It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My mission

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I want to share a dream with you all. I class it as a Epic or Prophetic dream.

The dream has been in my mind for over 2 years now, I can remember it perfectly.
It happened after I had a kundalini awakening. For me it's one of the most important dreams I ever had.

The dream:

I was in the backseat of a car, my dad was driving and mom was in the passenger seat. It was a very dark night,
you could only see the lights coming from the houses. We were driving in a neighbourhood. It's was like we didn't know we were driving.
But I suddenly felt we had to go to left. So I told them to go left. After a few seconds we came to a big mansion.
I was checking the gate and next to it there was a sign. It said: "Rothschild". This was the only place where I could see light,
there were candles on the grass.
I knew this is were I had to be.
I jumped out of the car and yelled at my parents to go home. I knew they were not safe.

I was on a chariot, with a white horse. The chariot was something like from a myth, It had no weels, and there were wings/clouds on the back.
I could see it in 3rd person, it was actually beautiful now that I think about it.
The gate opened, and the horse went forward.
There were guards on the frontdoor of the mansion. One of them opened the door and called someone. They knew I was here.
Someone came out, A guy with curly hair (I think).
He came to me, I stepped off the chariot. We started to talk. I can't remember what we said. But it made him mad.
The guy drew his sword and attacked me. I was just able to pull my sword out and block his attack

And that's the end. To me, this is pretty epic.
If I look at my life, and through what I have been, I can see this happening in the future. Ofcourse thats only my opinion, that does not make it fact.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading the thread.

Goodbye

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Risingfall

You confronted family values versus monetary values so prevalent in today's society in your dream.
You chose the values you were raised with over the almighty dollar.
Just a wild guess.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I had one epic dream after a kundalini awakening as well. Part of it was about being enlightened, as a non choice. The other part was my soul agreeing that I should not die and start over now.. My whole life is leading to a purpose, and I think I will die of unnatural causes, just not quite yet. I wouldn't be as useful as a 6 year old now anyway. I came here for something, and as soon as I got here I didn't want to be here, but there is something...... Seems close these days..

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by KnightLight

I know what you mean. These dreams are something different. They show us our purpose or our true life meaning.
The wait is the hardest part I think. I've had some pretty vivid dreams after my kundalini awakening.
I also saw my spiritual counterpart in one dream face to face. It was enchanting. It's like a knock on the head.
This is all leading to something. Something higher.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

KnightLight

I had one epic dream after a kundalini awakening as well. Part of it was about being enlightened, as a non choice. The other part was my soul agreeing that I should not die and start over now.. My whole life is leading to a purpose, and I think I will die of unnatural causes, just not quite yet. I wouldn't be as useful as a 6 year old now anyway. I came here for something, and as soon as I got here I didn't want to be here, but there is something...... Seems close these days..

From my point of view lets hope it is close. The wait is boring me on more than one level.
edit on 18-3-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

I wish more and more people across the globe believed in this. The world would be a better place.

new topics

top topics

join