It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They finally admited that vancouver island might be in trouble

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I work by the beach sometimes. Nothing out of the ordinary usually happens. A sea otter may come poking around, seagulls pooping (that's all they do, oh and make noise), maybe hear a whale!

But two years ago I started to notice that there weren't as many baby crabs and the oyster beds weren't white, they were green (granted there is algae and fungus that can do this). But last year I noticed the crayfish (crawdad) population was extremely low in the creek near my home. Still there were sick oysters, but even less baby crabs on the beach. Then it got a lil bit crazy. Three seals washed upon the beach by one of my work sites, they looked fine (at first) until their hare fell out. nor I have seen a few dead carcases in my short time on this rock, but none of their skin was as purple and bruised looking like these poor buggers. Not like in one specific area but all over!

Then getting home today, I log on to check on the disappearing plane and do some surfing........
and I find this

Troubled waters

I found this shocking. Not because it surprised me, but because I knew a long time ago that it was like this and they are just starting to talk...... and I pay these ______ _______ taxes.

Any way I thought I would leave you with this delightful lil video so you can not be so sad. Because just think, at least its not wartime radiation

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I live here too and am concerned. I try to balance what I learn about it with what I see. Less small sea creatures and deformed dandelions but it could be natural fluctuations that I just never noticed before but only see now my attention is sharpened. I think this summer will tell.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The Nuclear Industry has so many tentacles in so many Governments that it will take an inhuman effort for the truth to be told.

Sadly, this is just the beginning, the very start of what is to come.

S&F

P

edit on 15/3/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by igloo

Ya I have a bad feeling that this summer is going to be a scorcher. But I would hate to be a Californian, at least we have water when the forest goes up in flames. Not trying to be funny but the golden state is in for a doozy me thinks.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
That video is just sad. It saddens me we live our World like this to our Children to deal with thanks to selfish, greedy, ignorant people who only think about themselves and the short term period.

It's Greed that did this to our World. Pretty sure the existance of 'Free Energy' have been supressed for years just so the rich stays rich. TPTB, or whatever you want to call them.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I had to star that last post.......until we can regain control of government and industry, and force them to return to being servants to the populations needs rather than their own....we are all simply #ed

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by HiMyNameIsCal

Im from the fraser valley (abbotsford) And have also heard about this through friends and family that live on the island. Its sad to think that the wild life that we have always bragged about having here on the west coast is dieing. I Love the Island, I have had many great memories there. Damn Nuclear meltdowns!!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I cant help but wonder if all that Iron that they put in the ocean off the Queen Charlotte Islands has anything to do with this as well?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
We are sitting with 5 feet of blue snow, this winter. It fluorseces blue, and you would have to be a liar, or, ahem, a shill for science, to deny it. I don't know if it is the Cherenkov effect, wherein energy from the fallout in the form of light travels slightly out of phase with the normal light spectrum, such as seen in liquid, or if it is cesium. I think it's everywhere, except the desert, perhaps. Score one for the hippies in "Vanishing Point", I guess.

I may as well mention, for the feelings of low self esteem set, that we have shattered cold temperature records this season, Lake Michigan area. The river tour boats are ice-locked, and for the first time in 88 years will start late. Can't say stuff like this enough, since many of you believe we need to tax our every breath and give more to Father Al. And sir bono.

Just a feeling, but I am thinking that the body might counter the effects by amping up the bio-magnetic field, just as the planet has one to shield against the radioactivity in space. I think it is helpful to intake some smoke to keep the lungs coated with a little mucous. Tobacco was scapegoated in the 60's when they were dropping thousands of nukes everywhere, just for fun. There are several scenarios I have considered where heavy smoking is a benefit, such as when engaged in hardcore metal grinding, for one. Anytime other than sleeping, basically. We aren't allowed to discuss the other kind. Some conspiracies are so real, that they are verboten.

There is no longer any doubt in my mind that earth is a temporary resting place where we are on trial, and universal laws are suspended, just so we can be barred from paradise, by our own hand. Might makes right? Right? Think again. It is a formula for karmic jack knife disaster. But, if we knew this, even the wicked would be able to fool everyone. Instead, they flaunt it, because they fooled themselves that there is no judge. Every household appliance will be manufactured as to identify itself to your smart meter, for the mighty to surveil, and judge. They'll be busting down doors soon enough, to ferret out any Edison bulbs. It just gets them so hot to feel mighty, that they simply can't help themselves. I'm not sure I want to help them. In fact, I do not.

So, carry on, you bloody bastards....

# 207
edit on 15-3-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Im with you on that, I lived just a few towns away from kelowna when it went up in flames ten years or so ago. I would not wish that on anyone. Even where I lived it was next to impossible to breath.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
remember valdy?

funny how it isnt a surprise to some

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by snypwsd
Aah you must be talking about this iron sulfate dump off the coast of haida gwaii. That's pretty screwed up man. I did not know about this until now

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I travel for a living, but I have a house out on the Olympic Peninsula, I love the beauty and nature there too. I am not home enough to comment on any wildlife changes, but I wanted to offer a hopeful thought. Now this may or may not be true, but I have been following this via websites and interviews for the last six months and I believe it is credible. What's more, I believe that this will have beginning steps soon. I believe that we will have high technology ( yes, from ETs, get over it they have been around for a very long time) assisting us in environmental clean up. First the Cabal ( aka Global Elite/Illuminati) need to be removed and the global financial system needs to be reset. This is being called "The Event" 2012portal is where you can find updated post, you will need to dig deeper for entire story. Fortunately for us, this plan has been in progress and making progress quietly behind-the-scenes for many years. It is close at hand. The Cabal are quite aware that their survival is threatened by this "Resistance Movement". And that fact, coupled with the financial crisis is causing everything to come to a head right now. Anyway, I an not here to convince anyone,but for me , it makes me feel much better about all of the terrible things that have been going on and it gives me a way to assist also. If you are curious, see what you think.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
no offense to the OP but is that video wind patterns or water patterns, if it's water patterns, then it's horribly wrong as the water could not flow that freely inland (to past Texas?) Wind patterns the same, the Rocky Mountains would be in the way and the wind dispersal would be different.

To the person that's sitting with 5 feet of glowing blue snow? Northeast snow has been hard, New Englandy and deep but it doesn't glow...

Without a clear guide as to what the video is showing it's bunk.. I find that most videos that use something that it isn't as a source, cut out the legend so they don't have to answer the questions, something like the Tsunami wave height map that was and is still being put out as a radiation map...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I knew somebody was going to say that. When I chose the video I wasn't really meaning for it to be informative. More like the opening scene from my own chapter of the fallout series. I wish there was a link on YouTube that I could use to tell you all what the video is actually showing. But I have a feeling that its not wind or water currents but just the general dispersion pattern of the radioactive fallout from all variables. Rainfall, wind, ocean currents maybe even migratory birds (ok maybe not). I just thought it was I fitting end to my post.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Who are "they" and what did they admit, exactly?

It has been known for some time that ocean borne contamination from the Fukushima disaster would arrive on the west coast of North America around now.
www.livescience.com...

The video you posted is a model of the atmospheric dispersion of contamination from the Disaster and covers a period of 1 month after the disaster. It has nothing to do with the ocean.
cerea.enpc.fr...

edit on 3/15/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks for finding the video source. it think that it actually adds to my point. The fact that they (government scientists) detected cesium 134 says that there is contamination in the rain, and has been for a while. We get ALOT of rain on the island seeing as how it is a sub tropical rainforest. Once the contaminated ocean water officially gets here, we are screwed. The coast lines will start to accumulate cesium 137 along with the sea life. This will in turn spread throughout the ecosystem. Like I said before, I have been noticing a decline in some of the local wildlife populations for some time now and I have a feeling that the cesium 134 in the rain has something to do with it. So in short, to answer your question. The government scientists admitted that our rain is radioactive and that the contamination is accumulating in the soil.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

The fact that they (government scientists) detected cesium 134 says that there is contamination in the rain, and has been for a while.
Cesium from Fukushima was dectected in rain and on the ground in North America soon after the disaster. That contamination was a result of atmospheric venting. Venting only occured for a short time. Atmospheric cesium levels never approached dangerous levels and returned to background levels in a matter of months.

The coast lines will start to accumulate cesium 137 along with the sea life.
No. Cesium levels will be very low, 1000's of times below drinking water standard levels. Cesium is metabolised, it does not accumulate unless the rate at which it is taken in is greater than the rate at which it is lost. In order for that to happen the concentration must be above a given level. It won't be.

The government scientists admitted that our rain is radioactive and that the contamination is accumulating in the soil.
"Is" or "was" radioactive? If the level of atmospheric contamination is at background levels, how can it accumulate any more that it would have before the disaster?

edit on 3/15/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

TheWhiteKnight
We are sitting with 5 feet of blue snow, this winter. It fluorseces blue, and you would have to be a liar, or, ahem, a shill for science, to deny it. I don't know if it is the Cherenkov effect, wherein energy from the fallout in the form of light travels slightly out of phase with the normal light spectrum, such as seen in liquid, or if it is cesium. I think it's everywhere, except the desert, perhaps. Score one for the hippies in "Vanishing Point", I guess.

I may as well mention, for the feelings of low self esteem set, that we have shattered cold temperature records this season, Lake Michigan area. The river tour boats are ice-locked, and for the first time in 88 years will start late. Can't say stuff like this enough, since many of you believe we need to tax our every breath and give more to Father Al. And sir bono.

Just a feeling, but I am thinking that the body might counter the effects by amping up the bio-magnetic field, just as the planet has one to shield against the radioactivity in space. I think it is helpful to intake some smoke to keep the lungs coated with a little mucous. Tobacco was scapegoated in the 60's when they were dropping thousands of nukes everywhere, just for fun. There are several scenarios I have considered where heavy smoking is a benefit, such as when engaged in hardcore metal grinding, for one. Anytime other than sleeping, basically. We aren't allowed to discuss the other kind. Some conspiracies are so real, that they are verboten.

Well, with the fact that I have a large amount of family who live in towns on Lake Michigan, I have to call BS on the glowing snow.
You may be onto something with the coating of the lungs to avoid debris during activities such as metal work, however I don't see tobacco as it is available today as a very good candidate for the job. Maybe its my grandfather slowly dying of lung cancer tinting my opinion, but so be it.

TheWhiteKnight
There is no longer any doubt in my mind that earth is a temporary resting place where we are on trial, and universal laws are suspended, just so we can be barred from paradise, by our own hand. Might makes right? Right? Think again. It is a formula for karmic jack knife disaster. But, if we knew this, even the wicked would be able to fool everyone. Instead, they flaunt it, because they fooled themselves that there is no judge. Every household appliance will be manufactured as to identify itself to your smart meter, for the mighty to surveil, and judge. They'll be busting down doors soon enough, to ferret out any Edison bulbs. It just gets them so hot to feel mighty, that they simply can't help themselves. I'm not sure I want to help them. In fact, I do not.

Now this is a line of thought I can jive with

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

HiMyNameIsCal
reply to post by Phage

Thanks for finding the video source. it think that it actually adds to my point. The fact that they (government scientists) detected cesium 134 says that there is contamination in the rain, and has been for a while. We get ALOT of rain on the island seeing as how it is a sub tropical rainforest. Once the contaminated ocean water officially gets here, we are screwed. The coast lines will start to accumulate cesium 137 along with the sea life. This will in turn spread throughout the ecosystem. Like I said before, I have been noticing a decline in some of the local wildlife populations for some time now and I have a feeling that the cesium 134 in the rain has something to do with it. So in short, to answer your question. The government scientists admitted that our rain is radioactive and that the contamination is accumulating in the soil.

Vancouver Island is a sub tropical Rainforest? That's news to me...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join