It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suitable landing sight for the 777 and in range of their fuel supply. CoCo Islands

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This is what MSN seems to be putting out today: from CNN

I may be one of the few who believe the aircraft has been flown to an airfield where it landed and from that point on I know not what has happened. The why if I am correct will be known at some future date unless the 777 is found.

A couple of ways to turn off the transponder is turn the switch off or pull the circuit breaker for the transponder; or the aircraft loses all electrical power.. Not likely unless complete loss of airframe or electrical.

Radar coverage over an ocean is very problematic due to distances and line of sight for the radar to reflect back to the transmitter. Even powerful military radar (unless line of sight) is no better at painting a return of an aircraft skin at distance or out of "line of sight".

When you fly overseas the aircraft is on a Jet Route and along this route the are little triangles that are called intersections. Because there is no radar the pilots report their Position (name of intersection) time, altitude, and the estimate for the next reporting fix/point along that route of flight... this is how air traffic control knows where the aircraft is.. Flying from Houston to Cancun or further South there was no radar for most of the flight even as late as the year 2000.. There is now...Central and South America usually only had radar that could pick up an aircraft transponder about 140 or some 235 nautical miles out from the radar sight if you were above 28,000 ft. If you were down doing NOE (low level Nape Of the Earth) type flying they would never see you until you were very close indeed... I remember a Mig that landed at Miami International that had flown from Cuba (defection) several years ago.... Talk about egg on the face for the American propaganda machine with regards to America being well guarded ! He landed and gave the aircraft to the States... and probably requested a chilled survasa

The transponder transmits an electronic signature via numbers the pilots set in the head of the transponder control head box as instructed by ATC.... or 7700 for emergency and several other codes that are used in a "Not Normal" operation.

The transponder on flight 370 by all indications was turned off.. However the engines continued to send their maintenance reports for another 4+ hours.

Apparently the group, likely militarized, who commandeered the jetliner and it’s 239 occupants, didn’t account for the Boeing company’s automatic maintenance download which successfully transferred data from the missing aircraft to Boeing’s database about 5-hours after the triple-seven’s takeoff. This data transfer did happen and has been confirmed by Boeing officials.
.. So where could a 777 end up unless in the jungle someplace or the water?

If one or more of the pilots are in on the commandeering of the flight either of those locations seem rather doubtful; if survival is a consideration IMO. Even if Hijacked by someone wanting to meet 72 virgins and make a statement then where is the statement... This looks and smells like a well planned and backed operation.. The longer the time passes the more we are not likely to find the aircraft if I am correct.. If it landed and refueled then it could be long gone to just about anyplace in the world if flown by capable pilots or squawking (numbers set in the control head of the transponder) by some authorized governmental agency. With all the reports of the engine data being transmitted for the 5+ hours you can bet you bippie that system has been disabled by now.

The 777 could be used for all kinds of purposes to include making a big splash in Beijing..... Because of some of the religious strife that has been going on in some of their far flung provinces (if the killings of innocents the old fashion way with knives is any indication) this might be a strong possibility. I wonder who is actually in control of the airstrip on Coco and what is in some of the buildings ?

intellihub.com...

In the his report posted March 13, 2014, 3:18 AM EDT, Ambellas wrote:

Intellihub News has information leading us to believe that the aircraft turned-back toward the Sea of Andaman and may have possibly been taken to a secret military facility under communist control in the Coco Islands.

Interestingly enough, the Coco Islands were originally leased to the People’s Republic of China and likely remain under China’s control today.

Ambellas also concluded that the Coco Island base indeed has a runway suitable for landing a Boeing 777.

intellihub.com...

According to a new report, it looks as if the missing Malaysian flight MH370 may have stayed aloft up to 4-hours after the tower lost contact with the aircraft, signifying an entirely new scenario

Anyway this makes about as much sense as anything to me....

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Finally. After a week of following this, a reply that seems reasonable.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Good catch, s&f.

Map of the first route: Coco Islands area:

Second route: West Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands

Source:Google Earth

edit on 14-3-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Thanks for posting..

In 2014, Air Marshal P.K. Roy, Commander-in-Chief of India’s Andaman and Nicobar Command stated that “China has been developing a runway for civilian purposes. There are no reports of presence of Chinese per se. The situation is not alarming.” He added that there was only some civilian infrastructural developments which was not a threat to India.

From the second link there is a much better picture of the area..

Pakistan or India may be a target.... not just China.. The whole area is a hot bed of hate warmongering and saber rattling.. and certainly those who have long grudges and the technical know how to pull this off are many in the area. If there is a bag full of cell phones someplace in a hanger at that airport let us hope someone will talk before other plans are carried out.
edit on 14-3-2014 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
So would this be the potential landing strip in the Coco Islands?

Coco Island on Google Maps

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
DIEGO GARCIA !!!!!! US Military Base

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
discussed here since 14th

There seems to be a chinese comm outpost around there, northern isles in the archipielago.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Subsonic

That there is the alleged chinese outpost.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Yusomad

A "Outpost" is not the same as having a Runway large enough to accommodate a 777

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

Should not be, the runway, as of GE is about a mile long, the images are from 2006 or so they say. Too short in any case to land or take off. Thats if they have not changed a thing.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
There is also a possibility that if, the aircraft was flown at econ cruise, they could have ended up in Somalia; another garden spot I would like to avoid.

I do wonder at times what of value the aircraft was carrying as far as cargo ? We already know there were people on board who supposedly had special knowledge that could have military application. Many theories floating around (pun not intended) I just hope the people responsible are caught/captured, and brought to some type of justice.

It would be very nice if the guiltless crew and passengers were found and returned alive.

I do believe there were active bad guys in the cabin when all this went down (as by the theory of this thread) and confiscated all the cell phones and put the fear of god into the passengers.

If the bird ended up in Somalia IMO that would totally suck even more so than other garden spots ..... to many destinations within fuel range or the world if they refueled at some waypoint... It would be nice if NSA came forward and admitted they track everything and know where the bird is .. if they actually do ... Many capabilities are implied even though they really do not exist. Good propaganda

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I drew a line in GE from last reported location to Iran (3800+ miles, FYI) and looked for possible refueling points.

Along with CoCo Island, another one that seemed a possibility are the Andaman Island(s).
I found at least two airstrips, one here is about 3300 ft:
13°14'11.94"N, 93° 2'59.13"E
More likely would be this 10,000+ft one here:
11°38'27.50"N, 92°43'46.46"E

According to Wikipedia, " most are part of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands Union Territory of India"
edit on 16-3-2014 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join