It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus - A Metal Junkie? It Does the body Good

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   

It has spiritual effects due to the physical effects of the white powder on each of the seven seals in the body. These are the seven spiritual centers. When all seven seals are open, the body takes on "Christ-like" characteristics.

I've done some reading and stubbled upon this, they are known as "monatomic elements", now they are only theoretical.

It is said that these elements when ingested, make your brain up to 2 million times more powerful, use more of your brain, give you certain healing "powers", and other strange anomolies. I also read that many of the elite take these elements to become super-human basically.

Now the religion part factors in.

I read (sorry about my sources, it was awhile ago, and i can't find any good sites, but i'll post some links) anyways, I read that if these elements we're ingested on a regular basis the body would start to give off a golden hue, we have all seen those paintings of jesus and many other people with golden auras around their head. Could this be due to regularly ingesting monatomic gold?

Just a theory I am throwing out there, but it would give him healing powers and make him into a demi-god type figure, i.e the son of god.

Restoration of Youth and Vitality
Opening the Thrid Eye
Opens the Gateway to the Next Dimension
Allows for the Instant Manifestation of Thought
Offers Extraordinary Knowingness
Enables Levitation
Enables Ascension

It is said in ancient literature that anyone who uses the white powder will develop a halo about his body.

( I don't mean for this post to seem negative towards your religion, but it's worth a minute to think about )

www.crucible.org...
www.life-enthusiast.com...
www.0disease.com...

[Edit: Forgot the Links
]

[edit on 25-11-2004 by _BLiND_]

[edit on 25-11-2004 by _BLiND_]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
This is going be interesting....

Could you post some of the links you have?

BG

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Monoatomic gold sounds like it might be worth experimenting with.

monoatomic1

monoatomic2

monoatomic3

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I think it's well worth experimenting with, it has so many possibilities its not even funny.

I still think that is how Jesus was Jesus. If that makes sense.

top topics

join