It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US 'alienating' world's Muslims

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Not all arabs want to live in a theocracy. Look at the youth in Iran they are making perhaps the biggest push for democracy of any country in the Middle East. Students in Iran continue their protests against the Islamic government.

Every year more than 150,000 educated Iranians leave their home country in the hope of finding a better life abroad. And the the vast majority move to democratic countries.

The well educated youth of Iran are either protesting the goverment or leaving it.

Iranians are not arabs

Originally posted by edsinger

Originally posted by Polar Bear

The question here should be, why has our Bush Dynasty continually backed the Whahabi and Sunni factions over the Shi'a.?

Polar Bear

I will take a stab...

Becuase the #e were the first to let fundementalism take root and power in a nation state....when Iran fell in 79, the US was all fired to see them fail. The enemy of the #e is the Sunni.....Hell most of the arabs were against the Iranians.....

Yup not were still are-arabs I mean. Most Iranians didn't want Islam it was forced onto them.
Hey maybe now it is payback time.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Please correct me if I am wrong or not thinking clearly,

It seems the Persians, Shi'a and Iraqi Shi'a are pissed at USA for letting them down so often.
And USA has has always supported Arab Sunni and Whahabi influences more, to the point of deceit.
And the average American is totally unaware of this conflict. And it is based in pre WW11 history and is based in power and money and control of these materialistic goals.
I am implying NWO or Illuminati influence here. Way above the goals of terrorism or American Democratic well wishers.I'm talking Indiana Jones vs. the Nazi sub culture here.
I'm on a roll.

I am sorry but it is 'goat stinking plausible' and the only individual that would know what I refer to is Amir Salet nephew to the Shah. Victim of the his Uncle.
the Old Man with scars from elbow to wrist and one inch wide from hanging and hot bars of red steel. If you are there and remember what can not be forgotten, I am at your service. After all it is a small world.
We are not in Kansas Todo

p.s. walks in the Arboritum 30 day's or was it 40? Electricity for Annie and my Angel. Mars Ton. The Little One. The Tornado. How are you Amir?

[edit on 25-11-2004 by Polar Bear]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Polar Bear

The question here should be, why has our Bush Dynasty continually backed the Whahabi and Sunni factions over the Shi'a.?

Polar Bear

I have to agree what the US did After the first Gulf War or more correctlly what they didnt do to help the uprising they wanted was wrong. They allowed Iraq to still fly Helicopters in the ceasfire this included gunships and that wiped out the uprising. Just as bad as the Bay of Pigs in my book

This was the fault of Schwarzkopf and Bush Sr. Can we really hold G W Bush accountable for the sins of his father? I cant blame the people of Iraq though for not trusting the US over that it was wrong anyway you look at it.

[edit on 25-11-2004 by ShadowXIX]

dh

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

This was the fault of Schwarzkopf and Bush Sr. Can we really hold G W Bush accountable for the sins of his father? I cant blame the people of Iraq though for not trusting the US over that it was wrong anyway you look at it.

[edit on 25-11-2004 by ShadowXIX]

Nonsense - Saddam was allowed to live another day for another time when he would be useful for the elites
Yes George W is exactly accountable for the sins of his father, because the same baton of the central agenda was passed form Daddy to Clinton to Boy George, all with the same aim of being where we are now, with consciously created turmoil aimed at ultimate control of the ME lands and beyond

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Without belaboring the details, there is enough misinformation in the preceding material to suggest people would benefit from getting a few details of ethnicity, race, creed, religion, geography, politics and war sorted as a baseline for discussion.

Here are some terms that are often misused. They are not entirely mutually exclusive but nor are they in any way synonomous.

What do they all mean?

"Arab"
"Muslim"
"Middle East"
"Iraq"
"Iran"
"Saudi Arabia"
"Egypt"
"terrorist"
"insurgent"
"Prisoner Of War"
"soldier"
"civilian"

In the age of non-reason with heaps of senseless soundbites filling the air some of this stuff seems to be getting a bit blurry in conversations overheard around here.

* oh and thankyou zurvan, I did not see that important point of clarification that you made before about ethnicity, the subject of which was one of the major prompts for my 2 cents worth here *

[edit on 25-11-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join