It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasca lines in Peru. Ancient cargo cult?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'm presenting a view of the Nasca lines through a different prism. Consider for your entertainment if they really had an encounter with something or someone else. If they had a ride in a flying device and were brought to a real airport they could have acquired a vision of the earth. The view could have been sharp enough for them to want to copy. After all if they landed there once could we make them land here? This depends on them having a view once by multiple individuals that was strong enough but not specific enough to show what a runway really is. Coming back home it might kick off the impulse.
It answers the question of why they made artificial lines with no functional connections. In an attempt to get someone to visit again the pictographs were to show off the local fauna.
Perhaps. An idea with very little factoids to support it but what the heck lets run it up or Down the flagpole.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Maybe it was a primitive "Burmashave" ad
for the aliens to see as they flew over... aliens love a good close shave, after all.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

madmac5150.. aliens love a good close shave, after all.

It does enable their slime to ooze more comfortably.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

datasdream
I'm presenting a view of the Nasca lines through a different prism. Consider for your entertainment if they really had an encounter with something or someone else. If they had a ride in a flying device and were brought to a real airport they could have acquired a vision of the earth. The view could have been sharp enough for them to want to copy. After all if they landed there once could we make them land here? This depends on them having a view once by multiple individuals that was strong enough but not specific enough to show what a runway really is. Coming back home it might kick off the impulse.
It answers the question of why they made artificial lines with no functional connections. In an attempt to get someone to visit again the pictographs were to show off the local fauna.
Perhaps. An idea with very little factoids to support it but what the heck lets run it up or Down the flagpole.

According to the Ancient Astronaut theory the Aliens have been taking people up in the sky with there spacecraft for centuries.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
There is no telling what those lines are there for, we don't even know and it could be a natural weird phenomenon that we can't explain. Keep up the thoughts, I still can't wait to go see them myself. If you go off Ancient Aliens theory, then it is very possible that you could be right. But there is still a lot about our past that we don't know about, I'm more in-tune that it was our first go around before something wiped the slate clean and we started over from scratch.

top topics

join