It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Species Discovered, Cryptozoology sea creature?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Published on Feb 11, 2014
New species found whilst on an Expedition. The video recording is genuine. The moving images show the creatures interest in the ROV pod

I did a quick search and didn't find anything under the video description. If it's been posted already Please close thread. I thought this thing looked pretty cool whatever it is. Maybe those more knowledgeable can name or classify it for us?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It looks to me like a jellyfish.. still cool though don't get me wrong

edit on 18-3-2014 by Dutcheagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The video is pretty old and has been debunked, but I don't remember what is actually was.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I believe it has been posted before although I'm not sure under what forum.

I'm guessing it's a type of jelly fish.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It's an Octa-Ray. At least maybe that's what they will call it now. Incredible, thanks.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This or a very simular vid was posted in one of the Gulf B.P. , and i think in a Crypto threads..maybee the same species if not the same vid.
I dont recall any concensus on what it is..some type of jellyfish i would geuss?, we can only imagine what is yet to be found in the deep ocean.

link   
Amazing! if its been debunked already, would like to know what species it was classified under.. cuz doesnt look like any i'm familiar with!

www.perseus-net.eu...

link   

aLLeKs
The video is pretty old and has been debunked, but I don't remember what is actually was.

Debunked?

Debunked as what?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Ding ding ding, jellyfish for the win. Deepstaria enigmatica.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hm.m.m.m. Interesting, Slayer! SnF!

The only thing that comes to mind is whale placenta. It looks like some sort of whale placenta to me. As for it being a life form, I have no idea what to call it, or what it is.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

SLAYER69

aLLeKs

Debunked?

Debunked as what?

A garbage sack having passed thru a whales gut. On ATS.

Letting someone else find the numerous threads and exact posts referencing that. I think there it was called "glad bagipus"…

intrptr out…

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

It shows the same piling at the oil rig it looks like but It looks different longer video, they had said it was a bag, it sure does not look like it. Maybe they went searching and found it or another again.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-3-2014 by Anishnaabe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I don't know what they are called, but they are friendly and secretly being hunted/murdered in different parts of the country.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Looks to me like it is showing off in front of the camera. Talk about being a showoff.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Its Blankey!

Wait...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

rickymouse
Looks to me like it is showing off in front of the camera. Talk about being a showoff.

I got the same sense, its as if it knew it was being watched.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Possibly a vampire squid maybe?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

aLLeKs

Yes it is a very old video posted already in this board and in more than one thread but it was never debunked because there was nothing to debunk. It is a genuine video.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Telos

aLLeKs

Yes it is a very old video posted already in this board and in more than one thread but it was never debunked because there was nothing to debunk. It is a genuine video.

When the title of the thread puts it up as a case of cryptozoology or "sea monster", then yes, it is being debunked when it is just a normal sea inhabiting creature that is well known.
edit on 19/3/14 by Thain Esh Kelch because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join