It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush starting new Crusade

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 03:41 AM
link   
im sure someone thought of this theory-----

what if bush is carrying out a sercret agenda of christians to take back the holy land that was taken by muslims in the crusades?

What if oil wasnt the main issue but rather a comeback to reclaim the land.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 03:44 AM
link   
You might be correct by that. I wouldn�t be surprised at all if bush agenda is to kill all non christians at middle east and shadow cabinet behind him would just be like "oh, let the loony roam aslong we get the oil"
-ap

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 03:55 AM
link   
If you are correct Bushs crusade has ran out of manpower!
American troops are rebuilting Afghanistan & fighting in that side show in Iraq. I dont think Bush could reclaim a hotdog stand outside of Afghanistan and Iraq.

[edit on 25-11-2004 by xpert11]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Sounds kind of nuts, but alot more interesting than just going over for oil. Oil is kind of trite, where as stepping into a true holy war sounds alot more prophetic and . well... fun. Sadly though I don't believe that Bush is the religious zealot that he would have the Evangelical Christians believe he is. Not sure if he ihas the religious zeal to storm into a country in the name of God.. Sure he may say it, but it is still about the oil. That's just my opinion, but I like your idea of this crusade thing.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   
i dont have a source but i remember someone credible saying that Bush does believe that we are in the "end times".

yeah, a president believing we are in the END TIMES!!!!

we are in for a treat.

though, im sure he wont say something like that now.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:54 AM
link   
well, initially, he did call his little war a crusade.....
which, at least historically, was the attempt by the christians (or catholic church) to free the holy land..
I suspose this label could have been an accurate decription of what he was planning to do. But then, well, it could have been just a stupid choice of words on the administration's part.

Shock and Awe susposedly has religious significance in that part of the world also. (pronounced the same, although not spelled the same) Was that just another "stupid choice" of words, or well, were they trying to send a message to the arab world?

Shak-In-Ah - meaning glory, God's dwelling in the "Holy of Holies". It was the power behind the ark of the covenant. Jewish prayer is focused on accelerating the return of Shak-in-ah, and the return of humanity to the Garden.

Maybe they're just playing mind games with the terrorists?

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Greetings,

It is within my opinions and beliefs that it is not just Bush who is vying for a Crusade to reclaim the "Holy Land" and also the oil. It is ALL those who hold to the Scriptures of many varied faiths. For centuries Jerusalem has been the center of the world, the center of three major (organized that is) book religions, and that is why there will always be problems. I know not if Bush and the Presidents of ages past are the puppets though it is quite believeable. I can see that it started with the creation of King George Bush's creation of the Homeland Security as the nation's "Inquisition arm" and will suppersede the other intelligence agencies.

But the question is: Is Bush's decisions regarding the war in other countries as fulfilling Bible Prophecy purposely, or whether things are just fitting together as the Divine has willed, or that we as a race has believed them so long, that our Collective Unconscious is creating these circumstances.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I read a figure that said around 50% of europe now follows the muslim faith, (correct me if im wrong and there is a more accurate figure now). That is not just the middle east but europe as well. For bush to go on a "crusade" would mean to fight all of europe which is a fairly big task. I personally dont believe bush to be that concerned with religion to take on a task like that. This war is over many things but i dont not believe its over religion.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Well young'ins ya'll may have a point. However remember don't forget!

Look out kid, They keep it all hid.�
Bob Dylan �Subterranean Homesick Blues�

The potential exists that the action is merely a religious crusade the time is correct, a 700 year span, between adolesence and maturity. However this is rather metaphysical and esoteric on my part. To say the least.

Bush, a secret agenda, you must be joking.
An IDIOT with a secret agenda
I don't think sooo!

"I thought dabbling in the black arts would be good for a chuckle,how wrong I was" - Bart Simpson

NO

Did you that last year The British Psychiatric Board voted Bart Father of The Year! True Story look it up

new topics

top topics

join