate looking forward to something, because it's usually a let-down. We all celebrated here with you, and were thinking about you all day (and night...and next morning...lol).
I'm sure the 'family' will be in to welcome you home. There's been a lot of worrying that you partied too hard...hope you feel better soon!

jacy

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Well, like I said, if I had known that it was going to be a washout, I probably would have stayed home and rested, and would not be quite so ill.

I barely managed to party at all !

But I love that we had our own little party right here. It means a great deal to me, and I really appreciate it!

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

You are loved here...I think you know that by now.
It's sad that 'strangers' can sometimes be more considerate that our 'real life' people, huh?
I've spent a few birthdays recently, alone....completely alone. It hurts, when I think of all the 'surprise' parties, etc. that I've created for people over the years.
I am sorry that you're sick, but really glad that you are 'ok', lol...we were concerned that you were passed out somewhere! Tsk, too bad your friends let you down!
How are you feeling today?

jacy

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Well I came down to work late, my ears feel clogged, my nose is streaming like a DVD pirating operation, my eyes feel knackered, and an ill advised consultation of a mirror, reveals that they are bloodshot to hell. My throat feels like I swallowed a ball of crushed razors, and my type speed has decreased, due to an increase in errors.

Basically, I am a bit useless today!
Other than that, I am just dandy. As I say, I have been enjoying my birthday present. Yesterday I was incapable of moving off the couch, so I sat there and shot things in the face with bullets containing acids! That is, I played Borderlands 2 for a bit

That was cathartic.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Wow...you've picked up a bug from somebody!
Okay...going into "Mom mode"....lol!
Try gargling with warm salt water for your throat? If you have any rum left, you could make a hot toddy? Or tea with lemon and honey. Drink lots of water....take some vitamin C if you have any.
Oh, and it's perfectly fine to just rest and play video games.

I guess none of the 'elders' here mentioned that it's all downhill after 29?

Nah, just kidding.

jacy

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
*taping her wand against her leg*
And what time do you call this to crawl in on to your thread hmmmmmmmmmmmm???????

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Heh...

Look, I wish that I had been out all this time, but instead, I have merely been out of action. I had to resort to blowing things up with improbable weaponry, in a game which is like a bizarre hybrid of Mad Max, the spaghetti western genre as a whole, and something the writers of The Matrix, and the TV show, Wren and Stimpy would have cooked up, if they had ever worked together.

I could not even use my laptop yesterday because my fever reached a point where I could not control my fingers well enough to type.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

You are forgiven....now sit down and eat your chicken soup like a good lad

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Ah, cheers !

*SLURP*

You legend!

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

angelchemuel
*taping her wand against her leg*
And what time do you call this to crawl in on to your thread hmmmmmmmmmmmm???????

Rainbows
Jane

Taping ?

LOL

I would so get a ban for the reply

Catch you all later and have fun

Cody

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Happy Birthday True Brit!!
A bit belated, I hope it was a wonderful time!

ETA: I hope you are feeling better! That's a bummer.
edit on 22-3-2014 by woodsmom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

Oops!

I'm sorry it's been a couple of days! Normally I would have responded sooner, but I have not been firing on all cylinders lately. My many thanks for your greetings!

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join