It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a vision of a Hybrid Alien/Human....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Just wanted to get other people's take on a recent vision I had. Now I'm personally on the fence on whether or not Aliens exist, and am entirely Neutral on the subject. If they exist, cool, if not, cool.

Anyway, I was getting ready to fall asleep, settling down and relaxing my body for sleep, then all of sudden in my minds eye, I see a Alien/Human Hybrid. He was about 17-18 years old and was kind of sensing me out. Everything was very loving and he had a sense of kindness & benevolence. Anyway, it was a very short maybe 20 second deal and just seemed pretty crazy because I NEVER EVER have dreams or visions of such things.

Here's something I drew up, though my artistry SUCKS so its the best I can do. He looked like a regular teen, but the eyes were obviously not of this world:

I can hear it now: "Nooooooo, not you too Dominicus!!!!!"

Well, I don't know what this was all about, that's why I'm posting it here, and like I said, there is neutrality that I sit in

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Several different eye types? for example, kind of feline? kind of reptile? or like one man, his eyes weren't slanted in any way, they were large, long, not quite wrap around, because the bone structure of his face while akin to human, very strong norwegian or nordic look , but the bone structure in the cheekbone, eye socket area accommodated the long larager eyes perfectly, so he was striking. And he had larger hands than normal. I kind of thought of him as an angel et type, or watcher.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I've been reading along.

Unity, do you believe, in your opinion, that aliens are creating hybrids and trying to insert themselves into human society?

Would really like your perspective on this as you've said your an abductee ?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Unity_99
Several different eye types? for example, kind of feline? kind of reptile? or like one man, his eyes weren't slanted in any way, they were large, long, not quite wrap around, because the bone structure of his face while akin to human, very strong norwegian or nordic look , but the bone structure in the cheekbone, eye socket area accommodated the long larager eyes perfectly, so he was striking. And he had larger hands than normal. I kind of thought of him as an angel et type, or watcher.

Okay so you've seen these too?

Yes, more cat like than anything else. I could clearly sense "Non-Human"....

....then again being human has always been weird for me and I don't feel human as well, lol.....

Interesting never the less

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Silly boy that Justin Beiber.
Yes it is...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Some of that certainly. Also they're here a bit themselves. But from my perspective, having experienced layers of this. There are the sealed or abyss like related, in time outs, that our elites contract to, what is commonly called lower dimensional. But on the levels around us, relating to black op, there are layers such as, our own black operations, the ETs here, such as annanuki, taurus groups, those on and around earth and in earth, some of whom are partnered with our black ops, call that the co-op program. In addition, those pulling away and who naturally are kind of opposed to some of the groups, and amongst these are some of the greys and some of the humanoid human type ETs, and then theres Higher Ups, real maintenance workers, some of these are also greys, different level, and those who are doing the work they came to do from Beyond and on High, and we ourselves would never ever enter into this cosmic free will school without bungee cords and Family. Levels.

And there is good in all the beings outside the abyss who are more dark side. And there is some bad in all the beings in the universe as well. So drawing good out of everyone is a good idea, always.

The reason I brought that up is because what these ones are doing I don't concern myself with worrying on. The real renegades will be rounded up, humans are protected though they can be harmed short run, and even fall, short run, its more like Dolores Cannon's regressions with Family Groupings watching over and Higher Level management bringing people through all of this.

Not all the hybrid body suits are designed for earth however. Some are taken away for other areas, and some are like suits they can wear, but there is an element here. For example, with the female child I was told I have (my own children are boys), don't even know if this is a child or a suit.

Nothing here actually matters on those levels, for the free will aspects can make things go south for a time, but when a person starts to try and overcome their own role in everything and dark squares, and has faith in Goodness, they know, its ultimately in Good hands, and so we can ask, intercede and keep faith, not grow apathetic. Even have faith in our own selves and trust in the goodness inside us, in our families, in the world and in ET. Because on the other side, we're bearing witness and in the end, we'd be part of the council overseeing their cases, so...best to bring out the good in all, not let our trust grow apathetic.

There is a very real cloning program also going on in the black operations and that hijacking of our system is real and more alarming to me than anything ET, that is not lower down or abyss related entities, could be doing. Falling under free will abit, we need to wake up and start to speak up with dignity and excercise our free will.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

That picture, feline kept coming to me, and the number of felines i am surrounded by, those in source, ie soul family, with some memories. My very psi native friend and her grandson opened my eyes enormously, and I'm told lions guard them. An experience her grandson had, he's like family to us. Well energy recognition kicks in and suddenly I'm seeing feline everywhere, my ex, James Gilliland, Jessica Mystic, (various online video presences), then there are those who drop in while visiting. Very common pit stop on soul journeying, the whole feline planets/moons/ and beings and yes many are Love, though they can be a little more fierce at times. There are more renegade felines as well, Sirius A, and the dwarf star B, duality stuff. In the negative sense, lion is king of the jungle, so king beast, likes harems, anyway....

James Gilliland on contact with higher dimensional beings

I sent this video to my friend because when her grandson revealed furball origins as we joke, or hobbs, calvin and hobs origins, that was July 2009 and this window opened where he remembered things and spoke of earth as a testing ground without end, and was very grateful for his family watching over coming from time to time, he felt he was a prince amongst his people, that the keyboard was primitive thing, and was trying to invent a language akin to ple'o'sha'n in a conversation with someone from finland. And, for days he kept saying, my people are on their way. Well july of 2009, they arrived, same month, and apparently were spotted in mexico.

From what occasionally leaps out at me, when I meet people or see them is this is very common on earth, many were feline.
edit on 19-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I dated one. She liked to put gravy and cheese curd over her french fries......that's some weird alien sh$t.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Yeah I had the feeling I was being "checked in on to see my progress"......but also there was a feeling of relatedness somehow like almost family.....I felt fatherly to it, and it felt like son to me, and he smiled and was loving.

Now I remember a time when I pre-existed prior to the body, but I was a genderless soul debating with 3 other souls about having to be born here, and really not wanting anything to do with this place, which felt like a prison hell hole.

So I really don't know where this cat-being is coming from or what it's all about.

Are they physical or astral?

Will check out the video too and get back.
edit***
Just watched the video......yeah I felt Love from this being exactly like what the guy in the vid says
edit on 19-3-2014 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

If they're really loving, don't think they would be in as dense a form as ours, but still corporal. I'm thinking this is some of the cosmic homes we've had and lessons or assignments, although for me don't have the feline connection, but seem to be surrounded by them nonetheless, and native or lemuria and lyra, human lyra connection in a past. watched over an older cycle of earth. For some reason in the astral, on higher levels, seem to equate this with angels more, or in the capacity of training for an idea we call angels. what are they? light beings, ascended beings? Are they corporal in a sense but not as we know in meat sacks, because everything is real and tangible. I've had flashes in protecting, both nature and the children. Any case, those are the odd mysteries that I ponder over in my heart. Also, Family that has watched over showing me they are above the fray of the lower down activities including the greys that do lab work. I don't know if they're what we call corporal but they were representing corporal and in crafts. What we might think of when people talk of pleiadian, but when I sense places, centauri's, orion, and even other galaxies, have recognition of people, children. Children corporal? I've had the whole room spin, when looking at the galaxy andromeda, not even understanding where i was for a moment and wondering why i was here. Things like that, in no time, if there is no past/future or linear, makes me wonder if there is something significant happening in another portion of my journey and its making an impact suddenly when shown a link to it.

I almost feel its all the same except this is some kind of lower wave body thats like a literal veil over us but we're really real.
I just want to go home and take everyone with me. I hope its not heavy corporal, it doesnt feel correct to me to be trapped in dense gravity.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Something in this post leaps out to me.

NorEaster wrote:

If not (and the truth is that it has never been done) then the definition of physical existence extends beyond what can be scientifically measured or observed. What's more is that there is no reasonable or responsible means of determining exactly how much beyond (what can be scientifically measured or observed) the factual definition of physical existence extends.

Think this makes answering that question by our understanding of corporal difficult to say the least. They can use body suits, know that as true, which also complicates things.

I've had flashes of being put through the ropes in some kind of team and crafts/tasks/assignments/part of that, but the only thing that interests me in any system is the people, love them, want them home. Home is where its at, this universe and all the so called corporal and denser worlds can be happily rolled up as a carpet and tossed somewhere as far as I'm concerned. terrible places to be even in their happier moments. To be given a tour is meaningless to me, a tour of what, density? Pain, suffering. Everything in its fullness and even more exists on higher levels, everything that one could ever wish to do and learn forever, and even helping assignments at times, nothing is lost, eveything is gained.
edit on 20-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Not all the hybrid body suits are designed for earth however. Some are taken away for other areas, and some are like suits they can wear, but there is an element here. For example, with the female child I was told I have (my own children are boys), don't even know if this is a child or a suit.

With this statement about a daughter taken from you, did you encounter mind scans prior to becoming pregnant/inseminated ?

Or, as you've said they are suits, is this just psychological/experimental warfare they are doing to humans. I've even read that they've abducted people and cured them of all kinds of diseases, cancer, broken legs, etc. Can't really pin down their motives.

Well, in your case I hope it was a "suit" and not your child they took from you. How did you feel about that ? While I know there's nothing you can do about it, that would probably haunt me.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I was in meditation and sensed the craft, then I was suddenly aware that I was freezing, on some slab, having a scenario play out that was rejected by me over and over, as if they needed to raise my hormones and I kept lecturing this couple, that I'd seen since childhood, the woman was the doctor, about what love does and does not do. She asked me telepathically, if I wanted a daughter. I replied that my future grandchildren would suffice. Was aware of being in an altered state, in a different environment, with the tall blond couple wearing blue, who are very cool, logical, and spent several hours in this state lecturing them about Love. Finally he said to me, humans are insects. So said, well move along then and you're insulting the alien overlords aren't you? Then he said with this dry humor, of course some could happily spend a life time studying them. I was told at the end, I had a daughter. That particular couple were associated with one of the crafts my son called me out to witness and pursued by choppers, and it kept blinking ahead. I call them pleiadian, specifically because I remembered them at a later date.

Have no idea if the abduction happened under the table, without any memory of it. But during communication believe it was 2012, became very alarmed that this was occurring and it was the same male, and that he was answering a question by directing me to a previous experience where an implant had been removed, and the team had a blond male doctor who was called J'a'n'u's', I always try different apostrophes its something like that. Well the window opened on my soul memories, and though my friend from Finland had told me this was not a ple'o'sha'n couple, but they were altair, ie all nordics not ple'o'sh'a'n.
However, he was wrong.

I remembered.

They were indeed pleidian and a kind of splinter group that watched over earth, beehive in nature. They needed to warm up. They were not negatives, but not what I call benevolents, sort of neutrals but also sort of hero's,watching over. This window opened and thanked him warmly for helping humans and watching over this planet for so long and it was understandable that his love would grow cold. But now, we were going home and so he must turn up the dial on his love. I was very concerned that I was going to be abducted that night, scenario's such as communications were preludes for events where the covers moved, where missing time for my son would occur, where I would have memories, where things were slipped on my head and the whole room vibrated and I passed out. So, worried alot about it, but then it didn't happen. So, possibly those wake up memories ended it, I hope. Not that the Love and my intercessions for them isn't real, not only is it real, but i expect resulsts, for real. They're going home too. That is sort of my mission, get people home.

The part about ja'nu's really interested me as had that implant removed several agos and felt really good for a time until something else occurred and think i got somre more. But he was someone that kept disturbing me, knew him, felt he was known to me, had some love for him, didn't understand who he was, but he gave me his name.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Finally he said to me, humans are insects. So said, well move along then and you're insulting the alien overlords aren't you? Then he said with this dry humor, of course some could happily spend a life time studying them.

You don't need to reply to this post Unity and thanks for your insight.

But Wow, what a thing to say, I wonder why then they want to "breed" with us ? Really I believe that there is no breeding program at all if you suspect they are " Suits " which certainly leans me towards a Psychological mind screw.

Again thanks for your responses. We'll never know the answers !

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I got under his skin so to speak with my lectures on "what loving souls do, how they help and assist others, but nothing is done to harm or done without respect or concern, coldly. How can a person progress with such ways of dealing with others...". You are in altered state, if you get memories that come clearly, lucky! Well I found out what I do when that occurs, its immediately counseling them. So he responded, then gained some humor, but in the end, what really empowered me so to speak, and seemed to either end this, or it goes underground, or they're avoiding me, was two years or so later when I just remembered them, and had so much love and concern that they turn this around now, flow right out. They're not over our heads, but even this group is not negative. They are more caring and compassionate with children and I think humanity is very much filled with kind of stinky diaper smell.

For whatever reason we're here, trying to nudge family out, working on higher level skills, overcoming flaws, we're not in our true state and our true state is not exactly lower level to them, some may be higher if they are really operating out of the levels around earth, even several floors higher. Home is where its at, outside all of this. This, even all the writings of crystal cities online, all the imagined stations and places, its all dross compared to home.

Another theory I have about the whole thing, is love, compassion, concern for another even someone who is doing something over your head and you feel vulnerable, though with them safe, these were not the unsafe ones. I knew that, however. Showing kindness, love, protects.

Ufology is not actually welcomed with open arms, yet have a lot gratitude for the wake up call involved that enabled me to research, push, meditate, have windows open, attain more gnostic understanding of inner work, Bruce Lee!!!! My hero.
So no matter what they're doing, to me, they're all friends from a distant star. And count just like everyone. However, that being said, what I recall, know inside, is that one shouldn't long for or magnetize to any group, you don't want to take a side trip after this time is over, you want to go through the healing, which I've been shown, the relearning, its wonderful phase, family reunion. And there is some other work that I'm meant to do, something else is calling to me, and apparently can't wait to get back to it, or begin it. So, hope they're all turning that dial up on love themselves so they can go home too.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

What job or field are you in, dominicus?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

EC666

What job or field are you in, dominicus?

I ghost write for a few authors, fiction

but this vision was anything but fiction

join