It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian Flight MH370 / 911 / Ukrain / WW III and the Trident Symbol

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
First of all I wanna introduce myself shortly. My name is Satenetas Rotenetor. [snipped] Anyways, that was then and it was meant to show you people and a lot of other people that are interested in conspiracies and the truth, not to believe everything they read, but do some research.

[snipped]

Anyways ,back to more important things...

All over the web there are messages about the trident symbol and a possible ongoing conspiracy in preparation of world war III.

I'll sum some of these discoveries up for you:

About the Maserati Commercial from the Superbowl:

A trident / is a three-pronged spear. It is used for spear fishing and historically as a polearm. The trident is the weapon of Poseidon, or Neptune, the god of the sea in classical mythology. In Hindu mythology it is the weapon of Shiva, known as trishula (Sanskrit for "triple-spear").
The word "trident" comes from the French word trident, which in turn comes from the Latin word tridens or tridentis: tri "three" and dentes "teeth". Sanskrit trishula is compound of tri "three" + "thorn".
The Greek equivalent is (tríaina), from Proto-Greek trianja (threefold).
The trident in the Coat of Arms of Ukraine is known as Tryzub , the literal translation of "trident".
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

(In Hindu mythology, SHIVA is the God of destruction.)

TRIDENTS everywhere..........
The first Trident warned us they would strike when least expected:

(Logo of Maserati is a trident)

Here the video:

The Second trident happened:
The dissappearance of the Malaysian airlines 370.
Rotate the Malaysian airlines logo sideways, and you get a double trident. (We'll come to why its a double trident in a minute.)
The word "M A L A Y S I A N" , has 3 "A"'s

These 'a's written in small letters look like a reversed 6. So aaa = 666 .
The number 6 itself has this 'spike' on top, so 3 sixes can be thought of as 3 spikes or a trident.

The logo:

The trident memorial at the WTC, was taken from the ruins of the twin towers. Why the tridents at the WTC memorial?
Those tridents , are from the side of the original WTC twin towers.

The Trident of The WTC:

1.Here you have your warning,the super bowl,maserati. TRIDENT
[link to www.youtube.com]

2,The symbol on the tail of a Malaysian aircraft. TRIDENT

3 The UKRAINE coat of arms. TRIDENT.

4.Just erected last night on the 9/11 memory site.double TRIDENT.

5.The fuzzy satelite image / china sent Americans
on a wild goose chase to see if they would follow orders.
9/11 written on it.

6.A combined pre planned un/nato exercise will take place
in the ukraine in JULY called Rapid TRIDENT

Are you getting it yet people ?

want some more tridents?

-M370. A 777

-Two Navy Seals found dead on the Maersk Alabama? they worked for Trident Maritime Security

-Alphonso Doss ~ US Navy found dead in Florida ~ was a student at Trident University International.

-777 is also found in the title of the book 777 and Other Qabalistic Writings of Aleister Crowley pertaining to the law of thelema ~

- Christian religions consider 7 to be a Holy Number because in Genesis the first book of the Bible it says that God rested on the 7th day and man was created on the 6th day so therefore 777 is thought to be the antithesis of 666

- The Afrikaaner Resistance Movement (Afrikaaner Weerstandsbeweging, AWB), a Boer-nationalist movement in South Africa, utilized the number 777 as part of their emblem. The number refers to a triumph of "God's number" 7 over the Devil's number 666. [4] On the AWB flag, the numbers are arranged in a triskelion shape.

their symbol? pretty much a trident swastika
[link to upload.wikimedia.org]

But when I did a search for trident in music he above all became very interesting...

JUST READ THIS:

Trident Studios was a British recording facility, located at 17 St. Anne's Court in London's Soho district between 1968-1981. It was constructed in 1967 by Norman Sheffield, a drummer of former 1960's group The Hunters, and his brother Barry.
"My Name's Jack" by Manfred Mann was recorded at Trident in March 1968, and helped launch the studio's reputation. Some well-known albums and singles recorded at Trident include The Beatles' White Album (though recording was largely done at Abbey Road Studios) and "Hey Jude", Elton John's "Candle in the Wind" and David Bowie's The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust. Rick Wakeman was the in-house session keyboard player at the time and can be heard on many recordings, including "Life on Mars?" and "Changes".
Other artists recorded at Trident included the Bee Gees, Carly Simon, Chris de Burgh, Genesis, Brand X, James Taylor, Joan Armatrading, Joe Cocker, Kiss, Lou Reed, Peter Gabriel, Queen, Rolling Stones, Thin Lizzy, Tina Turner, T-Rex, Van der Graaf Generator, Yes and John Entwistle.
The Sheffield brothers had a relaxed working attitude, but also emphasized high standards of audio engineering.[1] The studio's state-of-the-art recording equipment helped to attract many major artists to record there.

Source and more information: ->> en.wikipedia.org...

Supertramp made their songs over there!!

Wake up people!! I am all ready going through songs that were recorded there to see if I can find more!

Plus Trident looks like a W but I also see 3 as in maybe WW III???

Spread the word please, beware of tridents!!

edit on 36pm31America/Chicago3America/Chicago31pm36Sun, 16 Mar 2014 12:39:36 -0500 by satenetasrotenetor because: (no reason given)

edit on 01pm31America/Chicago3America/Chicago31pm01Sun, 16 Mar 2014 12:40:01 -0500 by satenetasrotenetor because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Mar 16 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This to shall pass

just as the 2012 Prophecy came to pass ;-)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Yeah ... well .... I got noth'n ...

Mr. satenetasrotenetor/ Round Pyramid/ Baphomet -

There are trident looking things here and there around the planet. And if you turn things sideways or upside down or whatever, you can make even more. But I'm not getting 'it'. Are you saying there is a huge conspiracy and the trident is a clue? That whoever is behind this alleged conspiracy is leaving trident clues for people??

I"m not seeing it.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

FlyersFan
Yeah ... well .... I got noth'n ...

Mr. satenetasrotenetor/ Round Pyramid/ Baphomet -

There are trident looking things here and there around the planet. And if you turn things sideways or upside down or whatever, you can make even more. But I'm not getting 'it'. Are you saying there is a huge conspiracy and the trident is a clue? That whoever is behind this alleged conspiracy is leaving trident clues for people??

I"m not seeing it.

And it was you that posted something about the illuminati card game? LOL

Sorry but this is much more obvious than your card thread....

Just saying!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This all seems like kind of a stretch. Its a common shape/symbol. I know it's probably hard for all of us here, believers and skeptics alike, but sometimes you need to look at things as what they are and not make mountains out of molehills... your sanity will thank you.

9/11 conspiracy - yes. Ukraine conspiracy - yes. WW3 in the making - most likely. The trident being relevant to those things - probably not. If you're right I guess I won't be the one laughing when 90% of Earth's population is annihilated and the leaders of the NWO appear wielding tridents to rule the remaining few.

satenetasrotenetor
Well you might also know me as the guy who discovered the 911 reference on the Supertramp album cover of their album Breakfast in America.
Can't say I do.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Please Read This
edit on 52pm31America/Chicago3America/Chicago31pm52Sun, 16 Mar 2014 13:12:52 -0500 by satenetasrotenetor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

satenetasrotenetor

MEEEOOOOW Touch a nerve, did I? ha ha
Seriously .. I"m just not seeing it. Sorry.
But keep on, keeping on. Maybe something will spark for me.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by satenetasrotenetor

Before It's News is not a source that is allowed here.
It's a proven hoax site.
Just FYI since you are the 'new guy' you probably don't know that.

ATS MEMBERS - 'Before It's News'

edit on 3/16/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

FlyersFan

satenetasrotenetor

MEEEOOOOW Touch a nerve, did I? ha ha
Seriously .. I"m just not seeing it. Sorry.
But keep on, keeping on. Maybe something will spark for me.

No you did not touch anything at all, I just was trying to point out that your topic about the Illuminati card was all ready on GLP and some other sites a couple of days before you posted it here, besides that i don't see anything related in that card. i see more in the one I posted just a second before you did, right after me. Forgot that?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

FlyersFan

Before It's News is not a source that is allowed here.
It's a proven hoax site.
Just FYI since you are the 'new guy' you probably don't know that.

ATS MEMBERS - 'Before It's News'

edit on 3/16/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

The Before it's news links was just one of many pointing out what i discovered on the album cover a couple of years ago. If you would do a search here on ATS you'll find it as well, it was discussed here as well, several times over the last years.
So this is a hoax site as well? I wasn't aware of that you know... ;-)

Sorry, that is just me being sarcastic and cynical, I ain't new here, been hanging around here on ATS for many years...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

satenetasrotenetor
Please read:

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2012/02/911-marketing-coincidences-supertramps-breakfast-in-america-1979-album-cover-1812821.html
edit on 48pm31America/Chicago3America/Chicago31pm48Sun, 16 Mar 2014 13:11:48 -0500 by satenetasrotenetor because: (no reason given)

edit on 00pm31America/Chicago3America/Chicago31pm00Sun, 16 Mar 2014 13:12:00 -0500 by satenetasrotenetor because: (no reason given)

Maybe it's the other way around and the people that planned 9/11 were tipping their hats to Supertramp.

I will say seriously though that their album covers don't seem random and obviously have some meaning (see Crime of the Century or Crisis What Crisis). Still that certainly seems more like coincidence than conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

satenetasrotenetor
your topic about the Illuminati card was all ready on GLP and some other sites a couple of days before you posted it here,

I dont 'read GLP.
And here I thought I caught it all on my own.
SIlly me.

Like I said ... carry on. Perhaps something that ya'll post will spark something for me.
At this point, I'm not not seeing it though.... But keep going.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
But i rather talk about the trident and possible theory than defending it, because that takes the attention of the subject of this topic here on ATS. get my point? And that would be a sad thing...

So the Trident, as I sad already there is much more to it than you might think...

You might of heard about Neptune? It's a mythological god from the past...

He also goes by the name of Poseidon. if you don't know how or what I am talking about, please educate yourself:

Poseidon @ Wikipedia

But I think you know what or who Poseidon / Neptune is. So the Trident is very important to hi / his figure and the mythological meaning behind the figure Poseidon / Neptune.

A trident /ˈtraɪdənt/ is a three-pronged spear. It is used for spear fishing and historically as a polearm. The trident is the weapon of Poseidon, or Neptune, the god of the sea in classical mythology. In Hindu mythology it is the weapon of Shiva, known as trishula (Sanskrit for "triple-spear").

Source : ->> en.wikipedia.org...

I mean come on, you really think it is a coincidence that in a couple of days we get confronted with Tridents all over the place, but You believe the Illuminati game is a real hot thing? Wake up! Please, there is really something with the trident. If you wanna know what than I would strongly advice to keep on reading and keep on following this thread. i will show you why in the following posts I will drop here!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Regarding Supertramp I would suggest to use Google translate and read this:

www.quofataferunt.com...

edit on 53pm31America/Chicago3America/Chicago31pm53Sun, 16 Mar 2014 13:26:53 -0500 by satenetasrotenetor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Coat of Arms of Ukraine:

Maserati logo:

Maserati, the car brand from Italy that had this creepy Superbowl commercial:

listen to what the kid says...

"wait until they are sleepy......
wait till they are so big, they can't move.
Then they walk out of the shadows,
walk out of the dark.......

.....and strike!"

edit on 00pm31America/Chicago3America/Chicago31pm00Sun, 16 Mar 2014 13:33:00 -0500 by satenetasrotenetor because: (no reason given)

Malaysian Airlines logo:

Turn it 90 degrees and you have a trident...

The 2 former navy seals killed on that ship at the Seychelles worked for a company called the Trident Group :

edition.cnn.com...

edit on 29pm31America/Chicago3America/Chicago31pm29Sun, 16 Mar 2014 13:36:29 -0500 by satenetasrotenetor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Speculation at best.

The way the connections were made, not very scientific.

Yet presented as fact.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Please point out where I bring these things as a fact?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I agree a bit about the trident, parts pf what OP listed do have basis.
Trident theory is pretty new and I have seen a lots of trident here and there. Lets give OP support for his research.
At least, the Libby view from the aircraft is pretty convincing 911 stuff. Probably 911 was planned while WTC being build ?.
If it goes up, it must come down, but how to come down profitably ? 911
Good work OP, weird story doesnt mean its bogus, keep finding the truth.

edit on 16-3-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

This gem you regurgitated.

So, you are to say you dont believe this then?

1.Here you have your warning,the super bowl,maserati. TRIDENT
[link to www.youtube.com]

2,The symbol on the tail of a Malaysian aircraft. TRIDENT

3 The UKRAINE coat of arms. TRIDENT.

4.Just erected last night on the 9/11 memory site.double TRIDENT.

5.The fuzzy satelite image / china sent Americans
on a wild goose chase to see if they would follow orders.
9/11 written on it.

6.A combined pre planned un/nato exercise will take place
in the ukraine in JULY called Rapid TRIDENT

Are you getting it yet people ?

Whats there for me to get?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Someone makes a wild claim and I am expected to entertain it and not be critical?

pffft.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join