It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams in movie like themes... Need an interpreter..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hello!!

A while ago I wrote a thread about my dreams but I didn't explain much in it.

Here is my last post...

Hello ATS'ers!!

I'm having trouble trying to find this on google so I am hoping some of you fellow ATS'ers can help me

I've had two dreams in a row if two nights and I would like to know if anyone knows what it could mean...

Before moving out of my crazy mothers house I had odd dreams every night but now I'm happy and content, I would like people's opinion on a Beatle Juice themed dream that I've had..

Does anyone know what movies themed dreams are about?

Thank you

I did post a reply back on my thread but no one has replied to it yet so that's why I'm making a new one... Here is my reply so I'm hoping someone can interpret it for me....

Sorry it's a bit hazy !

It's just really dull and gloomy in a long hallway with loads of doors and I know it was underground .

I vaguely remember about to go through one door which was guarded and I remember seeing people sort of like dragging themselves across the floor, very weird.

I hope someone can interpret it for me.

Also I had a dream once if me being shot on the right side of my chest just under the Breast which resulted in me waking up holding my chest it felt so real. I had just also got rapped before that so I don't know if that adds to anything..

Thank you

Thank you again
edit on 17-3-2014 by BloodSister because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I'm sorry I see you still have no response to your post. Perhaps if you ask a question. Your description of your dream is very vague. Maybe some more detail. I don't get the beetlejuice connection. Where does that come in?' Some meat maybe.
edit on PMu31u0331245312014-03-17T18:45:51-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

That all I can remember with both dreams.

The two have no relation with each other what so ever..

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BloodSister

I meant the beetlejuice connection. My auto correct didn't recognize the word beetlejuice and for some reason put in the word reflective. Weird...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BloodSister

See that's what I mean I didn't even know there were two dreams. Ok start with what you do remember from the first dream.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I don't get the movie themed part. Any particular movie that the dreams are in relation with? Going on what you have I would say that the dream you are referring to with the people dragging themselves is just that. You may be dealing with family, friends or coworkers that are dragging their feet, maybe having a tough time making certain decisions? Trying to make passage but the way is blocked?

I'd say these are common themes that people normally have. If you do a little research you'll find that dreams where one has little or no control over a situation are very common. Dreams where one is naked or exposed are also common. Running away from something... All perfectly normal dreams that reflect common dilemmas in every day life.

I'd say that you may want to look at your life, or those close to you and try and find a similar situation to the one you're dreaming about and then try and find a way to give it the nudge it needs so that it will stop slowing you or them down.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Oh i see! I'm sorry.

The first one is the Beatle juice theme, it was like the bit in the film where they was underground with the woman blowing smoke out of her throat. The dragging themselves about bit was literally people dragging themselves around on the floor.

The shooting dream has to movie theme, just one dream I thought if push in there aswell.

new topics

top topics

join