It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check out this new Alien Dubstep/Trance track!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hey guys,

I've just recently finished a new track I've only been working on for a couple of days called "Extraterrestial" and thought it would be a fitting place to add it on Above Top Secret of all places!

The track is primarily Dubstep/Brostep with an injection of Trance. Best of all, I've sampled some vocals from the legendary "Alien Interview" featuring Victor.

See below for the link and let me know what you think!

soundcloud.com...

Cheers gang.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

Yeah im liking that a lot!
You've got the voice sample coming in and out at the right moments, although overall i think it could be a bit harder, more of a heavy bassline.
But a very good track

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Nice song. I'm gonna sign in later and like it.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Downloading soundcloud app to check it out. Been meaning to anyway as most of the music I listen to is Indy.

Most of the comments on SC seem to think its good.

Alien interview is probably onevif my favorite vids on YouTube so I think I'm gonna dig this.

Ill be back to let you know!

Kallisti

Yeah, you hit all the right buttons.

TOP SCORE!

edit on Cam12Saturday1220144631Sat, 15 Mar 2014 00:12:46 -05002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Not bad, I feel like I spent 4 1/2 minutes waiting for an epic bass drop and the spacey feel to devolve into something really hard, dirty. The song left me feeling a little bit unfulfilled because that never happened. I noticed a few other people felt the same way, if you decide to make an album maybe make the next track something hard and filthy that blends into the end of Extraterrestial?

join