It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live 1000 Years... In Your Mind - Criminals To Suffer For Hundreds of Years?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sn0rch

It was DS9.

Chief O'Brien was on DS9 for almost the entire life of the show.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

QuietSpeech
Welcome to the Matrix, pop this pill and now practice what you know until you are an expert in that area. Congrats, 5 years of mental training in 8 hours. Tibetan monks, yogi masters would love this.

Well done for seeing a positive application for this-You could learn all languages in an afternoon maybe-I have always wanted to be able to do that,then I could read all that knowledge which is hidden in ancient laugauges and understand more about history.

Thinking about that-there would be no limit to what you could learn,and I bet that would make the pills very addictive and expensive.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sn0rch

I thought people were sent to prison as punishment, not for punishment. [/quote
They used to call prisons "Reformatories". I guess the idea was that prison would improve people.

Now some people call them Gladiator Academies. A more apt term anyway. If a few years of prison makes a more adept criminal, I wonder what a thousand years of that "academy" would produce?

Understood your opinion about child murderers. Murder is murder though right? I used to think that if you violate another persons right to life you lose your own. Personally I am maybe just too sick of all the killing round the world in the name of good. Or I am growing old.

Anyway, thanks for your reply.

<< 1   >>

join