It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is RFID the Endgame?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Bedlam

There is no endgame, because there's no game.

Amen to that. You really think the "powers that be" (how I hate that phrase) care what Norman P Clutterbutt of Des Moines is doing every hour of the day?

It's technology. It makes things more convenient, but to do that you have to share information. Don't want to use it? Don't. Meanwhile the rest of us will carry on using it, and living our lives without fretting that some race of lizard people is tracking our every move like some gigantic game of Risk.

I'd love to know what the doom-mongers think this "end game" actually consists of? Or is it just a baseless "be frightened because THEY are out to get you" kind of general paranoia?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

wor·ship [wur-ship] Show IPA
noun
reverent honor and homage paid to God or a sacred personage, or to any object regarded as sacred.
formal or ceremonious rendering of such honor and homage: They attended worship this morning.
adoring reverence or regard: excessive worship of business success.
the object of adoring reverence or regard.

To many in the USA the flag is worshipped as covered in many other threads.
If you have the latest gadgets are you not worshipping these objects - as any old much cheaper phone for instance still makes phone calls.
If you choose to spend your time and energy in pursuit of all the crap the media tell you that you need are you not only accepting their mark but usually advertising it for them with their brands and logos.

So yes I can see that this could be the 'Mark of the beast' IF the bible story is true!!!

RFID chips in all new Euro passports, Uk driving licences and selling it would be easy.

1. Steal more children slowly building the media frenzy - but this time rather than from the street and slum areas do it from respectable middle class areas,

2. Once the public has been suitably outraged and panicked make sure that the next child stolen is already chipped,

3. Send in the police to rescue the chipped child,

4. New headlines and emotive interviews with parents explaining how they were a bit paranoid about having 'little johnny' chipped BUT now they are just SOOO glad they did as it has saved his life,

5. Roll out the chipping machines (hell this way they even pay for it themselves) so that if 'little johnny' does go missing we can find him too,

6. This could also build peer pressure as people who don't have their children chipped could be cast as uncaring monsters.

just some thoughts off the top of my head, sure with unlimited money and resources and years to plan anybody could come up with a better plan I'm sure.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Electronic tattoos are more capable than the RFID chips that most picture in their head.

Funny thing, they are going completely under the radar of most it seems.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Serdgiam
Electronic tattoos are more capable than the RFID chips that most picture in their head.

Funny thing, they are going completely under the radar of most it seems.

They're not really tattoos. They're decals. Stick-ons. Something like a tegaderm with electronics on.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

johnb

So yes I can see that this could be the 'Mark of the beast' IF the bible story is true!!!

Actually, the bit in Revelations is about a Beast tefillin, not an implant. The word 'charagma' translated as 'mark' can mean a lot of things, a tattoo, a scar, an oath, a binding contract.

2. Once the public has been suitably outraged and panicked make sure that the next child stolen is already chipped,

3. Send in the police to rescue the chipped child...

One problem there is that you can't detect implants at a distance. And by distance, I mean more than about a meter. And it takes quite a bit of apparatus to get a meter out of it. 10cm is more like it. Implants are for identification, not tracking. And, no, there's not some magic way to get much more. There's several reasons why, but the limit is set by the near field boundary, somewhere around 13 meters for most implants. You'll never see that in practice, though.

The media make this confusing because they never make a distinction between various types of RFID. The sort you have implanted is near-field. The sort in ezTOLL and PASS is e-field and does work at a distance. But you can't implant that sort, because it's too big and you're full of nice conductive salts. And, no, it doesn't matter what the chip size is. What matters is the system size, and that requires an antenna, which can't be made very small.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Not to mention the obvious flaws in extrapolating ideas about the modern world from a 2,000 year old collection of myths. But then most religions are guilty of that kind of thing

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
RFID has been around and evolving for a long period of time. It was only a matter of time before it would be incorporated into using it for commercial, medical, tracking purposes and on humans.

As is with most technological advances, they are first used within government for warfare purposes and then later they evolve and change over to the food, medical and commercial industries.

A brief history on how RFID originated:

t’s generally said that the roots of radio frequency identification technology can be traced back to World War II. The Germans, Japanese, Americans and British were all using radar—which had been discovered in 1935 by Scottish physicist Sir Robert Alexander Watson-Watt—to warn of approaching planes while they were still miles away. The problem was there was no way to identify which planes belonged to the enemy and which were a country’s own pilots returning from a mission.

The Germans discovered that if pilots rolled their planes as they returned to base, it would change the radio signal reflected back. This crude method alerted the radar crew on the ground that these were German planes and not Allied aircraft (this is, essentially, the first passive RFID system).

Under Watson-Watt, who headed a secret project, the British developed the first active identify friend or foe (IFF) system. They put a transmitter on each British plane. When it received signals from radar stations on the ground, it began broadcasting a signal back that identified the aircraft as friendly. RFID works on this same basic concept. A signal is sent to a transponder, which wakes up and either reflects back a signal (passive system) or broadcasts a signal (active system). - See more at: www.rfidjournal.com.../#sthash.krGD58Hb.dpuf

source

Today we see it being used on products in the supply chain industry and tracking of animals (cows) and now your pets. We also see things like security access to buldings, GPS bracelets and implants for tracking our children and it is touted as a safety measure. & that is just a few of the things...

As far as it being the endgame.... I doubt it... we are slowly heading into that direction (the endgame) and it is a result of many many things we have done here on Earth over a very very long period of time. That is my general feeling... I hope I'm wrong for the sake of all our future generations and our beautiful mother Earth.

leolady
edit on 22-3-2014 by leolady because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by leolady

What do you mean by "endgame" exactly? Who or what is meant to be the sinister force behind RFID, and to what end? Other than a vague "OMG they could put chips in everybody" panic.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Rob48

The OP's title is asking if RFID is the "endgame" and my assumption and gut feeling is that it is not the ultimate thing that will bring about the "endgame".

leolady

top topics

<< 1   >>

join