It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Disinformation / Censorship Guidelines document on Malaysian MH370

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been leaked and distributed online. Chinese journalists and bloggers often refer to these as “Directives from the Ministry of Truth.”

Central Propaganda Department: The media may not independently analyze or comment on the lost Malaysia Airlines flight. Related coverage must strictly accord with authoritative information issued by the Civil Aviation Administration of China and with Xinhua News Agency wire copy. All media must refrain from interviewing family members without permission, and must not incite any discontented sentiment. All media continue to give increased publicity to the Two Sessions.

Chinese Disinformation / Censorship Guidelines document on Malaysian MH370

Here's some interesting information, why would the Chinese have any censorship going on MH370? You be the judge.
edit on 17-3-2014 by MrMaybeNot because: format

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MrMaybeNot

There are times that I think the media does need to be muzzled. Then I quickly chastise myself. But I am getting sick of seeing the same regurgitated crap under a different headline, over and over and over.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
From the article:

WAR IS PEACE • FREEDOM IS SLAVERY • IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

that explains it

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Oy vey! Is that a joke??

If it's a disinformation attempt, it's a bad one.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This guy on twitter (aviation security consultant) seems to be always 1-2 days ahead of the media on findings about MH370. He says he has a good source in DHS. I recommend you go through his tweets.

twitter.com... link

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I think im going to try and ignore all flight 370 news for the next X weeks.

Its all wild specialization and no fact, its driving me mad.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

wirefly

Yes, it was off topic, not irrelevant though. I should have said that it sounds like our mainstream media instead of sounding like ATS's rules about Sandy Hook. Now, this is not off topic anymore.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

When China released their satellite footage of supposed debris, a US military Officer commented that it was a "red herring" but did not elaborate as to why.

The bulk of the passengers were Chinese nationals so that might play a part in it.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
They put this out because they know exactly where that flight was diverted to

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The Chinese do wish to control what gets said, that is true.
But they are also pragmatic about their information from a place of logic and real need.
I, for one, don't blame them for not wanting to listen to non-stop speculation.
Quite the opposite, actually.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

MrMaybeNot
This guy on twitter (aviation security consultant) seems to be always 1-2 days ahead of the media on findings about MH370. He says he has a good source in DHS. I recommend you go through his tweets.

twitter.com... link

Also check out this Page sound more like what happen

Riding as a ghost plane

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

That article is a very plausible theory indeed but its still hard to believe that something that big wouldn't be seen by military observers. That's its only flaw really but I don't know anything about these countries' military hardware capabilities. Still, it makes you wonder and very scarey indeed. What will become of those poor people caught up in all this and scarier still, why do they want that plane.

I just wonder what new precautions will be put in place and whether it will make the future passenger's life a further misery!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

The MAS flight consists of a majority of Chinese passengers.

They indicate this in the source:

Of the 227 passengers on the Malaysia Airlines flight that disappeared while en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing on March 8, at least 152 were Chinese nationals. Passengers’ relatives expressed anger after being moved from the arrivals gate to a Beijing hotel to anxiously await news from the carrier. BBC reported heightened security at Beijing Capital International Airport and Chinese state media criticism of the airline’s delayed release of information.

So, maybe take them literally in a time of crisis; demonstrating some benevolence and compassion?

It's the Malaysians who have been vague and misleading ad nauseaum, IMO.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
LOL CNN is talking about a shadow plane now
Guess they must have someone reading here 24/7

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The Chinese Govt does not like having no control over this issue - the plane is not in China, the search area is thousands of miles away, it cannot control the flow of information across the internet, it cannot get investigators into the team, and under international civil aviation law it will have no role in any investigation that doee occur - except as an invited observer.

It REALLY doesn't like all that!
edit on 18-3-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: spelling

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Maybe the best question might be "who was on that flight?". It may have been a simple malfunction and subsequent disaster, but as we all know, MSM is not to be trusted. I'm really curious who may have been instrumental enough to warrant the disappearance.

top topics

join