It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. officials lean toward 'those in the cockpit' behind missing flight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

U.S. intelligence officials are leaning toward the theory that "those in the cockpit" -- the pilots of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 -- were responsible for the mysterious disappearance of the commercial jetliner, a U.S. official with direct knowledge of the latest thinking told CNN on Saturday.

The revelation followed news that Malaysian authorities searched the home of the lead pilot, a move that came the same day that Prime Minister Najib Razak told reporters the plane veered off course due to apparent deliberate action taken by somebody on board.

U.S. officials lean toward 'those in the cockpit' behind missing flight

Well this is interesting.

Some US officials believe that the pilots may be the cause behind the disappearance of flight 370...While i am personally unsure what to think of this, since the public has no information about any motives from the pilots, it is quite obvious that only someone with extreme and professional flight skills would be able to pull off what has happened to flight 370.

Daas.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Similar articles are going on, so far the one with the most info.(maybe?) being researched-granted it is DM however:
"Doomed airliner pilot was political fanatic: Hours before flying MH370 he attended trial of jailed Malaysian opposition leader"
(Title on DM front page different on the article page.)

. Both captain and co-pilot are now said to be under investigation
. Police raided the pair's luxury homes in upmarket Kuala Lumpur suburb

While Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak refused to confirm that flight MH370 was taken over, he admitted 'deliberate action' on board the plane resulted in it changing course and losing connection with ground crews.

So, the PM was in on hushing the info. Officials probably would have known early on that the "pilot...attended trial of jailed Malaysian opposition leader"?

Source DM
Source DM2

edit on 15-3-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2014 by dreamingawake because: 2 pages lol

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I've believed the pilot was responsible since the beginning of the investigation. One of the first days after the plane went missing, I saw an interview with someone that knows the pilot. He talked about how the pilot built his own flight simulator and uses it on his off days. He also said the pilot had strong political interests and that's how they had met. Everything in this investigation seems to be saying the pilot is responsible. I don't know how investigators didn't see this days ago.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
No matter what, we are going to be forced to believe what the media says about this.
There will be no other source of information. Especially not from the passengers unless ET returns the plane, on course hahaha.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
U.S. officials ALSO authored the NIST report.

I could go on but I think that about sums it up pretty well...

edit on MaruSat, 15 Mar 2014 23:39:39 -050011pm31Sat, 15 Mar 2014 23:39:39 -050020143915 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

What's the word on the passengers flying with stolen passports? This seems very elaborate.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
No the plane has been taken,

If it were Iran why not just buy one no need to hijack it.

If it is a terrorist group then they have it and why Malaysian air? Lax security and Muslim Pilots.

why with Chinese and not Americans? China is not afraid of them but if they can put enough fear in China then they could convert a lot of Chinese to Islam and make parters to the Islamic cause.

Attended target? either a Chinese target or a western EU target possibly the Vatican.

The Plane could have made it to Iran

Phones are working because all passengers with their belongings have been killed and buried.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
And if both pilots were of white appearance would the pilots be put in the spotlight then?

How do you know that the signal given was even from the airliner? It could be from another aircraft carrying a transponder while the actual aircraft went the other way.

There's loads of possible explainations. However blaming the pilots and labeling it all as terrorism and hijackings can be a spark for John Kerry to eventually get what he seems ever so desperate for.

I've told you all so many times not to be hasty.

top topics

join