It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somebody is taking out Citizen Hearing on Disclosure witnesses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
First Dr. Jesse Marcel Jr. Now Dr. Roger Leir. Both doctors. Both dead in less than a year after the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure. Both contributed a lot more to the hearings than your run of the mill book author who writes about UFOs contributed. Both had handled actual alien material. Jesse Marcel Jr handled crashed Roswell material and Roger Lier handled alien implants, both solid proof that aliens have visited our planet. Chris O'Brien from the Paracast thinks there is something fishy about Lier's death. From Facebook:

Chris O'Brien facebook mesage about Roger Leir

"The official cause of death has not yet been announced. I find it ironic that a podiatrist still suffering from medical complications for an injured foot should die while in the hospital before his medical procedure."

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
So the died a year after they gave their "Evidence" to the citizens hearing on disclosure.....

and not before they gave it.

It is very sad, but i dont think its suspicious.

To suggest that they are being "taken out" is quite a bold claim to make with out any evidence whatsoever.
edit on 15-3-2014 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
why does this not surprise me. Another instance of "Oh #, we had better deal with this guy.".

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyingTeacup

Both had handled actual alien material.

If only that were true !

People die , Jesse Marcel Jr was 76 which is not a bad age and Dr.Leir died in unmysterious circumstances in hospital , I don't see how you can make a link between their deaths and the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure which if we're honest didn't disclose anything.

edit on 15-3-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
What a perfect place to spy on whistleblowers and take them out!

No doubt Obama admin is expanding candidacy parameters for the infamous KILL LIST

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
A 76 year old died and then another 76 year old died, neither of which has a family claiming anything suspicious.
Surely this is evidence against the suggestion that people are being assassinated.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Both people were over 75..Sure it's possible that they got killed by the IllumiNSAMasons.

It's much more likely that they died because they were over 75 though.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

FlyingTeacup
Chris O'Brien from the Paracast thinks there is something fishy about Lier's death.

There is a BIG difference between fishy and ironic.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Life expectancy in the US for men is 78. Marcel's story is well-known in print and film both and has been for many years. He was on numerous talk shows. He even spent a tour in Iraq after his story was known. Surely you cannot attribute his death to anything "fishy."

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
So the died a year after they gave their "Evidence" to the citizens hearing on disclosure.....

and not before they gave it.

It is very sad, but i dont think its suspicious.

To suggest that they are being "taken out" is quite a bold claim to make with out any evidence whatsoever.
edit on 15-3-2014 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

I always use your refutations as a sure sign OP is onto something. People with proof of ET visitation have been killed in the past. James Forrestal being one of the more notable silencing murder victims.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

I always use your refutations as a sure sign OP is onto something

So what?

Next time i try to point out that a claim is utter rubbish based on a total absence of evidence i should do the exact opposite so you get the message?

Seriously when this qualifies as "denying ignorance" I start to get worried about some folk on this site.

top topics

join