It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hulda Clark's Cancer is caused by liver fluke Claim - VINDICATED - Where is the Apology?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hulda Clark has pointed out since the early nineties that parasites can release growth factors that turn cells cancerous. She said so in her Disease Book in 1993, in her Cancer Book in 1995 and also in all later books, in more detail.

The mainstream media enslaved by Big Pharma with a buffet and a beer with their vast army of corporate whores and lobbyists poo - poohed the idea.

Just think it through.An animal inside eating and defecating inside you.The fact is inside your body poop is being produced by a parasite in various organs.This causes damage.Do you eat poop to be healthy.Heard of sanitation?

In addition to poop it secretes a disgusting hormone too.Which causes Cancer inside You.

The mainstream media and their reporters who nowadays just regurgitate their masters verbal diarrhea of course are too stupid to understand this.

Hulda Clark has been hounded and persecuted since day one by the corrupt and rotten people.

I don't claim she was right in everything but then nether was Einstein when he came up with the cosmological constant.

In any case science has confirmed parasites cause cancer.

Scientists have found that the human liver fluke (Opisthorchis viverrini) contributes to the development of liver cancer by secreting granulin, a growth hormone that is known to cause uncontrolled cell growth.

Drs Michael Smout and Alex Loukas from the Queensland Institute of Medical Research (QIMR) say they are excited by the discovery which is the first research to show that a growth hormone from a parasite can affect human cells.

Previously, it was thought that cholangiocarcinoma was caused by the physical damage brought about by the fluke feeding on cells lining the bile ducts, as well as a diet high in nitrosamines from fermented fish (a native dish of Thailand). It is now thought that the granulin secreted by the parasite is a major contributing factor to developing bile duct cancer.

www.sciencealert.com.au...

The article says that it is the "first research" showing parasite growth factors can cause abnormal cell growth... I guess they have not read aunt Hulda's books.

Not only has it been shown that these growth factors do cause cancer, but also that a very high percentage of those infected with the liver fluke are affected, namely every sixth infected person develops cancer.

www.sciencealert.com.au...

Now I am going to make another bold claim.

Fungus causes cancer too.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by championoftruth

From what I understand, they are finally looking and have found that many common illnesses even heart disease are often caused by parasites, just about every illness you can think of. So we should use parasite cleanse to get rid of them!

Parasites cause inflammation, inflammation is the cause of a large percentage of our disease.

he July issue of Mayo Clinic Health Letter highlights inflammation's role in cardiovascular disease.

Even less obvious — but of enormous interest to researchers — is the part inflammation plays in cancer. For instance, chronic bladder inflammation due to repeated urinary infections or cystitis may increase risk of a squamous cell bladder cancer. In some areas of the world, this type of cancer is linked to chronic inflammation caused by infection with a parasite.

Just what does all this mean for you? Can you actually do something to reduce your risk of chronic inflammation that may play a part in disease?

healthletter.mayoclinic.com...

edit on 14-3-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Hulda Clark has pointed out since the early nineties that parasites can release growth factors that turn cells cancerous. She said so in her Disease Book in 1993, in her Cancer Book in 1995 and also in all later books, in more detail.

1) Clark said that isoproyl alcohol was the cause of all cancer. No mention of growth factor.

2) Clark said that the presence of isopropyl alcohol allowed Fasciolopsis buski to flourish. Fasciolopsis buski is not a liver fluke, it is an intestinal fluke and it does not occur in North America. She was wrong, wrong, and wrong.

For example, she discovered that all cancers begin with an accumulation of the toxin isopropyl alcohol in the liver, which in turn allows the parasite Fasciolopsis buski, or human intestinal fluke, to establish itself there.
huldarclark.wordpress.com...

Clark said all diseases are the result of parasites and toxins. Silly person.

Not according to Clark.

BTW, the relationship between liver flukes and cancer has been known for some time, before Clark came up with her silliness.
trstmh.oxfordjournals.org...

edit on 3/14/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
So how do you know if you have them and how do you get rid of them? I've heard of this Clark person - long ago. I believed the claims then but didn't pay much attention due to not thinking they applied to my own health at that time.

I agree with the OP'er 100%. Fungus causes major problems. They have found candida, for example, clogging the organs of people who before death reported years of fatigue, rashes, declining eyesight, joint pain, and more. Getting tested for this is close to impossible by any doctor. These things are true yet there is no one to help those who may want to be proactive in their health.

Getting rid of any type of fungus by the way is grueling. I didn't know if I had an issue with this but a few years ago decided to try to see if I followed a protocol if I would feel more energy. It mean no carbs forever pretty much. That was fine but then there are also a ton of other foods off the list if you want to kill an overgrowth of this. A person cannot live on greens alone indefinitely (well - they can but it isn't feasible for most).

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hum is sounds different that this

www.preventionandhealing.com...

Pretty much anything that causes inflammation causes disease.
edit on 14-3-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Char-Lee
reply to post by Phage

Hum is sounds different that this

www.preventionandhealing.com...

Do you have a link to anything he's had published in a medical journal, or is all of Dr. Yu's literature in the form of a 2 page pamphlet? There really isn't anything of value in that particular link but I'm certainly willing to try to turn the car over again despite being pretty certain the starter is shot if there is a link to anything that I can double check or that has been peer reviewed. I'm willing to peruse something if its available and would rather hold off until then before I treat him like a quack.

Pretty much anything that causes inflammation causes disease

Could you generalize any more? That's like saying that anything that can give you a cold will lead to a runny nose. Which disease will I get next time I sprain my ankle? On a more serious note, it is true that pathogens can be a cause of inflammation but being a corollary for that symptom is not the same as being synonymous with that symptom. And just another thought to add, there has never been a dispute in the medical community regarding acute inflammation and certain cancers. Gall Bladder and Carcinoma are two well recognized examples. However none of this "vindicates" Hulda Clark or the terribly incorrect science she was pushing as Phage pointed out. What this is, is just another example of even a broken clock can tell the correct time twice a day.

ETA- here is a review from a satisfied patient-

www.ripoffreport.com... 03015

when I actually went there here is what happened: a virtual army of assistants put me on an assembly line process (very unlike any chiropractor or alternative healer I have been to in 30 years) that was painful, confusing, involving MANY tests that he charged lots of money for but in many instances gave bogus or confusing results (when challenged on this he maintained "they sometimes worked" but refused to refund my money for the bogus tests) and a general atmosphere of NOT LISTENING to any patient concerns. I went in there with 3 specific health problems - my concerns went in one ear and out the other and he diagnosed or tried to treat only 1 of them - with a schedule of drugs, supplements and "homework" procedures that were both VERY complex and very expensive - I walked out of the first visit with a bill of $700 - and projected that by the second visit alone I would have spent $1500. Plus he recommended probable dental work that would have run $4000-10,000 - referred of course to a trio of dentists who actually take part in his weekly seminar as part of his referral network.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Yes, i believe it!! Something like 80% of the worlds pop has parasites. See the common misconception is that it's some dirty water,dirty hands, 3rd world country Issue .On the contrary ! It's an EVERYBODY ! Issues !

So i present to you the Parasites Cleans guide !
curezone.org...

the results will Surprise you!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

You can get rid of them ,

curezone.org...

And you won't really know untill you excrete them ...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   

LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by Dianec

curezone.org...

I followed your link and read it until I got to this:

"Family members nearly always have the same parasites. If one person develops cancer or HIV, the others probably have the intestinal fluke also. These diseases are caused by the same parasite".

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Clark also bought her degree, like Tom Bearden, from a diploma mill.

Clayton College of Natural Health is every bit as legit as Trinity College and University, and/or The Open International University for Complementary Medicines. Which is to say, not at all.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   

championoftruth
In addition to poop it secretes a disgusting hormone too.Which causes Cancer inside You.

Granulin also causes wound healing. Maybe in the wrong places it's not so good, but you sure need it in others.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   

lacrimoniousfinale

LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by Dianec

curezone.org...

"Family members nearly always have the same parasites. If one person develops cancer or HIV, the others probably have the intestinal fluke also. These diseases are caused by the same parasite".

Yah that sounds a bit strange ,however i know the formula works , feel free to YouTube any other info

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

LightningStrikesHere

lacrimoniousfinale

LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by Dianec

curezone.org...

Yah that sounds a bit strange ,however i know the formula works , feel free to YouTube any other info

So why aren't I hearing about whole families who have cancer or HIV?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Did they just find out that 97% of people with cancer had Root canal treatment .

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

lacrimoniousfinale

LightningStrikesHere

lacrimoniousfinale

LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by Dianec

curezone.org...

We all have parasites, it is known fact that is one person in a family who live together and touch all their same stuff, they all will have the same parasites, each body responds differently to each kind of parasite, some have strong immune systems and will hardly be affected by the inflammation caused.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

lacrimoniousfinale

LightningStrikesHere

lacrimoniousfinale

LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by Dianec

curezone.org...

i am not sure i fully understand your reply ?, like i stated that comment from the website is strange to me . I simply liked the website as a useful tool to help people gain knowledge on how to eliminate parasites . i Understand the author of that site had a "strange" statement about "cancer & HIV" ,however its common knowledge that these formulas of wormwood,cloves,garlic , ect ect do indeed eliminate parasites .

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

LightningStrikesHere

lacrimoniousfinale

LightningStrikesHere

lacrimoniousfinale

LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by Dianec

curezone.org...

i am not sure i fully understand your reply ?, like i stated that comment from the website is strange to me . I simply liked the website as a useful tool to help people gain knowledge on how to eliminate parasites . i Understand the author of that site had a "strange" statement about "cancer & HIV" ,however its common knowledge that these formulas of wormwood,cloves,garlic , ect ect do indeed eliminate parasites .

The wormwood / cloves / garlic formulation may well kill intestinal parasites. That bit I can believe. I was quibbling with the quote from the website which said that intestinal flukes cause cancer and HIV, and wondering why, if "family members nearly always have the same parasites", we don't see more examples of whole families with these diseases. You might buy into the explanation provided by Char-Lee. I don't. You say the statement is "strange". I'd say it, and the implication that the formulation can prevent cancer and / or HIV, is dangerously misleading.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

LightningStrikesHere

yes that is a good question.

i mean how are they going to let you know? send you a post card? did you remember to give them your address?
edit on 15-3-2014 by championoftruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2014 by championoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Iquote] lacrimoniousfinale

LightningStrikesHere

lacrimoniousfinale

LightningStrikesHere

lacrimoniousfinale

LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by Dianec

curezone.org...

The wormwood / cloves / garlic formulation may well kill intestinal parasites. That bit I can believe. I was quibbling with the quote from the website which said that intestinal flukes cause cancer and HIV, and wondering why, if "family members nearly always have the same parasites", we don't see more examples of whole families with these diseases. You might buy into the explanation provided by Char-Lee. I don't. You say the statement is "strange". I'd say it, and the implication that the formulation can prevent cancer and / or HIV, is dangerously misleading.

I get the feeling you want to debate this issue ,however i am not the author and i did not make that claim . I was simply using the website as a reference for a parasite cleansing formula.

I

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Phage

1) Clark said that isoproyl alcohol was the cause of all cancer. No mention of growth factor.

2) Clark said that the presence of isopropyl alcohol allowed Fasciolopsis buski to flourish. Fasciolopsis buski is not a liver fluke, it is an intestinal fluke and it does not occur in North America. She was wrong, wrong, and wrong.

For example, she discovered that all cancers begin with an accumulation of the toxin isopropyl alcohol in the liver, which in turn allows the parasite Fasciolopsis buski, or human intestinal fluke, to establish itself there.
huldarclark.wordpress.com...

Clark said all diseases are the result of parasites and toxins. Silly person.

Not according to Clark.

BTW, the relationship between liver flukes and cancer has been known for some time, before Clark came up with her silliness.
trstmh.oxfordjournals.org...

edit on 3/14/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

She said she made an astounding discovery: That in 100% of over 100 cases of cancer there was both an intestinal parasite and propyl alcohol3 in the liver. If the people killed the intestinal parasite by a simple herbal program (`parasite cleansing') and removed the cause of the propyl alcohol, the cancer went away.

top topics

join